Why do americans eat chicken with waffles?

why do americans eat chicken with waffles?

Unwilling Americans is the proper term.

>why do americans

Yes, yes they do.

as well as other forms of waffle goodness.

It's really tasty

Why does OP shitpost?

never met one person who eats chicken and waffles and i know alot of blacks

I'm sure you meant to say "basketball americans", right?

I never knew this was a thing at all until Lay's came out with those fucking chicken/waffle chips

Because it's tasty, silly. Same reason any culture eats savory meats or vegetables with fried or griddle breads.
It's not any different than steamed pork buns, or meat pies in a crust, or that Indian street food that's a mixture of spiced potato and vegetables in buns, or gyros, or doner, or whatever. It's fried chicken on griddled batter bread. It's fucking delicious, especially if the waffles are made with a little cornmeal in the batter, and the chicken is spicy.

B-b-but who cares if food is "tasty"? My arbitrary personal standards say that it's aesthetically unpleasant and "inauthentic", so shouldn't that vastly outweigh the actual enjoyment and pleasure you take in your food?

It's sad that a thread's OP feels the need to start a thread like this to get replies.

What state do you live in?

???

> imported from belgium

Literally why the fuck. I mean, it's a shitty fast food burger. It's not some sort of gourmet artisan le waffle, it comes frozen from a factory. A factory in belgium.

Who here would think any less of White Castle than they already do, for having non-belgian waffles?

>why do americans eat a delicious thing with another delicious thing?

I don't understand the question.

Have you never had chicken and waffles? Delicious deep fried chicken on top of crispy waffles, drenched in maple syrup. Just a little dash of hot sauce right there on top. Goddamn that's good shit right there.

My first thought on trying it was, "This is pretty tasty, if odd, but I can feel my pancreas crying out for mercy."

Why do the Chinese roast ducks and serve them with pancakes and plum sauce?
Why do Italians hang salted hams for a year and eat them thinly sliced with bread and fruit?
Why do Bavarians stuff veal and back bacon into their intestines with onions, lemon and herbs and then poach them, peel them, dip them in sweet mustard, and eat them with pretzels?
Why do the French stuff snails with butter, garlic, and parsley?
Why do the Japanese mix rice with vinegar, salt, and rice and then slap a slice of fish on it?

Because it's fucking delicious.

it's a black male thing

I honestly don't get the chicken and waffle craze. just seems like a meme pairing

It isn't. Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles in Pasadena, CA is somehow ALWAYS filled with more whites/mexicans than blacks.

Because it tastes good.

Why do Europeans constantly make threads about Americans?

Flyover detected.

Sorry, underage flyover

Quality fucking post.

It's fucking delicious, you should try it some time.

why do americans eat food?