>GTFO of alts
>Pump BTC
>Start fomo
>When BTC pumped go back to alts
>Pump alts
>Start alt fomo
>Crash the market
>Start everything again

It literally went up like $200. Alts are fucking fine why is everyone freaking out

That's funny. And here I am with a stack of all alts outperforming it. Huh.

Almost 100% off the 6k lows

in usd? usdt? btc? eth?
no you're not. only thing is etc.
ALL THAT MATTERS IS BTC.
DON'T YOU GUYS GET THIS YET?

So why the make the thread now? It's going up pretty steadily then. It's not doing anything to alts

>doubled the price
>all indicators still bullish and no signs of correction
>why is everyone freaking out

So are the alts.
The whole market got back from 270b to 500b.

yes it is though.
alts are "up" in usd and down in btc. except for etc.
everything else is bleeding
and will continue to on th

Ohhhh yeah I am. Doesn't matter what metric you pick. I'm crushing BTC.

Oh and BTC is shit. Stop shilling it.

shitcoiners on suicide watch

Alts have literally always outperformed bitcoin. I made a killing off ethereum, litecoin, and ripple. once bitcoin stabilizes (inb4 hur dur it'll never go sideways) alts moon. Like they always have. Enjoy your gains with btc grandpa

does it need shilled though?
Realize that in this space, btc is gold, eth is silver, and everything else is pretty much shit.
do you want this market to thrive? btc has to do well

Fuck btc in its huge sagging asshole. Slow and expensive to transfer. It's dead. LN is bullshit. It's a brand name that's easy to buy. That's all that sustains it.

Fuck btc in the ass, then finish in its mouth.

great? do you want everything else to fail?
Understand again, btc is gold. It doesn't have to transfer INSTANTLY AND FEELESS
that's the point. the incentive to keep the network running.
and everything, EVERYTHING else is measured in sats right?
Muh flippening.
you're tarded.
look at chart history.
fuck.

BTC isn't gold. Gold is gold. BTC is just hot garbage since 2017. Both the early tech experts and the big investors have been ditching/ignoring it. You don't even have to take my word for it. Just look at the market cap % change over 2017. In 2016 or any year before you would have been right, but not now. BTC doesn't have to do well anymore. By the summer to early fall it will have fallen to 10% of total market cap.

Muh bitcoin. Fuck off faggot. It's not gold. You don't know shit about assets.

Nope. ETH pairs. LTC pairs, BCH pairs (thought I guess that's still sats ha) and a number of exchanges starting straight up fiat pairs this year. BTC doesn't matter. Not past Q2.

It's not gold. It's better than gold. And it's also the only crypto that isn't completely fucking worthless.

alts are not fucking fine, check coinmarketcap in btc or check btc dominance stat, btc is sucking alts dry until there is nothing left

Exactly. I used to think the same thing. But look compare charts. Obviously when btc goes up most alts go up. In USD. Down in BTC. Theres a reason they call em whales boyos. They makes a splash

Try to be dumber than you are. I dare you.

xmr is valuable too in my opinion.
and iota desu. Those dudes aren't fucking around...

WTF ARE SATS

Holy shit the corecuck delusion.

- Institutions aren't buying Bitcoin they're buying the tokens that have use for them (VEN, WTC for example)
- Tech companies aren't buying or building on Bitcoin they're going with smart contract platforms (ETH, NEO)
- Next wave of early adopters aren't buying Bitcoin because they see it as uninteresting, expensive, and cultish. They also want their moon.

Do you know who's buying Bitcoin right now? The die hard BTC maximalists who despite all the data still don't realize the show is over. Them and Tether I guess.

>trying to ignore the sat drain
>it keeps going

as soon as I sell my alts for btc I know they're going to pump, the universe is rigged against me

this is the truth. only plebs holding onto shitcoin dreams will disagree.

He's down when looking at the price in satellites, you mongrel. Look up cryptocurrency terms. QTUM just launched a satellite recently to space that gives quicker price updates than CoinMarketCap.

Jokes on you, mine are always in the red

Sure, let me try:

>I think ETH will flip BTC

How's that?

Let me guess, you heard about crypto in 2017 and think you're hot shit, right? No worthless shitcoins (especially flavor-of-the-month shitcoins like VEN and WTC) will ever amount to anything of substance. I'm going to enjoy immensely watching altcoiners get flushed out of the market like the cancer they are

Means he would have made more money by just going all in on BTC because every alt-coin just mirrors it price.
youtube.com/watch?v=FkKYuoRg6jM

Lmfao is this seriously what core thinks? Btc is one of the few top cryptos that is totally fucking useless. Almost every other top 50 coin has a useful product or network behind it and literally all btc has is the first mover advantage and the vaporware network.

>literally all btc has is the first mover advantage

not sure if fud or just plain retarded

alts will begin their run in March
>IOSToken to .5

i only have ENJ and ZCL get rekt op

Is this the rallying cry for 2017-era newcomers who know literally nothing about this market but think they're experts?