I can’t stand my abusive father any longer Veeky Forums I am a long time lurker and I am sick of being trapped by...

I can’t stand my abusive father any longer Veeky Forums I am a long time lurker and I am sick of being trapped by money. Someone please help me leave this loser behind so I can start a life, he’s already fucked most of mine up. I am just here to ask what to invest in besides VEN and CHAINLINK.

how is he abusive?

lousy allowance

B-hole touching, for sure

Op buy ven you stupid fucking faggot. Your asshole isn’t even hot enough for your gay father to rape

Look up QASH and the team behind it, definition of a sleeping gem which you'll soon see a bunch of posts about near the end of this month

Get well OP

How old and what part of the world are you in OP?

Do a flip

47 Liechtenstein

I'm 20 and live in Florida. I have a job at Publix(Deli) working 40 hours a week but I still can't even afford to live on my own or with roommates.I'd work more but I have school.

I'm half in ETH.
Other half in REQ and LINK.

Thanks man, it seems like a decent time to get behind Req.

Pick up some
Achain
DBIX

What are you going to school for? If you're not going for a real degree you should just drop out, and not take on additional debt.

FUCK YOU WAT DOES THIS CREEPY IDIOT SAY??
DOESNT EVEN NOW HOW BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY WORKS MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEARN WHAT A BITCOIN IS BEFORE YOU OPEN YOU STUPID MOUTH
BANKS IS SCARED AND CRYPTO WILL BE WORTH MILLIONS IN 2019
IDIOT YOU NOW NOTHING !!!!

CS

only gave an iPhone 8 not an iPhone X

What up Publixbro.
I think Deli is the most depressing department to work for at this company. Try making a switch to produce or pharmacy.

user, VEN is still a good buy. sell before the 26th and you'll make money.

You live in america user, here's what you do: get a couple grand - find a good product and sell on amazon. Here's a cap of my last month. This stuff is basic. A lot work in the beginning but once the early grind is out of the way, you're a free man. You won't even need a job. Travel, manage your account, refill inventory, buy new shit. This is America user, there are no more excuses!

Invest some returns in CC, spend the rest on bitches ramen and rent

Short term, try to get a better job so you can move out. If you're got anything valuable you can sell, now's the Time to do it.

what do you sell brah?

Drop ship for a wholesaler and sell a small assortment of other goods I import from the chinks. lmk if you want a bit of advice getting started if you're interested.

im really interested, i have small ammout of cash invested in crypto i could use.
im an eurofag anyway, maybe they will duck me up on taxes

Britbonger here, how did you initially get set up? Do you just ping amazon an email saying you want to start selling? How do you get in contact with suppliers? What would you recommend?
The prospect of stacking shelves/ being an office drone forever is rapidly approaching and I genuinely think I'll either spiral down into alcoholism or kill myself after a decade of living to pay bills.

Burger here, how can I get started? How do you make sure the stuff you buy from the chinks will sell?

BAT is cheap right now. No point in investing in VEN when it's expensive.

For once I will help an idiot

Buy devery

>devery
Thank you

Like all things great, it starts on youtube - check out seth knipe and millennial millionaire. I found my dropshipper on salehoo.com

Finding products can be easy, I use a grayhat tactic of finding successful listings abandoned by their original creators, it means you can jump them with no data entry. For example, I jumped on a Texas flag listing that sold out in 2 weeks.

My dad hit me as a kid and never speaks to me or spent time with me growing up. Fuck off.

Like I said, it's a lot of work in the beginning but then it's passive income. Not anywhere near the risk of CC and once the beginning is out of the way you're pretty much just replenishing inventory and researching new products.

To get started, you simply need to go to amazon, scroll to the bottom and click "sell on amazon" under the "make money with us tab.

It took me 8 months to get to where I am in that screenshot. It took about 6 before I could quit my job. Month 5 I was working on my amazon account while getting paid lol. Worth it though, I'm just getting started.