Five Guys

I'm in the states and my friends tell me five guys is the greates of all time fast food.

Is it really all that great? I never eat fast food but I'm tempted...What should I order if I go?

it's not fast food because you have to wait 20 minutes for them to make it

yeah, it's alright, but you might as well go to a real restaurant and count service as part of the expense and you'll probably get your food quicker
I'd grab a hamburger, but that's just me

>classic image.jpg

Go man it's delicious I love 5 guys

If you want thin patties stacked on a soggy bun with the literal saltiest fries ever concocted (99% salt 1% fry) go for it.

They're not that bad actually but severely overrated.

I really like it, but that's because I'm fat. Do you like really greasy fattening food? Do you want to go to a hamburger place? Then this is in the top 5 chains to visit.

I always get a regular cheeseburger (comes with two patties by default), with everything except for mayo, then I get grilled jalapenos and fries. If I didnt want to make it past 45, I would eat there at least every week.

However, if you don't like burger joints, or greasy food, don't come back on here in a week and tell us it's horrible, if it doesn't seem like your thing, then skip it.

>greatest of all time
It's really good, but I wouldn't say it's the best. Worth trying though.
Have fun while you're visiting us ameriburgers, OP.

ok i'm gonna go there for lunch tomorrow, how are their milkshakes?

Bretty good. They have a massive selection for flavors.

It's somewhere between fast food and a really crappy sit-down restaurant.

In-n-Out is honestly better and I only get to have it when I visit California. I mean unless you absolutely adore peanut oil you're going to have some issues with Five Guys.

This.

It's pretty good though. Overpriced, but a place you should try at least once.

thanks i'm enjoying my culture shock, honestly I know it's a meme but people are seriously obese here, it isn't funny at all it's really shocking and sad

Where are you at?

If you want to know something even more depressing, America isn't even the fattest country.

washington in the seattle area

It's like, literally twice as bad in the Midwest.

Is it like twice as bad, or literally twice as bad?

Like, literally.

i'm sorry to hear that, I think it's because food here is so cheap and there is sugar in everything

It's not that great.

>Is it really all that great?

It's your average burger, on the same level as Steak 'n' Shake or Freddy's. Not quite as good as In-N-Out, way better than McDonalds.

But like others have already said, it's pretty expensive and you're in for a good 10-15 minute wait for a single burger so it's honestly not worth it unless you're really keen to sit down and eat free peanuts for a while -in which case you could just go to a nice sit-down eatery and get real food for about the same money and time. So... yeah. Kinda pointless.

I actually really like their milkshakes, but holy shit you're going to pay out the ass for a tiny motherfucking shake. Not worth it at all.

Its not as good as
culvers
steak n shake

maybe better than in n out

hahahahaha
fgt
not even close to steak n shake

I haven't been to any of those places and haven't been in a mcdonalds for years. I just want the true american hamburger experience

Are you going anywhere after the Seattle area? Head down to Commiefornia and try In-N-Out, it's good shit. Just in case you haven't seen the memes; get a #1 animal style on the burger.

But yeah, Five Guys is good, but it ain't all that.

>I just want the true american hamburger experience

Then buy some beer, buy some hamburger meat, call over some bros, and break out the grill, chief. Grillin' in your back yard is the only true American hamburger experience and there isn't a restaurant on Earth that can replicate it.

This

If you want memes, enjoy a burger joint. But nothing beats home grilled burgers.

that sounds like a great time but I have no bros here or a backyard or a grill

Five Guys is the best fast food you can buy. In-N-Out is very good, but seems like a happy meal from McD's compared to a Five Guys burger

>that sounds like a great time but I have no bros here or a backyard or a grill

Then get your faggot ass out of the land of the free and the home of the brave

Fucking travelniggers. I bet you've sucked a cock before, everyone from every pussy country has. Fuck I hate you fucking queers. Its as simple as this twink, get a fucking grill going or get the fuck out

if youre in seattle im sure there is some hipster burger place that isnt overly pretentious and tastes pretty good
why eat some mediocre sem-fast food burger.
if you want something really american go to a jack in the box and get a chicken tater melt munchie meal

I don't have many top tier fastfood burger joints to compare it to. I think Smashburger is better for burgers.

If you go just get a double cheeseburger "all the way" and the smallest size of cajun fries. The fries are worth it. They're pretty damn good.

burger is ok, it's pretty overpriced and only worth it if you load it with as much stuff as you can. the fries were pretty bad when I went there, just a bag of mushy fries.

I prefer shake shack. five guys is probably marginally less expensive though, and they give you free peanuts.

Just eat a fucking bag of Dick's, OP.

flyover without passport detected...

man rip the brunch burger that was the goat munchie meal

WAY less line usually at Five Guys, at least in midtown.

Are you the same guy that's butthurt about people possessing passports?

Get it together, man.

>they think grilled burgers are better than smashed burgers!

It doesn't compare at all the the McDonalds Quarter pounder.
I think I'm going to go to the store right now and get myself a cheeky combo.
WONGA

Go home McDonald'sbot, nobody wants your shitty hockey pucks

5 Guys takes exactly 6 minutes

never a minute more

order with bacon and fresh jalapenos

The guy you replied to isn't part of our team, but please follow his lead anyway.

It's the most overrated and overpriced shit in the continent. Go to Fatburger instead.

Not really that great.
Tastes the same as Dairy Queen.

I think if you like a ton of shit on your burger, it's the place to go because all the toppings are free.

Above average burgers but their fries are pretty bad. It also contains more calories than other burger chains despite portions being exactly the same. I'd rather eat at McDonalds since it's cheaper, bigger portions, tastier and healthier.

Definitely the best fast food I've ever had

>chemical flavorings and microwaved beef parts burger is tastier than fresh 80/20 100% beef patty

I bet you shill for coupons

>mcds
>tastier and healthier
>bigger portions

-1/10

If you are in seatyle area find a Dick's. It's the local burger joint and a big step above 5 guys.

desu steak and shake has better shakes, better burgers, and they'll actually cook your burger medium if you ask them to.

>steak and shake
>medium
How does this even work? Their patties are thinner than mcdonalds burgers.

wait what the fuck, it tee-bee-H getting wordfiltered? I didn't type desu

desu
desu
desu
desu

>seattle

Seattle user here, if you're looking for more burgers to try check out Dicks (sure you've been told this one), Lil' Woody's, Freddy Jr's, and I've heard 8oz Burger is good but never personally been.

I'm sure it could be done at the expense of a decent crust, but who the fuck wants that?

I ate there one time and it was shit for the price, go to smash burger for equal price to taste ratio

It has been that way for AGES

it's not fast food it's like sit and go food

It's not that great but at least it's better than innout.

when will you fuck off?

That was the best one, now all of the current ones suck. Hopefully they rotate them again soon.

This. Though the salting depends on the guy at the fryer, I think.

Well yeah, they have custom meat and shit. Pricey though

Listen to this guy.

It's not really fast food
Anything that's made to order isn't fast food

But yeah, it isn't bad at all. The fried are pretty good as well.
Their lettuce sucks and they cook patties only well done which I wish they would cook medium

The free peanuts to snack on while you wait is a nice touch

But yeah, it's pretty good. Might be worth trying out, but there are definitely better burger places out there.

whataburger>everything else

Its not just him buddy. Fuck mobile posters.

they're alright

not really worth the price and you have to wait a bit for it, but it's not like they're terrible. the fries are probably the best part

how long will you be in WA? earthquake burgers are better if you'll be here during the fair

Tastes the same as Whataburger except that it costs twice as much.

Mobile posters can't even tell who the other mobile posters are.
My friend why don't you say 14 year olds or something more accurate?
I'm posting from a droid but I've also been here since April 2005, who is guilty of misjudgement here really?

He's actually assblasted that someone had enough GBP for an iPhone and all he got was a shitty tablet.

How did she get into the store in the first place?

Haven't been back since last summer huh?

>went for the first time yesterday
>got double bacon chee because the patties are thin
>wasn't even saltylicious
the soggy fries were good though

Its good but there are better fastish food joints. Whataburger is amazing. In-N-Out is overrated but worth trying if you're here.

Woah that's where I was when I took the ferry over and had 5 guys for the first time

Try a mom and pop burger joint. Alternatively there's Steak&Shake for a nice diner style burger and milkshake.

They're OK for what they are but overrated as fuck. Too expensive for the hype

Why do all those restaurant names sound phallic?

kekkers

Five guys, In-N-Out, and Fuddruckers

Go to all 3 dude

I live in LA county, I have access to five guys, chick fil a, and in n out all ~10 minutres from me

I can safely say that five guys is the weakest of the three in terms of quality