Grilling for One

Soup Veeky Forums?

Girlfriend left for 6 weeks to go to Greece to visit some family. The weekends were always our thing to grill out, drink, listen to music. We'd do burgers and brats or chicken legs or other grilling stuff.

I have 20ish in. Weber charcoal grill.

My only question is, since she's going to be gone, is it even worth just grilling for one? Like putting a tbone on the grill and that's it? I don't think reheating steak is a thing, is it? Like I wouldn't want to grill 3 steaks and have leftovers, right?

What are good grilling foods that I could have for a day or two later or even possibly freeze?

Grilling for one.

Grill up a few steaks and make sandwiches or tacos over the next few days senpai

Buy a Food Saver; thing is so cash!! I bake a 3lb salmon filet on the weekend for weekday lunches. I freeze the portions and then vacuum seal each one. Then I drop the sealed bag into some hot water for a couple minutes when I eat it.

Otherwise, high-temp fatty things are very forgiving, e.g., chicken thighs, pork, etc.

The way I see it, OP, is that you have two options.

1) Since it's a tradition to grill on the weekends with your girlfriend, but she's not there, maybe consider doing something else.
2) Invite over a different girl to grill and chill (or maybe even a guy friend or two?).

Heating up a grill just to make one steak seems like a waste to me, and if you're doing it alone just because you usually do it as a social event kind of doesn't really make much sense.

while she is getting fucked by a greek chad you should enjoy yourself with delicious food. stop being a sissy and bust out the flames.

what this user said

grill up some flank steaks for fajitas, tacos, steak sammies

invite friends over mang, alternately grill the whole meal,

How is this even a thread?

If you're a grown man and you don't know how to buy 1 (one) steak from the supermarket to grill for 1 (one) person to eat, well.......

sorry m8 but she's already gone to pound town with demetrios and vassili

Seems like a waste of charcoal desu senpai

So use less?

Or use a propane grill like a real 21st century chef?

don't even go there user

>chad
Lol

You should save that money so you can help support your girlfriend's son in 9 or so months.

Lower your charcoal quantity.

>hurt not hot enough

Elevate it with some bricks, blocks, another grill section, etc.

When I grill I just lay 2 concrete blocks and throw some coal in between and drop the grill on top.

Thanks. I do have another grill section. I'll try it out.

>visit some family

She's getting fucked by the BOD.

Might as well get used to it. She will get impregnated by a Greek "god" and you'll hopefully be grilling alone for a while instead of becoming a true cu/ck/

Two month visit? You might well send her the rest of her stuff

>Girlfriend left for 6 weeks to go to Greece to visit some family.

Why did you post this? This "guy" is a fucking pussy cringe that can't decide what to do on some weekend because the cunt he worships went off to get railed by feta cheese dicks. Forget the fact that he let the bitch go by herself, but to be so miserable and clingy unable to do things or simple decisions by himself should make anyone aware of what a pussy whipped faggot he is.

you sound mentally unwell

>Girlfriend left for 6 weeks to go to Greece

Cuck

I've cooked two steaks in one night for myself before. With the second steak being a reserve steak for a spinach/steak salad the following lunch at work. Don't want to waste that propane, I tell ya hwut.

Op here.

She went with her little sister and grandmother.

Thanks for that armchair analysis Dr. Freud. Now fuck off cunt.

So more cock-hungry whores went along for an "all girls" trip? How fucking naïve are you... Fucking pathetic. Best to learn how to cook either for yourself (if you grow balls and dump that bitch) or kiddie recipes for your girlfriend's new hairy son.

>go to store
>buy smokey joe

cooks for one or two people very well.
keep the bigger kettle webber for when you have people over or you are cooking for a group. nothing wrong wth having two bbq's.

I have 4.