SELL SELL SELL

Imminent crash incoming, tether up

fixed 4 u sir !

Fully tethered. The age of the bear is upon us.

Fuck fuck fuck I'm away from my cpu

Before anyone believes this garbage, the image is fake. RSI is not even close to 100.

Stoch RSI you fucking brainlet

That's StochRSI, not RSI.

Doesn't fucking matter. Literally no fucking indicators to sell right now. Wave analysis, momentum, oscillators ALL indicate buy. GL on your short position

> actually believing 1 indicator will tell you what a coin will do

baby's first BTC bullrun
you'll fomo once it gets past 20k next month

A bullrun like december won't happen anytime soon, you're delusional

Idiot. It's Stoch RSI. This is why bulls lose money.

>shorted

> Sold at 6k

BUMP

FUCK YOU
WAT DOES THIS CREEPY IDIOT SAY??
DOESNT EVEN NOW HOW BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY WORKS MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEARN WHAT A BITCOIN IS BEFORE YOU OPEN YOU STUPID MOUTHBANKS IS SCARED AND CRYPTO WILL BE WORTH MILLIONS IN 2019 IDIOT YOU NOW NOTHING !!!!

Autism, at its finest.

you biz fags are useless with your trading. for being "in the know" with crytpo and biz you niggers still use indicators and don't understand supply and demand trading/chart reading. indicators are joo inventions. real traders only need supply and demand understanding of candlesticks, volume, order book, a decent macro understaning and that's it. That said, next buy level is 9000 and maybe 8000 if it gets there. next sell levels are 12k and 13.5k.

Curious, what's the difference?

>Up 90% in 10 days
>literally no indicator to sell

The fact that there are so many loudmouthed bear threads tells me we're not even close to being done this rally yet.

here's your fucking sell indicator

I hate when stoch rsi flatlines like the shit indicator it is