Got plain ramen bricks from costco

Got plain ramen bricks from costco.

Haven't made ramen since I was a kid and it came with a shitty packet. I have no idea how to make ramen without the shitty packet.

How do I into ramen noodles Veeky Forums?

>noodles not soup

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FnIMCpevwTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't understand, are you asking how to boil water?

>implying Veeky Forums would serve plain boiled noodles

no you autist I'm asking what to put in the noodles to make good ramen.

and anyway I buy my water already boiled, I'm not poor.

>I'm asking what to put in the noodles to make good ramen
Things you like.

Why the fuck are you even on this board if you're just gonna be a smarmy shithead?

So that I can be a smarmy shithead to people who don't know how to gather ingredients that suit their taste, because that is the easiest thing to do in cooking. You aren't even creating a full recipe, you're just assembling ingredients. Why can't you do that without our help?

You're asking for noodles not soup, when the obvious answer of what to add to plain noodles to make ramen would be broth.

Maybe try mixing melted butter and ketchup? Add some fresh cracked black pepper if you want to get a bit exotic.

You don't know how to make soup? This isn't pinterest, ask a real question

this thread is a perfect example for the flavor-suburb quality of this board. fickt euch alle selbst.

The reason people browse and post is to share ideas and for people to learn.

"Put things you like in" is utter shit advice to someone trying to learn and get ideas for what works/doesn't work.

JUST TELL ME WHAT I LIKE. I CAN'T TELL YOU WHAT I LIKE BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT I LIKE AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT I LIKE

Why should I waste good advice on someone who either has tried nothing or won't say in their first post what they have tried?

Ask a specific question and you'll get plenty of helpful answers. The OP was so vague it might as well have just been, "how 2 eye cook??".

>"Put things you like in" is utter shit advice to someone trying to learn and get ideas for what works/doesn't work.

I would love to have a serious discussion about making good Ramen. But this whole thing has started off on the wrong foot.
-If OP wants serious advice, why is he posting some bullshit silly image?
-Why is OP not specifying his/her preferences or at least what region he/she lives in? How am I supposed to recommend things if I don't have a clue what OP can even get locally?
-Why is OP not asking specific questions? Like "how do I make ramen stock" (though, that seems silly to spend that kind of effort only to use shit instant noodles"

Jesus ck is full of bitches these days.

I just wanted some ideas on what to throw into ramen noodles to make a quick meal. The best answer was add butter. Good job ck.good job.

>I just wanted some ideas on what to throw into ramen noodles to make a quick meal
You just got three posts telling you that you need to say something more than "gibe idea lol" and your response is to piss your pants. Enjoy your butter.

>ck is full of bitches these days
>these days

You are obviously new here, and like most new friends you assume that Veeky Forums loves to hold everyone's hand and bow down to their every request.

Ask a specific question about food and you'll get real discussion; demand for user to guess your tastes/what you have available, and type out a personalized cookbook for you (when the exact same questions are asked almost every day) and what do you really expect?

>what do you really expect?
Someone to go "I really like to put x,y,and z in my ramen, then squeeze a lime over it"

Anyway final product.

Boil that and spinach, dried seaweed, one table spoon of those tiny dried shrimps.

Add the noodles.

>feeding the cats off the "nice" plates while you resign yourself to eating cat food of a paper plate

Sometimes animal lovers simply go too far.

use buillion cubes to make broth.

add noodles

it is now exactly the same as the regular ramen pockets

wa la!

This and maybe some real meat or an egg, some green onions or something. How can anyone not figure this out?

Cats don't need their dishes washed. People do.

If only. At least cats clean themselves.

Thanks I'll look for some and try it next time.

Oh god, I hope you're not feeding that slop to human children.

Boxed mac n cheese would be better?

Well if you're going to throw a tantrum maybe you should fuck off to ledditt

You should add some 'cha and 'nions. Maybe some 'ambled 'ggs.

I think you're in the wrong place friend might want to head over to taste dot com.

My guess is that he has a 6 year old daughter and 3 year old son.

It's better than feeding them top ramen with the sodium packet, but he could do better than feeding his young kids this.

Off by three and a penis.

here are some ingredients you should have used
caviar, 30 year old single malt scotch, saffron, alba truffles, kobe beef, coelacanth, kopi luwak, foie gras or blue whale. Then garnished with gold leaf at least an ounce.

I bet you call "her" Bridget, too.

>not knowing about Auntie Fee

youtube.com/watch?v=FnIMCpevwTs

butter, siracha or tobasco or whatever, seasoning salt like lawrys or garlic, basil

No, a properly prepared balanced meal with starch, proteins and vegetables would be better.

Don't boil all of it, 2-3 spoons should suffice.

I bet you can buy a five gallon bucket of the flavor shit from costco.

If you want a seasoning alternative to the seasoning packets that come with ramen, try cooking the ramen in chicken broth, adding dill weed and capers to the broth, and maybe serve with a lean whitefish like tilapia, baked in the same broth with capers and lemon.

Buy a tub of curry powder

advice is not a scarce physical resource

What's it called?

I've never seen this at my Costco

Broth
Soy sauce
Rice wine vinegar
Fish sauce
Red pepper flakes
Simmer noodles
Crack egg
Add veg