Cold Soups

Alright, Veeky Forums.
I need your best cold soup recipes, because it's hot as FUUUUUCK, and I like making soups because I can make enough for several meals.
I've already make gazpacho this week, so don't worry about that one, I have a good recipe for that. But I'll take any and all good cold soup recipes, please! Help a hot sweaty bro out.

Vichyssoise

Consommé, mon frère.

cold cucumber soup, look it up

also protip: use greek yogurt. tastes fucking amazing

There is this thing that is similar to gazpacho but is more like of a creamy texture, it uses only tomato, bread, garlic, vinegar, olive oil and salt, maybe even onion or pepper. Serve it cold with jamón serrano and boiled eggs dices on top.

Oh, I've had that before! The bread gives the soup a creamy texture. Thanks for reminding me. I can't remember what' it's called right now, though. I think it begins with an "S".

These two are already on my list! Thanks for the suggestions, though.

This is salmorejo

Also try ajoblanco

milkshake, but pour it in a bowl and eat with a spoon so it is a soup.

Ajoblanco sounds delicious, and right up my alley, I'll definitely try it, thanks!

Kyselo, a soup from Northern Bohemia made with mushrooms, sourdough, and egg. Eaten cold as well as hot.

Forgot pic.

Ooooo, that sounds interesting. I'll have to add that to my list. Thanks!

Boršč.

thats one ugly bowl of barsczc

Came here to say this. Leaving satisfied.

>diarreah

Ajoblanco doesnt taste very good imo

Strawberry gazpacho or salmorejo are GOAT

these are all very tasty looking 'go 'za variations m80s

My pops makes a fine cold potato and leek soup. I can't help you on a recipe but damn it is good on a hot day.

Ah it is called vichyssoise. Look at me being an uncultured american.

OP here.
Just reporting back that I'll be making vichyssoise tomorrow! I already had all the ingredients I needed except for the leeks, so I just ran to the store and bought some.

Thanks everyone for all the suggestions, I'll be making most if not all of them (except for the smartass replies) at some point this summer! Cold soups all summer!

Came here to post this.
Served with sweet grapes too, and a glass of albarino