Top fucking kek, buttcoiners are starting to get nervous again and are coping hard

Top fucking kek, buttcoiners are starting to get nervous again and are coping hard

reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/7ypb7b/nocoiners_being_bitter_people_late_to_the_party/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/7yqjjb/a_blockchain_speaker_came_to_speak_at_our_company/
reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/7vp12o/butters_taking_an_early_victory_lap_over_todays/
reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/7vrlk8/why_are_prices_jumping_back_up_so_high_today/.
reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/7y92bo/why_do_you_guys_care/
reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/7ynrzz/realizing_millennials_have_no_money_bitcoiners/
reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/7yp46k/buttcoin_in_2018/
www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_Realizing_Potential_Blockchain.pdf
reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/2segrl/in_loving_memory/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They make me feel a strange mix of pity, cringe, and anger. It's uncomfortable

HAHA I'D NEVER WANT TO BE A BUTTCOINER HAHA IT'S AMORAL AND WRONG TO BE RICH HAHA LETS ALL LAUGH AT PEOPLE FOR TAKING RISKS WE NEVER WOULD

>Yeah, they're basically the HellCorp in every Cyberpunk dystopia (but really shitty and self-inflicted), but they think they're the scrappy anti-corporate dudes with mohawks. They're not
HJAHAHAHAHAHAHA redditors are so fucking gay

What the fuck are buttcoiners? People who hate bitcoin?

Yes and they call people who hold bitcoin "butters", it's a special brand of autism they have. The community has been around since bitcoin was one dollar and they've been calling it a scam the entire time

>HOLY FUCKING SHIT LMAO. I thought I was the only one. I agree 100 percent. I've come to realize that most butt miners and butters I've met in real life are the narcissistic, shallow douchebags I never liked. Amazing. It's like Buttcoin attracts a certain kind of people

JAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can you imagine being as pathetic as them?

>What the fuck are buttcoiners? People who hate bitcoin
Yeah since Bitcoin was $6. ULTRA JUST'd.

These people are so fucking bizarre. Like, you wouldn't try to make a guaranteed profit if you could somehow time travel? And then you have to make a thread to prove to others that you wouldn't do that? At best, if you were being entirely honest then you're a self sabotaging retard. At worst, you made the thread to desperately cope by trying to prove that you don't care when you obviously do care, and that's just sad. People are fucking weird.

Wow, that's pretty pathetic, defining yourself by what you hate.

The latest cope they are doing is that investing in crypto is amoral because someone will end up holding bags.

They are getting btfo in the comments

I feel like this is /incels for non bitcoin people

>Seriously just send me back to 2009 and I would not fucking try to profit off bitcoin

Jesus christ, send me back to 2009 and I would sell everything to buy bitcoin. How delusional can you get?

BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH buttcoin is in despair mode. They are beginning to accept that this bubble isnt peak mania yet.

reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/7yqjjb/a_blockchain_speaker_came_to_speak_at_our_company/

>>b-but it's wrong
>they don't realize that every penny of taxes they pay makes them complicit in a system that has been responsible for the deaths of millions, and a robust network of sex slaves and other human trafficking
I don't give a fuck personally, but bitcoin is far less immoral than usd

they literally can't relate to the world unless it's through pop culture references.

Just laugh. It's all a joke anyway.

>Sure this will continue. At some point to much energy and money was invested and people cant turn back and say yeah we just kinda scammed everybody and lied to ourself. They will try to build stuff around it, till it starts to make sense somehow.

Holy fucking shit he literally admits to himself, in the middle of a rant, how this technology WILL be built upon. I never want to visit this community's page again this is too fucking much.

holy shit this is sad

>be nocoiner
>know about btc, eth, too chickenshit to enter market
>watch from sidelines as people make 3000% profits
>anal fissures start forming
>suddenly it goes down 30%
>my lack of action is justified, I KNEW it would go down!

>A university professor, probably a cryptography expert from a computer science department, came to talk about blockchain
>all my intelligent colleagues listened to what he had to say and it caught their interest
>but as a redditor, i know whats best for them
>how do we stop this madness?

jesus christ
someone should mine this fucking salt

>writes that entire post in a subreddit entirely dedicated to not liking something
>"I'm not bitter"

Oh we are - every time one of us makes it & buys a Lambo, and shitposts about it the salt increases. Wait for a few more years - shit will be GLORIOUS.

this is how they reacted to the recent hearing regarding crypto btw. reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/7vp12o/butters_taking_an_early_victory_lap_over_todays/ literally handwaved away the bullishness of US gov

can we raid this subreddit or does wanting to make me just as autistic as them?

SAGE

THIS THREAD IS REDDIT AS FUCK

>left holding bags
>bags of currency

I think they have shadowbans and other jew trickery, so you could make a subtle post parodying them if you want

the absolute state of no coiners

I rarely go to reddit, but when i do, it's when i intent to read posts like these

sage is not a downvote
the only thing reddit as fuck is you and your spacing

Spot on

the latter
someone post screencaps, I dont want to visit reddit and potentially allow mods to view IPs that are incoming from Veeky Forums

the fact that the top upvoted post ever is 3 years old must seriously fuck with them
the gains they could've made ahahaha it just keeps getting worse and worse

This has to be LARP.

another thread i found when it started to go up from $6k reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/7vrlk8/why_are_prices_jumping_back_up_so_high_today/. also lmao at this thread someone shilled link at the comments near the bottom reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/7y92bo/why_do_you_guys_care/

post more screens.

We're still laughing at you.

i cant handle reading all this shit. honestly what the fuck is their problem? does missing out really turn you into such a pathetic waste of space, what the fuck. or are they just too dumb to understand all of this shit?

is there a coined term for this nocoiner syndrome of them trying to cope with how wrong they were and are about bitcoin?

reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/7ynrzz/realizing_millennials_have_no_money_bitcoiners/

>hate bitcoin because muh unregulated ponzi scheme
>get mad when people follow SEC regulations
Wat. These people are retarded.

>Wow, great thread!
>I would never invest in something as risky as Buttcoin. It's just too volatile and I can't afford to lose all that money, otherwise my wife and her boyfriend would get very mad at me for not being able to provide for her sons.
>Plus I really enjoy my job! Working my hands to the bone for 70 hours a week so Mr. Shekelstein can afford his new yacht is really fulfilling to me; I don't what I'd do without the opportunity to work haha!
kek which one you faggots did this?

Yes its called being REKT

what post is that from

textbook cognitive dissonance

Read about 30 posts, just sad to read.
I was involved in Nuclear Phynance forums (google it) back in 2011, and we had a split on the potential of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies back in the day as well. The people who bet against it have conceded that they were so very wrong. This is what separates intelligent groups from your common tards - dignity and the ability to say they were wrong.

reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/7yp46k/buttcoin_in_2018/

BitRegret

That has got to be the saddest community I've ever fucking seen, and I've visited most of the chan boards so that's saying something. These fucking weirdos have been watching the price of bitcoin go up and up for years and calling the people that own it "butters"? How can you legitimately be part of that community and not kill yourself?

wow
a group of people that have been laughing since it was a concept and unproven
yet still laughing out of pride and damage control years after countless people have made fortunes
only for the chance to be able to say at one point in the future that they were right
despite having lost a over a decade of gains
and assuming it crashes to nothing to begin with
kek

>this thread

>still thinking that cryptocurrencies are a zero-sum game
people who have seriously witnessed bitcoin's growth since 2009 and have not purchased a single bitcoin because they think it's a scam are the epitome of financial darwin award winners
this is hilarious, watching these *worms* that *think* that something that is gonna be the driving force behind hardware processing power development *is a scam* get absolutely /steamrolled again and again and again/ into a disgusting paste on the ground
i am aware of how twisted it seems, but i fucking laugh maniacally and get fucking erect at the thought of the immense suffering that they endure from being such pathetic brainlets that can't even see how bitcoin isn't a zero-sum game—and because they hold nothing, i still tower above them with my few measly stacks
eeeenfhhg i wanna step ALL OVER them
you all know they deserve it so bad

Oh dear I think i've found the masterpiece:

>Sure this will continue. At some point to much energy and money was invested and people cant turn back and say yeah we just kinda scammed everybody and lied to ourself. They will try to build stuff around it, till it starts to make sense somehow. They will lie and try to keep this going on as long as possible, and maybe - even if everybody here hates this idea - it could become even bigger and stays. It could become a part of this worlds economic as some form of cancer.
>The only thing that can kill cryptos are world wide regulations. They are combining gambling and social media which is extrem hard to fight.

LMAO the dude essentially saying "its going to be a thing but i'm still going to hate it"

Could it be that most of them are LARPing?

>This is not /r/Bitcoin. This is /r/Buttcoin!
>Buttcoin is a peer-to-peer butt. Peer-to-peer means that no central authority issues new butts or tracks butts. These tasks are managed collectively by the network. It’s like a bitcoin, but with butts instead.
Why is leddit so fucking cringy?

kek

anyone wants to write up a long post of many legitimate companies that we should report to the CFTC/SEC for promoting useless blockchain technology aka ponzi schemes? i for one can't wait to lambast WEF and expose the bribes they received from blockstream and vitalik for pushing out this article. www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_Realizing_Potential_Blockchain.pdf
shame. honestly if i had a few hours of free time im down to larping like this. i have no reddit account that would make a sufficient cover though

I honestly don't think they could larp this well

The Wikipedia page on Slave Morality should just be a link to this reddit thread

This image pretty much sums it up.

It's really the saddest thing on the internet. It's like a group of 50 year old men posting on a forum specifically dedicated to discussing how much being young sucks.

"I wouldn't even be 25 again if I could, it would be terrible to be young!"

by not having a modicum of self-awareness. admittedly we're here shitting on them too but we're the ones making money so. this is from by the way

It's started as a satire sub, sometimes it's larps but sometimes people post serious hate in there.

if only changes like that could stick without it devolving into ED

If only these fools in this thread bought BTC instead of celebrating it being "dead" for the 20th+ time: reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/2segrl/in_loving_memory/

im a buttcoiner and still trade crypto since I think there's money to be made. I hate the retard bitcoiners who think crypto is going to replace banking or become the new money.
Crypto has been out for years and there's no real life use. Can we at least all admit its all a scam/ponzi? The market is zero sum, early adopters get in, shill and cash out, and bagholders lose money.

hey look, I found a picture of some of your old posts

Reddit is filled with asspained leftists.

reddit cant do satire.

it's not like bitcoin is the only crypto in this space. i'm sure if you at least trade alts you'd be doing a bit of research to know that there are lots of innovation being made. obviously scams are vast in numbers but almost everyone with an iq higher than room temp would know that already. the perks of being an unregulated space. nice bait though

3 years ago he was shitting on bitcoin. looking at his profile, 18 days ago he was posting on r/entrepreneur so he's probably out to make money. 17 days ago he was shitting on bitcoin still. can you fucking imagine? i dont even want to spell it out anymore. holy fuck, can you just imagine being that guy

There are many coins that are just scams, and many that are massively overvalued and will never amount to anything. But cryptocurrency as a concept isn't going anywhere as long as there's an internet, and at least some crypto projects will have actual use.

can you name a single advantage crypto has over currently existing systems? besides buying drugs anonymously

Instant international transactions

So they're like barneyfags of crypto

Some people can't admit that they were wrong.

Instead of doing more research and objectively evaluating the situation, they'll get emotional and double down on their decision. When people get like this, logic/reason go out the window, the stuff they start spouting just becomes insanely stupid.

its literally like r/atheism making a scene when a religious guy comes and talks about his faith.

paypal gifts are free and instant

It doesn’t have to replace all banks ever to become part of the global finance system. It provides an alternative to traditional banking for those who want it.

105ers

like i said bitcoin isn't the only crypto in this space. i know it's called "cryptocurrency" but being a currency isn't its only use. you'd know as much if you'd dabbled in alts. am i really gonna fucking shill chainlink in this thread? also, before you go to that point, no shit the tech is still being developed. i consider the space in its nascent stage for now. obviously i'd want to invest on the ground floor.

you don't even have to go to that, most of the exciting crypto innovations (i am personally fond of) aren't related to its use as a currency.

Is buttcoin a subreddit full of people who are insulting crypto because they're too much of yellowbellies to get in?

it takes between a few hours and up to 24 hrs you ape, literally says so on their website

Venezuela.

Hyper-inflation of their currency and my nephew can't feed his family because the government are fuckwits and his cash is now nearly worthless.

Crypto barter system has emerged to allow for nephew to receive ETH from me costing a few cents to transfer and transferred within minutes. No fucking around at banks or waiting days for fiat that is next to worthless or stolen by some other starving neighbour or deadshit.

Can now feed his family and is surviving.

Fuck you and your cunty closed minded views crypto is just for drugs. It is saving my family you dumb fuck. Open your mind.

yes, of course I know about alts lol. How come every alt is still in development despite close to 10 years after blockchains were invented?
Also, most alt projects are just meta. They do stuff for other crypto but nothing for the real world

Almost as bad as /r/latestagecapitalism

International PayPal transactions are neither free nor instant. It’s around $8 to send $100 internationally through PayPal.

holy shit man, are you telling me you look at the technology behind crypto and think there's no value?

I just want to know what you think of blockchain/public ledger technology + smart contracts so I can really get a full opinion, because right now I just think you're misinformed and willfully ignorant of the underlying technology, dismissing it as overpriced meme magic

I think you're confusing paypal digital gifts (the paypal affiliated ) vs sending money as a gift.
The seller sells giftcards which probably needs time to process, sending money as a gift has always been instant for me

So basically the stock market is zero sum game, therefore all stocks are worthless and must be a scam/ponzi.

The value of any currency is in how much people trust it. The only reason why the USD is worth anything is only because people trust it. If that trust is lost, the currency value goes to zero.

Bitcoin has trust because it's not susceptible to a centralized entity that manipulates it, overprints it, or freezes people's accounts. Once LN is mainstream, you'll see more places that accept bitcoin than they do Paypal.

So instead of going 'fuck it ill throw in 100 bucks and then do something else' they hated on this for 10 years?? What

smart contracts have already been shown to be very vulnerable to hackers. Also, I honestly don't see the value in a public ledger. Can you give a use case?

All of my worst trades are worth the possibility of never having traded at all.

>a massive multinational company is going to send money via paypal gifts

as i've said, nascent stage. eth started what, just some years ago? idk. btw check out makerdao and its bit about cdps if you want something that i personally used already. decentralized "loans" are pretty fucking cool in my opinion. id advise not to use them now though because of its transition that'd make you close your positions prematurely