Bitcoin Private Whitepaper released! Check it out here:

Bitcoin Private Whitepaper released! Check it out here: btcprivate.org/whitepaper.pdf
I skimmed it, not much technical stuff just describing the background of the project. Bittrex/Binance support coming up next

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7yrr17/bitcoin_private_white_paper_released/
btcprivate.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pamp it baby

holy shit, hes not lying

Nope it's legit, it's the first fork with an actual whitepaper which is pretty cool. It's not a very technical or in-depth whitepaper but at the very least it shows the devs care about the project's success - it's for normies mostly

I think we will break through $200 now.

Not yet, being pushed down back to $190

good luck to all ZCL holders who are about to be cucked beyond imagination after the snapshot.

Hold BTC for this one boys, or invest in the hopes that your massive loss from ZCL will be covered by BCTP.

Personally gonna hold about 110 BTC at snapshot for mine.

for the rest i'm gonna keeping buying some ZCL for the next couple days, then about 30 mins before the snapshot im unloading a ton of ZCL on the exchanges and start making a nice profit.

all those who are gonna have to move to exchanges at the same time(slow the network) then compete for the best price as thousands are dumped into a shit exchange are gonna lose so much. you will lose money long before you even get your BTCP snapshot becase im not the only person who will be doing this.

we have to shill this on normie forums we have to create as much FOMO as possible

we have to go and spam in reddit and other normie places

we are going to make this fucking zcl going to 500

Test

Can't wait to see this shit on Coinbase with price of 5000$+

coinbase will never house a privacy coin, banks don't like them

I think the only thing holding ZCL back at moment is BTC is still mooning, after it settles, we will go up.

I'm gonna sell all my ZCL a day or two before the fork and then rebuy the BTCP dip. Marketcap could start as low as 2 bil which is $100 a coin

Also for everyone else here upvote this reddit thread for the normies (not my thread): reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7yrr17/bitcoin_private_white_paper_released/

To be honest I'm still unsure if I should sell or hold.
BTCP will go to 1k in no time.

not sure I want to be in this anymore

Don't hold ZCL in a wallet if you want to participate. hold BTC. if you cant get much BTC, the second best idea is to ride the ZCL pump NOW and sell all your ZCL about 30 minutes before the snapshot happens. basically you are fucking all the zcl participators who have it in their wallets to get the BCP.

with profits, buy BCP directly, or wait for a BCP dump and buy in.

This is normie, what are you complaining about?

Not everyone with BTC is interested in BTCP, there will be a huge dump post fork. Buy BTC->get BTCP credits then buy more BTCP with your BTC during the dip.

i dont get it zcl is a fork of zcash which is based on bitcoin lol scam?

Use your words.

Thanks for the tip.

bet this tit loves Rick and Morty

Big youtubers getting in, I pray to god they fuck off or invest anonymously

this is good you nigger, the more publicity the more the FOMO closer to snapshot

Why? Don't you want a good pump?

is binance gonna give out btp coins?

Binance will likely just begin trading BTCP, not ZCL

yea but im more asking if binance and bittrex have officially said they will support it and give btc holder their portion. OP said its coming but asking if we know at all.

No one knows anything about exchange support. Shit will start to get released throughout the week.

Just wait for the normie rush. $453 in exactly 6 days from now.

devs can't say anything about exchanges. once you open your mouth about this topic, exchange will ban you from listing. the whole process takes about 4 weeks of audit, paperwork and so on + costs around 100k$ + monthly fees about 3-8k$. do you think devs gonna lose this money by leaking info before exchange will allow them to say anything?

BCH difficulty adjustment is every block now, this image is out of date

the fuck you say stupid fucking nigger we want normies to buy now

if you arent done acumulating by this time you are a faggot

damn fucking yes

so is the consensus to sell all ZCL before snapshot then use profits to buy BTP for cheap? trying to find out the best strategy. i'm 60% in ZCL right now.

i'm not selling im just holding mine cause its gonna be so volatile trying to buy the btcp dip if there even is one. maybe sell a few but id keep atleast 75% of mine to be forked

thanks for answer.

Trying to time the market is so tiring, I'm just going to hold until I get my BCTP. If it moons, great, i'll ride it, if ti doesn't moon, cool, holding it until it does.

>btcprivate.org
If you want safe profits then sell before fork
if you want BTCP (which idk why u would) then keep past snapshot.

Just think. If this was an option and everyone was doing it it just means that there will be less BTCP dumpers and more holders (which means BTCP will come out strong)

>110 BTC

Im sure you have 1.2 million usds of btc pajeet

>Just think. If this was an option and everyone was doing it it just means that there will be less BTCP dumpers and more holders (which means BTCP will come out strong)

you also need buyers to keep the price up.
Who wants to buy BTCP?

Who wants to buy Bitcoin Cash?

>"The Bitcoin Private contribution team has a strong desire to bring the cryptocurrency into mainstream acceptance, allowing for widespread usage. Therefore, a vendor-friendly shielded transaction service will be released shortly after the new sapling. On top of the standard web vendor use case, mobile wallet platforms could be utilized to store and transfer Bitcoin Private via transparent and shielded transactions in brick and mortar applications. Furthermore, this same platform could be used by any user and would not be limited to stores. As of now, Bitcoin Private has already been approached by various vendors and merchants for use as a payment option for their merchandise. A percentage of these transactions to be collected for the Bitcoin Private treasury which could nullify the need for a treasury collection via mining."

nigga wut?

this seems like a good idea