Bitcoin is sucking the life force out of the Altcoins (See picture attached)

Altcoins as you should of noticed have in general been falling relative to Bitcoin, and they've still yet to fall by a huge amount, more than 50% cumilative over the course of the days and weeks. Tiny 5% losses everyday builds up.

2 days ago I posted multiple threads such as this one , Bitcoin dominance was only at 36.6% at the time and now its 38.1%. Bitcoin dominance rose from a low of 32.1% to 38.1% as of right now. It will continue to climb and suck the life force out of altcoins, there is a massive leeway for Bitcoin to go to 50% dominance and a massive potential for Altcoins to have a massive downfall.

This is indeed still in the early phases of the altcoin dump.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hexx/#markets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some moons happen during these periods
Look at bcpt and link yesterday
It's all random, stop trying to time the market, as soon as you sell for btc, alts will skyrocket. I happened before and it will happen again.
Just hodl.

Still the early phases. Damn, I hope that's not true, some of these alts have already lost 70% of their peak bitcoin value.

Yep. And people will sell their alts at losses just to get out, and I'll be here to buy them. And when BTC goes sideways and they get back into alts I'll be there to sell them there bags at a gain.

it's done it before
the time of alts will rise again, just jump on daddy's shoulders and ride the wave

Thats because same people are pumping btc and alts. This market has no liquidity, it mostly smoke and mirrors.

These types of posts was seen a week ago when I told them to sell their altcoins, people said "Its too late to get back into Bitcoin". Its not, and altcoins still will fall by a great margin. Bitcoin under 40% dominance is low, it is low.

Also all I got was shitposts about Bitcoin will die and not rise in value as a reason to not transition back into Bitcoin. This is the wrong mindset to take on the crypto maket as you'll be making losses instead of gains, losing money is bad regardless of how you feel about what coins you invest in.

Guys look at this, one of many altcoins (NULS), look at the potential fall it could still have. A massive -82.5% aprox downfall. Probably won't fall that far but I'd wager a bet a 50% downfall will occur over the next few weeks. This will be the same occurance for most coins on the market right now.

This is Bitshares, got hit the worst and yet has more leeway to fall.

the team for one of my alts is supposed to be posting some big news, if it's what I think it is the price will pump hard
if it's not then it will probably dump even harder

>mfw

I'm not selling but I'll hold btc and stop accumulating until it bottoms out

Jokes on you my PRL stack has doubled in value since the dip

Odd.. the alt coins I'm in have all gone up in value against BTC in the last week. I'm good with the choices I've made, and if BTC outpaces me a bit I'll live.

>read this post
>go try to scoop up some cheap beans
>still at 128 sats
Goddamn beaners.

Remember back in september when Bitbeans was hovering around 30 sats. The bean memes was amusing.

They have to get their BTC out of the alts before they can finish selling off the BTC you idiot.

What do you see BTS dropping to?

2000 sats highly likely. 1600 sats I think could be a bottom for you to buy in.

One more thing, I think its possible for BTS to have a near short term pump due to having such as massive retracement. Though I'm not interested in Risking my Bitcoins to bet on a short term pump.

Thank you for answering. I longed a bit too soon, may try to average down.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hexx/#markets

MOONING

My altcoins are AMB, ZRX and ETC and AMB and ETC are up 20% for the day.

>bouncing between 131 and 135 now
Why won't they dump the beans?

Well it did dump 72% from its ATH last month.