Dinner Thread

Made some dinner, post your dinner. I bet mine is superious.

Anyone who makes colored pasta at home is an asshole.

Faggot!

Fuck you

i didn't have any potatoes to go with my stake...

>raw vegetables in pasta

It would take me literally ten minutes to cook that.
Meat, pasta and veggies, wow so impressive

aight i'll be here in 10 minutes waiting for your pic

I'd eat it. Love infused pastas

tomatoes are not vegetables.
the ginger / tomatoes / broccoli are clearly cooked

would it have hurt you to sear off those zucchini? looks good tho.

this looks disgusting, 1/10 would not eat

This looks quite good. 8.5/10 would eat

grilled some broccoli and asparagus

Wouldn't it be better to chop the brocolli into smaller pieces first?

what the actual fuck
are you 5, or are you tripping?

rofl, nice.

that honestly looks like fucking shit, also why is your pasta dark that really looks unnapetizing? did you add soy sauce lmao? stupid bitch

?

obvs whole grain pasta or some shit

ahh yes, the classic bananas and diarhea

what happened to the rest of the steak?

why did you use so much oil?

are those fucking wheat noodles?

soggy oily mushrooms/10
meat rationing/10

theres pretty clearly some raw sliced cucumber in the pasta brah

I'm so sorry.

I got take out greasy Americanized Chinese food, this was all $6.20

also
>that lonely broccoli

Well, I ate a huge bowl of chili for lunch, so I'm having a mixed salad plate for dinner, 5 bean salad, cucumber salad, and green salad. Gotta balance that shit out.

Destroyed

Shepard's Pie with a dinner roll

It's kind of a minced fish cake. So tasty!

Did I fuck up by Veeky Forums standards?

Sataraš and sausages.

looks medium would still eat

Forgive them.. for they know not what they do.

Sorry colored pasta victims.

It never gets any easier

I don't doubt the taste but the green dressing looks kinda unappealing user

don't have any pics. but prepare yourselves

I call iT FREEDOM BEANS!!!!!

1 large can baked golden retriever beans
4 hot dogs diced and mixed in
bacon at whim
throw into bowl
diced red and white onion on top
hot sauce all over
spicy brown moosterd in cute pattern

deep fried fat glazed with sugar

Thanks! What you not think is nice about?

It looks like baby poop.

Nicely done user. Looks good

Had this last night and I'm having it again tonight

Dinner was chocolate pancakes with homemade blueberry syrup. No pic because I was hungrier for food than hungry for Anons' approval. So here's a pic of a duckling.

Fucking hell user I pissed myself laughing

I see what you did with the wasabi, you monster.

Not dinner, but dessert fruit "tart" with blueberries, raspberries, plums, peaches and homemade vanilla custard

sorry for the shitty pic

shit, where am i supposed to cook colored pasta?

>cucumber
>vegetable

pick one you fucking retard

How do you get baited that easily?

Do you actually look up the word "gullible" in the dictionary to see if it even exists?

WHERE DO YOU GET ALL THAT FOR JUST $6.20? GIVE ME ANSWERS NOW REEEEEEEEEEE.

Would still eat, but would feel a little shameful for wasting such prime beef.

Chewing on that bone like a sad, unwanted dog...

Gruyere & Rosemary Souffle
Herb Encrusted Filet Mignon

I don't think herbs count as vegetables, senpai.

That's leftover raw parsley.

Not that user, but where I live (Phoenix, AZ) there are about 5 super cheap Chinese/Asian restaurants within a one mile radius of my apartment. You can easily get a lot of tasty food for $6.25 or even less. One place has $4 lunch specials, it's crazy.

I see scrambled eggs, burnt and a stack of parsley.

Going to be baking this salmon soon. Wilt some spinach and some sort of carbohydrate

:.(

did u put margarine on ur salmon or is that just there?

Nah, it's lemon and parsley butter. That flora is just there for some background decoration

High on cocaine and put way too much time into a salad. Proscutto, pine nuts, parmesan reggiano, cherokee purple tomatoes

>3 proteins
>no veg

so murican...and i love it.

Made some one pot pasta.

ahh, sugar. the satan of 2016 nutrition.

looks pretty undercooked.

Check out my poorfag CP
Small because of the scarce flour I had left
Odd-shaped because whatever
Tomato sauce
Leftover tomato (red) and oregano (green) infused cheese, and regular yellow gouda cheese
And some fresh basil
Sorry for the shit picture

An entire fucking pound of deconstructed sushi. When the site said big size wasn't expecting this.
It was even 40% off, cheaper than fucking mcdonalds

classic vegan dish.
40% protein guys, excuse me while i sleep my regular 16 hours, i cant quite support my body standing up anymore

looks like 'do 'za. Im mad jelly, i only had the hair dresser and dentist sets

Big Mac
Fries
and a Corona
is there a better dinner?
I think not

I can think of several thousand off the top of my head.

why you drinking mexican piss

for example, this american breakfast.

It's supposed to be..

best so far

ok, jack.

I get what you want to do here...

Did you blanch this? The issue is that the exterior will get cooked while the interior woody stem and the interior florets will not. Regardless of how hot that griddle can get, it just won't make magic happen inside of the vegetable.

I blanch broccoli(quarter the entire crown and stem) then pop it in an over with some seasoning and oil at 425. Ready and fork tender in maybe 20-25 minutes?

You got a problem with COLORED pasta boy?

have you never been to a hole in the wall chinaman place? it's usually around that price

My signature dish right here.

It's called the snowman.

Crispy sirloin steak under 3 day old mushrooms, surrounded by kale,spinach,cucumber,broccoli infused pasta. Glazed in a tomato sauce topped with parmesean.

Indian on the menu tonight. Or close as I care to replicate right now.

Doing a light pickle on the veggies for the salad, roti, chicken and some aloo tikki I had made up and frozen

All for you?

That ginger is shaped like a frog...

fuck no

Its for me and the GF and then leftovers for a few lunches for the week for us.

shame

need full recipie nao

Ok here it is, it's not always easy to get correct.
boil down broccoli, kale, spinach, cucumber till it's basically a mush. Use whatever quantities you want, it's your dish.

while getting the dough ready pour the mush into it, then work it till it's dryish. roll the pasta out.

now get a very small pot, like just big enough to hold your steak, and put some oil of your choice in and heat up some water to a boil as well.

keep a fry pan on low heat, heating up the sauce with wegman canned crushed tomatos that already has basil and garlic in it ( this shit is godly and costs like 99c a can) add some heat if you want, any kind of pepper to suit you r needs...

when the water is boiling and the oil is hot enough for steak, put your pasta in the water, and the steak in the small pot and cover the steak for 2 to 4 minutes depending on the thickness of your steak.... this is the beautiful part about cooking a steak in a very small pot, the heat acts like a sous vide since the walls enclose it very closely, flip that shit for the same amount of time.

while doing that heat up your sauce and add your mushrooms / wtvr the fuck you want.

rest the steak on the plate you will be serving the dish on right in the center, strain the pasta and then put it into your sauce pan and toss it around, then put the pasta around the steak and the mushrooms or whatever you wanted on top of the steak. shred parmesean on top.

This is very nice. Too raw for me though.

I'm on a cut and I would devour the fuck out of this.

Salisbury steak with gravy, roasted potatoes and cheesy cauliflower and broccoli

I want to die every day but I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself.

Looks really good. I think the cheese is a little unnecessary though, I'm sure there's already lots of fat in the salisbury steak.

400 calories total, 150 from fat I think. It's pretty tasty at least. The cheese actually tastes all right, but they put way too much for the small amount of broccoli and cauliflower. There should have been more of that.

what is the difference between brocolli and broccolini's ? I've seen brocollini a lot more in the stores recently, nutrional are they the same? brocollini looks better that's for sure.

your steak is almost blue rare though, terrible, It's almost like you just wanted grill marks on your aids infested steak then put it on a plate.

that minispoon has seen some heat and pressure, I used to have a mini spoon that I would always only use to eat ice cream because it was easier to mold the ice cream into some kind of sculpture before I ate it.

Pretty sure that's a fork, my man.

I don't know why frozen meals are so cheap with vegetables. It's not like they're expensive.