Tfw have only been eating scrambled eggs and mustard for every meal for weeks now

tfw have only been eating scrambled eggs and mustard for every meal for weeks now

Do you have any cardiovascular problems now? Some people seem to think that happens if you do that.

Not that I've noticed...

>not having ketchupmasterrace eggs

cannae eat ketchup...carbs...

make sure the eggs are warm before you crack them. refrigerator temperature eggs have to cook for too long - warming it up to room temperature or higher makes the texture a lot better.

You must stink of sulfur.

.....just...why...

to lose weight

has it worked?

yes

since i started keto i've lost like 40lbs and a buncha inches off my waist

(i've also lost a fuckton of strength but i don't mind being less strong if i'm also less fat)

>losing strength on keto

I thought its main selling point is that you won't lose strength on it? Have you just been cutting calories really hard?

>An unhealthy shock diet causes weight loss but leaves you with little energy

I am shocked at this revelation.

ive been cutting cals hard but anyone that tells you you won't lose strength on keto is saying complete bullshit. lifting and other anaerobic exercise is fueled completely by muscle glycogen, something that is depleted by ketosis.

Take out the yolk

>ketchup is anything but the plebbiest tier in every category
>ketchup is a topping that goes on ANYTHING/EVERYHING

oh boy, here we go

Dollop of Brown sauce will make it complete there m80

I also noticed that after doing keto for a couple of months. I couldn't lift a weight. I recently started carbing up before going to the gym and it has seemed to help.

Are you okay?

what do your farts and poop smell like?

How the fuck do you loose energy? You only eat eggs ? Eat more fish, drink tea or milk with honey. Ffs

Switch to peanut butter and jelly on white bread.

A1 or HP?

You need to eat some dark green vegetables, too. Spinach, kale, broccoli, etc. at least a couple times a week.