Just order a pack of 30. What am I in for?

Just order a pack of 30. What am I in for?

A shit diet. Possible constipation. Death.

Bro I've been on the shit diet my whole life. Ain't no instant noodles gonna hold me back.

I bought 2 from the store last month after Veeky Forums (or maybe one autist) kept going on about it.

I still have the second pack sitting around and am going to wait till I run out of everything else before I eat it. It's not "bad", but there are a dozen other brands of instant noodles available to me that I'd rather eat, and I'm in flyover land.

my favourite instant ramen, but still instant ramen

>my favourite instant ramen, but still instant ramen
>implying

I love Indomie. My favorite brand and taste whenever I feel like eating instant noodles.

Good stuff, though I prefer the hot and spicy. I'm glad the supermarket down the road started carrying Indomie so I don't always need to go to the Asian market to buy it.

It's pretty okay. I like the Satay one from Indomie but it's not my favorite brand. I recommend any from pic-related.

real yakisoba instant noodles are so fucking good.

add butter to the noodles f a m

implying it's shit food that has too much salt and males you feel like shit afterward

Best instant noodles available.

I've never had problems when eating this stuff.

Can I just say indomie is genuinely by far the most common brand of noodles eaten in indonesia (mie is indo for noodles) so that has to be worth something.

Enjoy the three section spice/oil/soy sauce

>indomie is genuinely by far the most common brand of noodles eaten in indonesia (mie is indo for noodles) so that has to be worth something

Indonesian food means absolutely nothing to 99.9999% of the world. You'd be hard pressed to find an Indonesian restaurant anywhere in the first world. It's not even a blip on the radar of international cuisine courses taught at the top culinary schools in France and the US.

Bullshit. There's Indonesian restaurants everywhere in Australia. There's plenty in the Netherlands too and I assume if you googled there would be some in America. Most certainly they wouldn't be in every suburban area like Chinese restaurants but they do exist.

>there are indonesian restaurants in the country right next to indonesia

Nobody cares, Australia. Take note of the part about "first world".

I'm not Australian you cuck, I was just pointing out that there's a lot of Indonesian restaurants in first world countries.

I'm Indonesian.

there's some here in Atlanta, indonesian cuisine is delicious. I really like Goat's foot soup (although it's not really a "foot" though haha, It's actually a goat's meat.) and satey too. They are delicious.

You should have bought the spicy flavour it's way better.

I eat a packet every work day for lunch with a small tin of smoked tuna, extra chilli and extra fried onions.

Deliciousness.

Best way to cook them is to fry them though. Boil the noodles then drain them, add the seasoning packets into the drained noodles and fry them a little longer to mix the flavours in and make them slightly crispy on bottom.

Lead poisoning, the diet

Your co-workers must hate eating in the break room with you.

The best instant noodles in the world. I wouldn't recommend more than one pack a day unless you're adding some nutrients.

One of the decent non-Japanese instant noodles around but i have to take a week break between packs or else i get sick of the flavour.

Veeky Forums what is the most packets of instant noodles you have consumed in one sitting?

I've never done that before, gonna have to try it next time.

2 75g packs with about 150g of spam

Pretty good would recommend, huge meal takes forever to eat

T-that's a lot of sodium user-sama.

i get headaches when i eat indomie noodles, must be all them chemicals.

why would you order a shit tier noodles. Shin black or gtfo.

specifically NaCl

>Indonesian food means absolutely nothing to 99.9999% of the world
You do know that satay is an Indonesian food right?

>There's Indonesian restaurants everywhere in Australia.
Where? I don't think I've been to one and I live in Sydney.

enjoy your remaining 20 years

Yeah nah Google is down here as well

There's a lot