Is Nano's recent dev update a good thing?

Is Nano's recent dev update a good thing?

Should I be bullish? Help me think please Veeky Forums

>releasing desktop and mobile wallets shortly
>"Roadmap - Finalizing our Roadmap will be done during these meetings and we hope to provide you guys with an awesome document that outlines our plans & strategies"

>"Strategic Partnerships - We continue to receive an overwhelming level of support from vendors, service providers, and the community in general and we plan to focus in on our plans and efforts surrounding these."

Other urls found in this thread:

fightproducts.com/images/EVERLAST_HB_NEVATEAR.JPG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's good isn't it

Nice rare Pepe

yes it is indeed.

I fucking hope so nano is my heaviest bag rn

>I fucking hope so nano is my heaviest bag rn
Had to part ways with my nano earlier. I'll buy back in when the trend reverses but it seems like it's going to keep bleeding. Went all in ven for the meantime.

No this coin is fucking trash and is going back to zero where it belongs.

bout my first Nano at $9.70 getting kinda nervous now...

If you are a trader i would recommend to sell and buy back later. Getting more NANO is always great.

see ya at zero then .

What's wrong with astronomy? Or did you mean astrology, but are just too fucking stupid to know the difference?

this probably

>2018
>STILL believing in astronauty

Nano is the best buy in crypto rn

Topped up my Nano stack yesterday, going to buy this coin all the way down to zero. I really believe in the potential of this coin, and I unironically believe we will see $1000 per coin sometime in the next 3 years.

you're going to be rich user

sold at 20 bucks never touching this again

>2018
>still believing in stars and planets and shit

Jesus christ the $1k meme is so retarded. I've got money in NANO and I like the coin but it's never going to reach $1k unless fucking jesus himself endorses it. $100 EOY is my OPTIMISTIC prediction.

the coin has massive security flaws and I doubt it can scale. Don't want to call you a brainlet or a fag I just hope you steer clear user.

it's well within reason if it actually is being used the way it should no?

thanks user but I'm already in I bought at $17 :(

>the coin has massive security flaws
name one

Why does this piece of shit keep going down?

The tech is phenomenal but all the problems and FUD have fucked it up.

It should be a top 10 coin based on what it’s supposed to deliver

Sadly I dumped my bags last week for GVT, can’t keep bleeding

>150M NANO theft
>double spend issue

This shit is going down with everyone on the boat. People shilling this shit are trying to drop their bags.

bunch of samefags itt. btw plebbit soyboys will be triggered by that meme

wow nice one. keep selling the bottom. you'll make it in no time user!

No it's not within reason. Ppl seem to think this is going to replace bitcoin - well newsflash, it's not. Bitcoin is #1 because it has first mover advantage and everyone knows about it. That's not about to change anytime soon, especially not for Nano lol.

Yes OP is a dumbcunt faggot but still makes good point. Every image from NASA is a “composite” ie bullshit. Popular cosmology is a complete larp. CERN is the biggest larp on earth rn. If you see it on MSM news it’s not science it’s hollywood.

>>double spend issue
not real. provide ANY proof this is real. protip: you can't because it's not real u fuckin pajeet

I’m ready to dump by XRB bags. Tell me why I shouldn’t.

Enjoy going to zero genius

I noticed this weird trend were the price of Nano goes up every time I am watching it, then goes down whenever I'm looking alway. It's specially bad while I'm sleeping.
So I am gonna take one for the team and keep my eyes glued to the NANO/BTC Binance trading page all night instead of sleeping. Get ready for some mooning.

I mean I don't expect it to replace Bitcoin, but it can have it's own niche. Even Ripple got to like what 150billion marketcap? That's the equivalent of $1000 for Nano

Because you'd be selling the bottom. Why would you ever sell the bottom? Tbh, I don't care. Sell them to me

If you are a flat earther you are retarded

You're doing the right thing bro

If you really think this you must be a salty buy high sell low faggot or new to crypto

These people think that the market cap for cryptos in general will keep still in their calculations. We will reach 10 trillion MC for all cryptos this year. If Nano becomes a top 5, it could very well reach $1500.

yes I agree. Check out marketcap of Jan 1st. 2017 and then Jan 1st 2018. The leader differences were staggering.

Sure it'll be a dangerous bubble but I want to ride it to the top.

I'm still waiting on that proof pajeet

fightproducts.com/images/EVERLAST_HB_NEVATEAR.JPG

nano bag holders also have nano dicks

Don't worry friends, all the exchanged these past few months are the exchanges trying to work with this SUPER NEW REVOLUTIONARY tech

Dumb fag still shilling raiblocks
Cringeworthy pic op

>running a node is super cheap
>there is no incentive for running a node

what do you guys think it will happen? I'll post the answer soon, but in the meanwhile try figure it out yourselves with your peanut brains

I think companies gonna run nodes.
Fuck if Nano makes me money I'll run a damn node.

Not a flat earther user that would be almost as retarded as believing anything the nasa Jews tell you

i'll give you another hint:
eventually, the value of the network will be higher than the cost to do a 50%+1 attack

Teenager detected

not possible because of the voting mechanism which uses the wallets that hold significant portions of the supply.

Hint: cant do a 50+% attack if the devs already control over half of the supply

great, so instead of having a trustless network you have to trust the devs