Can someone explain why Jamie Olive Oil is worth more than the god

Can someone explain why Jamie Olive Oil is worth more than the god

I dont think Gordon Ramsay has his own food line in Boots.

because housewives think oliver is cute.

his whole motivation is that everyone can learn to cook.

while ramsay demands effort and skill from people. Yells at people for their mistakes. And hes an old fart.

Women are all about the looks.

As a chef i like ramsays stuff more.

Because Jamie will whore himself out for ad campaigns and branded cookware.

I don't understand how anyone can be worth this much when they do no real work. Just goes to show you how illusory the concept of money truly is.

Because Jamie will happily whore himself out for ad campaigns and branded cookware.

FOR FUCKS SAKE HIROSHIMA-MOOT-SAN SORT THIS FUCKING SHIT OUT.

Because TV and book deals pay better than cooking.

Ramsay was a hardcore cook first, and only relatively recently started doing the TV thing (and I guarantee you that's where 95% of his income comes from)

Oliver doesn't have Ramsay's cooking chops. But he has been publishing cookbooks and appearing on TV long before the average person heard of Ramsay

Both of them make way more than the only man on Earth who deserves that much money

>literally who?

He's basically the only American man who is somewhat competent as a cook, so the claps go crazy for him.

Ramsey made alot of shitty business decisions and lost a shit load of money over the years (which is basically why he's had to double down on his gigs at fox, even started doing MULTIPLE shows for them)

I really havent heard of him. If this is true ,its kinda sad. People over the pond are all about Jamie Oliver, Ramsey and other Meme-Chefs from TV.

Not even american but this is just wrong.

This, selling cookbooks makes that money. You know who is worth more than the both of them combined? Sandra Lee.

>jamie oliver drives a 100k car
>ramsay drives a 1.3 million ferrari'

I think ramsay just is dumb with money he could easily have more than oliver he's just a moron

The only people who know of him are on Veeky Forums pretty much. He use to have a show which combined food, factoids, and food. You can see how he would therefore be a geek magnet.

Why even drive yourself? I'd have a chauffeur. It's kind of like those American athletes that insist on carrying a firearm when they could easily afford bodyguards.

>*combined science, factoids, and food.

You don't make money by spending money.

>The only people who know of him are on Veeky Forums pretty much

How so? In addition to "good eats" as you described, he's been on a bunch of other cooking shows. He was the host for Iron Chef, not to mention a few other shows and countless guest appearances.

Kick it up a notch and Butter Y'all are about the only big names which ever came out of food network. Everyone else no one will have heard of here in America. I guess Rachel Ray too.

This is true, but why earn money if it doesn't improve your quality of life?

>when they do no real work
spoken like a true neet. pretty sure they've both worked extremely hard to get to where they are desu.

Beyond the money, there is no status in being driven around and it would be emasculating. This is probably the same reason why someone who could hire bodyguards would carry a gun instead.

>Women are all about the looks.
>implying women find Jamie Oliver attractive

You what m8?

Cooking chicken tendies for a living like any mong could is not real work.

your mom does

This.

apologize

Women are attracted to very ugly men. When I was a kid one of them was Prince William and he looked like a beaver. I remember in one of Ramsay's shows a woman tried to feel him up.

No, she doesn't.
That I know, since she's married to a rancher, I don't think she'd be much interested in pasty, lispy, soft men like him.

Hmm I see your point.

There's no accounting for taste, obviously.
But as far as Prince William goes, girls (and women) are attracted to Royalty, no matter how they look. It's the "prince" factor that make him attractive.

We don't have much of a royalty worshipping culture here especially back in '98.

>We don't have much of a royalty worshipping culture here

kek

I'm not talking about just British royalty, Being attracted to or in awe of royalty is common with some people everywhere where there IS a royal family. Just like there's people everywhere who are attracted to and fascinated by celebrities, even though heaven knows they're idiots.

+ $200 million from dumbfuck normies

kekelton

he's basically bill nye the science guy but with food

oliver is more marketable

Blue collar scum detected

>one spends the money on nice things for himself and is still filthy rich and set for life
>the other hoards the money in a big pile for lack of imagination
Who's the idiot again?

she's worth 20 mil m8 what are you on about

Yeah I mean how great is Cutthroat Kitchen: Time Warp Tournament?

lol fuck off, that guy is a shitty Food Network "personality" and that's it.

He became well known because he applied sophomoric "OMG science is so fucking cool!" to cooking. Mediocre twats think he is smart and witty and cool.

>oh no, one person with a 9-figure net worth bought a more expensive car than another person with a 9-figure networth

wow.

Most people own cars that represent far more than 1% of their wealth.

lurk Veeky Forums you are under 18

Gordon isn't the God, he's well below Our Blessed Marco

Jamie has his own line of "gourmet" seasonings that you can buy at any respectable supermarket. Ramsay doesn't.

Trips of truth. This is how I've always described him.

Euros so salty that all they have is Jamie Oliver and Bald Blackman. Even Ramsey is American now.

why'd you get so mad

Why would anyone listen to Veeky Forums for business advice? Let me guess: you dress up according to Veeky Forums too, don't you, you pretentious faggot.

I would hate to eat anything this gross beast had touched. He looks like someone who would fix your car for cash. Luckily he's just a junk tv entertainer so I won't have to

>it would be emasculating
>not being emasculated by being this concerned about the opinions of others
Please.

>Marco
You mean Knorr Knorr Knorr?

she's also married to the governor of New York, who is a mobster. they can have whatever they want.

not married

>he fell for the collar meme

alton is a gift

>worth of $8.5m

I don't get it.

he became popular because of Good Eats, arguably one of the best cooking shows.

well what does he have? 4 restaurants a dumb show and some burritos? I don't see a whole lot of ways he is generating cash but I don't like his shit either so maybe I'm biased

>networth

rofl

do you believe that shit ? do you think you can evaluate precisely how much any of his restaurant is worth, when you dont live in the city of this particular restaurant, know nothing about the industry or how much the average place costs in said city ?

its all guestimate made by retards, for retards
congrats

Women don't find him attractive. I know more women who find Gordon Ramsey attractive. The only reason Jamie Oliver earns more money is because he makes more money-orientated career decisions, money is more of a drive for Jamie Oliver than good cooking.

>a society that rewards its entertainers more than its innovators

we're truly living in the most cancerous of times

he has like 4 shows and just sold both of his restaurant chains to his business partner. he's pretty much the face of food network right now.

do you honestly believe this is a new thing? are you actually mentally retarded or just a 14 year old edgelord?

Women are far more attracted to alpha Gordon than fuckboy Jamie.

Because I enjoy driving.

>muh unitaskers are literally hitler

reminder that a knife or a cheese grater is also a unitaskers

>a knife is also a unitasker

So you really don't understand the meaning of the term?

A knife is the furthest thing from a unitasker.

>b-b-but all it does is cut!

wtf why

I grate ginger and carrots on my box grater all the time fag

Entertainers being paid well over the wage of the average citizen didn't come about until the 20th century. It is relatively new and gets worse with every year, e.g. youtubers/twitchwhores.

>a knife is a unitasker

a can opener is a unitasker too.. but sometimes you need one ( no.. open a can with a Chef Knife is not a good idea)

Oliver was a 23 year old line cook who had a wealth of knowledge of a man twice his age and was extremely passionate about food when he was 'discovered' then used the new found fame to build an empire. He freely admits that Ramsay is a better chef, but thinks that when it comes down to it Ramsay is jealous at his wealth and success despite not being as good a chef.

At least Ramsay and Oliver are real chefs.

>entertainers
>worth a few millions at most

>innovators
>worth billions