Why are poorfags so insufferable? They always want to increase taxes on the rich as if they are entitled to the money...

Why are poorfags so insufferable? They always want to increase taxes on the rich as if they are entitled to the money, money that the rich person probably worked their ass of to get and/or made risky investments. What’s even better is their distain for “rich kids” or people who inherited their wealth like you’re not worth a shit unless you were once as poor as them.

nah I'm just jealous I wasn't born with parents that gave me enough money to retire straight away or live comfortably enough without having to worry about money issues.

t. a rich person who never had to struggle in life.

>probably worked their ass of
How the fuck do you work 1000x harder/more than someone who has a minimum wage job?

so I'm guessing you where born rich? Good for you!

its alright because after the greatest recession in human history hit in the next 5 years we are going to slaughter you rich fucks in your mcmansions
you know who works their asses off? the middle/lower class while you rich fucks just throw them pennys

>probably worked their ass
>people who inherited their wealth

Same group are they? Must have been hard work struggling out of Warren Buffets ballsack user.

>money that the rich person probably worked their ass of to get and/or made risky investments.

Who isn't working their ass off? Are you saying the dudes in Bangladesh that dismantle oil tankers in bare feet aren't working their ass off? And yet some millionaire's kid can just be a useless fat playboy, and for some reason you don't have a problem with that at all despite hating the poor for their laziness.

Congratulations on posting the most retarded thin I've ever read

Care to explain for a retard, then?

Someone who shows up to work dicks around on their phone for 1/2 the time then goes home to smoke pot /= a business owner who works 12 hours a day to get his business off its feet.

Ok, now do the math.

Lol self made rich people worked smarter not harder

And got more lucky.

Stop coping with the fact you'll be poor for the rest of your life because you never did anything significant to get ahead of others.

t. Lazy poorfag

>rich people live in mcmansions
Oh you poor boy. Good luck getting past my armed self defense system.

>Warren Buffet works hard so his kids can have a good future.
>Waaaaaa fuck you i want my daddy to be rich waaaaa.
Being self made isn't the same as inheritingthe money but neither should be looked down upon because the fact that the money is there is proof that it was acquired from providing a service that people want.

>implying your tax dollars goes to the poor

Lol no, it goes to the jews in government

>wealthy
>realize that public goods purchased through sensible taxes and responsible expenditures help to protect my assets and the underlying markets responsible for the giant machinery that prints more money for me
>endorse this
>influx of wannabe rich new money faggots
>they all want a tax cut because they're hoping to make it to the big leagues
>they never realize that at best they'd be getting a bigger piece of a smaller pie that's actually less pie than they have now

You and your ilk are a bunch of tasteless pigs.

>richfags insecure about having gotten their start from mommeh and daddehs money

What if I work hard but can't monetize my work?
What if I don't get the sense of purpose from developing my business or high risk trading as opposed to the current wealthy people?
What if financial plight prevents me from getting an education or becoming smarter/working more productively?

Parents never gave me anything extra in life than any other person. I worked since i was 15 and had to take out student loans like everyone else. The only difference is I got a useful degree, worked my ass of and started a business.
>Inb4 larp

>What if I work hard but can't monetize my work?
Then your work isn't actually worth that much.
>What if I don't get the sense of purpose from developing my business or high risk trading as opposed to the current wealthy people?
If you don't get a sense of purpose that isn't anyone elses problem people can be content poor but don't complain about being poor when you don't do what it takes to be rich.
>What if financial plight prevents me from getting an education or becoming smarter/working more productively?
Sounds like you should've worked harder to get a scholarship. Either way you could've taken out school loans.

In multicultural societies like the us canada and australia i wouldnt care about wealth accumulation but pulling that off in homogeneous societies you're just neglecting your brothers and sisters like a self centered asswipe

all i hear is a bunch of excuses. you are all what if instead i did mother fucker

but user, rich people will fled the country long before someething like that would happened. The only one getting fucked in the ass are poor people like you.

my fucking head man

also, poorfag here. Poorfags are disgusting creatures with crab pot mentality. As soon as other fellow poorfag getting some money, they feel entitled to that person's money and demand some part of it while spouting "you've changed" or "you can't buy happiness" or other nonsense like that to guilt trip you into giving them free money. Any richfag who came from poor environment fucking hated poorfags and their disgusting mentality.

>What if I work hard but can't monetize my work?
there is patreon now, and kickstarter, and indiegogo, and...

>What if I don't get the sense of purpose from developing my business or high risk trading as opposed to the current wealthy people?
then you like being poor

>What if financial plight prevents me from getting an education or becoming smarter/working more productively?
financial plight doesn't prevent you from being smart

1/10 bait

Minimum wage jobs suck ass, being rich is supposed to be the incentive to study up after your shit job shift is over.

Sorry my parents are good people with good jobs instead of alcoholics getting divorced before your 12th birthday. To bad that impotent jealously won’t solve your little bitch issues. Didn’t realize the 1% meant the entire middle class.

>Being this retarded

>implying actual rich people don't prefer higher taxes so they don't have to be constantly surrounded by poor degeneracy

I'm perfectly fine paying for some kid's education if it means less blue collars wandering around

I see where you're coming from but at a certain point you're no longer paying for a kids education but instead paying for Tyrone's welfare