I'm just about to head down to BK® for a juicy Whopper™ sandwich, some crispy French fries and a delicious Coca-Cola®

I'm just about to head down to BK® for a juicy Whopper™ sandwich, some crispy French fries and a delicious Coca-Cola®

What's your favourite BK® sandwich, Veeky Forums?

Wow, that meat patty looks pretty thin.

Whatever sounds good on the app. But I love a classic Whopper, onion rings, Coke.

Same poster. Just remembered that when I lived in Holland they had one I really liked. It was the long roll, 3 small patties, nacho cheese, jalapenos, chili spices. Absolutely amazing. Would go back to Holland just for that.

Shilling aside, the angry whopper is great.

bk stacker. patty, bacon, cheese and thousand island. a little over a buck a piece. i would get 3 single pattys and be set for the whole day. they stopped selling them so i really dont go to burger king anymore.

What do they call a Whopper in Holland?

I heard that they don't let black "people" touch your food

*Angriest Whopper™

Are those chicken fries any good? Onion ring sauce for dipping? Opinions?

I think it was just Whopper? But that sandwich was dope though.

Fuck, I miss these. Since it seems like BK has an elevated presence on Veeky Forums today, I hope they see how much I want the fucking BK stacker back.

veggie burger with onion rings

everything else is overprice trash and topped with a pound of onion. meat, cheese and thousand island BOING

For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

I like the BK mcdouble the most

None. I don't need to murder to eat.

this

kys

About that pic, eat your veggies without washing them, fuckwit, we cannot eat raw food without sterilising it.
But in clean environments you will witness Siberian tribes that eat raw deer and trendy faggots that eat raw fish

Royale with cheese, newfag

I see it's pleb night on Veeky Forums
Step back and make way for the master race that is pic related

/k/ here.

Went to Alaska, shot a grizzly and ate (a bite) of its heart.

It was tough, and bloody, but it was not bad.

Triple baconator is the only good BK burger IMHO

Honestly do you want to start a debate about what is natural?

People have been cooking meat
>oooga boooga stick meat in fire make taste good
Forever so you could make an arguement for it being natural

And yeah you can eat some meats raw and bone marrow which was a god send if our ancestors could get a hold of it

Finally eat a raw Un cooked potato cause it's "natural hrrr derrr" fuck wit

>Tfw you honestly eating BK or Wendy's

whew dog. last time i had one of those the twin towers were still standing. are they even still available?

Seriously

Bring Back the stack!

No, C.F. are too dry
No, onion rings arent crispy

They don't even sell them in my country

Fuck mcdonalds
This is why is better

>how do I get a life and go outside once in a while

The BK Big Mac is the best

>classic image.jpg

BK JBC all the way!

I'm not the same inside, I don't have a cock inside my asshole.
>Have it your way.
Missionary for the sole purpose of recreation.

>loose arguement
>resort to calling the other person a no life shut in

Gr8 debate skippy buddy how much per hour for lessond

Available at every McDonald's I've ever been to in the western states, and it's still only $1.
If you don't have this option in your area, then I genuinely pity you

how fucking jewish are the burgers when the fucking patties are that thin

don't even bother circumcision just cut the fucking penis off and put on a dress already and dilate the asshole

>replying to a non american
>referring to Western states

I studied human taxonomy in college. We're not all the same on the inside. Not by a long shot.

a whipper snapper

>I'm not the same inside, I don't have a cock inside my asshole.
Upvoted

What ever happened to these BK angus burgers?

I don't like how the smells really stick to your hands and your body. I don't like smelling like I work there from just ingesting the food.

it's Ironic that they used (and bought) 5-6 kind of meat from a Supermarkt for the picture and ask the people to go outside and catch them by their own?
and yes I eat raw meat ( what is carpaccio, tartare, met... )

Best sandwich coming through.

>getting the triple
>Was more cost-effective to buy three singles
:))

Bear is generally regarded as the trashcan of the meat world.
I hope you got some really nice leather, and made a necklace or something our of the teeth, and preserved some of the bones as trophies though.
That sounds rad as hell.

They said Holland, you fucking moron. Continue quoting shitty Tarantino movies you fucking lame male millennial.

Can't be fucked to read the rest of the thread but you better have posted a picture of the burger you were just on your way to buy

I work at a local burger chain and some fucking asian kid comes in and gets like three patties on his burger all the time and the other day he got fucking four of them. You couldn't even seen the bottom bun and it was nothing but blood and grease cause we only cook our burgers to medium.

Iphone users are the worst at memes.

The Big King before they put the middle bun in it.

I miss these fuckers best fast food burger ever!! I always got two extras for later and would add a fried egg at home the nextday or later that night

Right can wash your hands in gasoline and they still smell like fucking whooper after haha

Y the fuck is this not sold in AMERICA ??

I worked at BK when I was 15 and the smell is so gross, it gets into your skin.

I used to go home and take my shoes off outside, the dog would come running and 2 mins later the bottom of my shoes would be 100% clean. You get bits of meat and sesame seeds etc stuck in the sole of your shoes it's gross

I'm just about to head down to OPs Home® for a juicy Mother Ass™ sandwich, some sloppy Blow Job and a delicious Pussay®

What's your favourite OPs Moms position®, Veeky Forums?

I always have a double whopper and chicken royale
Or a triple whopper and a steakhouse

we call it "dikke lul drie bier"

I just like the regular hamburgers...

I'm not sure I trust kfc with a beef patty

Kfc launched a pulled pork burger here recently, everyone says it's gross but I'm not game enough to find out

>not knowing the meme

rate my artisan sandwich i just got from burger king