Bored with my life

> be me, discover dash end of 2015
> purchase 5000 dash coins
> use dash to purchase japanese anime online
> have around 4000 dash left
> open 4 dash masternodes around mid 2016 through virtual private servers
> 2018, still have my dash locked in earning from masternode ~ around $600/day
> buy mercedes S class just 'cause
> sitting in front of pc, still no joy in my life.
> smile when I go on /biz
> realize biz is true happiness

Why the fuck would you smile, this place sucks ducking dick after the bulk rush of 2017

brings me literal joy seeing all you guys tryna make it
glad i sat in my grandpa's basement all these years browsing the internet and discovering the crypto market that early on.
and why not get bitcoin you ask? i felt it was too expensive at the time.
well damn me.
but i'm ok with my dash portfolio.
now have my own place and got my grandpa a nice ford truck

I remember when dash was 1 dollar bought 200 and spent most of it buying videogames then decided to dump the rest in ETH at 12 dollars

Dash made me money but the community was too cult like it just wasn't exciting anymore...

Do you have friends? I feel you don't really have any that are really close. Now that you have money you arnt preoccupied with the rat race and now you bored and empty. Try getting a job or hobby. I work for an upcoming crypto project and it gives me pleasure even if I'm working 24/7

I never bought in because of the bullshit premine.

lol im guilty af being one of those 'cult like' members.
i dont blame you tho, i kinda lost faith early 2016 and was gonna spend it all on japanese stuff online but decided i'll just keep it 'cause i believed it'll moon to 100 one day. that's when i didn't understand masternodes
don't worry user, you'll make it. there are other 'dash' like coins out there :)
its nice to be able to buy whatever the fuck you want. but my life didn't change. i grew up with my grandpa all my life and was never really into material things.
i'm actually gonna return the mercedes and get a tesla instead.

Where can I buy anime with crypto

Post shit box s class

>ha
no i don't have much friends. close friend of mine moved to work in asia
well i do have a job believe it or not. electronics sales. only way for me to interact and socialize.

Do something you enjoy. Now you have the ability to do whatever the fuck you want. Like animals? Join the zoo. Like adventures? Become a tour guide. Like weeb shit? Move to Asia and fuck robots. Your grandpa must be holding you back.

the premine was pretty controversial at the time but i think the attraction was being able to passive income through masternodes and a trustworthy coin system where you can also choose to send privately.

Also Teslas are gay, unless you're a soyboy / lefty hippy.

i love my grandpa and prefer to stay close by
asia's too far~ i would like to see japan one day
well i go to anime expo in los angeles every summer so that's cool. spent like 4K usd last summer buying shit lol

lol ~ maybe a toyota or something simple

Was DASH heavily shilled back in the day or was it one of those hidden gems?

heavily shilled when I first got into it at least. but not as much on biz. mayube like 2-3 posts a month?
but heavily shilled on bitcointalk/altcoins.
heavily shilled and heavily criticized because they premined.
i thought bitcoin was too much so i got dash instead.

Aren't you afraid that crypto as a whole might implode overnight rendering your dash nodes useless?

>now have my own place and got my grandpa a nice ford truck
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: GK/uxxx4) 02/19/18(Mon)17:09:29 No.7804452▶
> (OP)
> I remember when dash was 1 dollar bought 200 and spent most of it buying videogames then decided to dump the rest in ETH at 12 dollars

I love how this shit keeps spreading years later and it's been proven over and over again to be not true. You idiots do realize Satoshi premined a million bitcoins right? That's HUGE. But no one seems to complain about that.

It was shilled as dark coin. It was $1-4 when it was shilled at the very beginning. Otherwise there wasn't a lot of info on it.

Love stories like this well done OP. Made 500 bucks today swing trading felt like sex (my first crypto success)

>a
all true. around 2-3 bucks when i got into it.
most folks i know about got into dash 'cause they had a working wallet and served its purpose. whether its to buy anime or drugs online lol.
but i believe the passive earning incentives flood dash with new people .

Satoshi is either dead or those premined bitcoins are lost forever

Evan the guy who made xcoin aka Darkcoin aka Dash is very much alive and spending his premined coins to either develop his product or enrich himself.... theres a HUGE difference between the creators of bitcoin and Dash

crypto might implode. but i see dash being utilized for a long time because it serves its purpose well.
working wallet.
passive income capability (altho its too late for that lol for normies)
PoS so its safe
folks argue that its private features aren't as good as monero. maybe but it's still extremely difficult to track dash transactions imho

Good for you OP.

Wish I had some passive income out of crypto as well.

You're rich and still unhappy? I wish I had fucking money, be grateful

Youre a 4 time millionaire and you got him.a truck?
Youre.crazy for spending money on cars. Never going to fully make it.

nice !!
you'll get there user
my only advice, don't get too greedy

haha well that's just one of the first things i got him
all his bills~ mortgage, health insurance, medicine, groceries, etc.. is taken care of by me :)
like i said, he was never materialistic and growing up with him i never wanted a lot of shit either.

doing it right user

I dont wanna stretch too far.but.you ans your grandpa should travel, there must be smth like fishing that he loves bit never did because not being into materialistic things probably also means not spending money on flights etc, right?

Also such a heartwarming story man

If i ever make it im gonna buy my dad a house with fig trees

i offered him travels and stuff but he's almost 90 now, he prefers to stay home
sometimes goes over our neighbors for special dinner nights
you will make it user.
stay patient and don't get too greedy