Hey entrepreneurs, tell us about your non-crypto business(es) !

Hey entrepreneurs, tell us about your non-crypto business(es) !

i suck quarters out of the subway gate by day and sell female hormone supplements on the street to oriental transgender men

I sell hopes and dreams. Who am I?

What coin is this? Is it on binance?

priest and/or drug dealer

sell microgreens. mostly brocoli sprouts.

also sell kombucha scobys

buy black girls undies from primark, 3 pack
get tin of tuna
empty juice into panties
sell on ebay to pervy jap businessmen as used schoolgirls panties

I bought a bar with bitbean procedes one million sptouts.
I named it the bar.

i sell pictures of sharpie poopers that i have collected over time, sick fucks pay premium for this shit

Elon Musk

Trying to build linkedin for artists. Having some trouble with the initial implementation. Am test running it at Tisch school of the arts once its up and running

I buy a gram of wax for $15 and cut it into an oil with this shit that I bought over the internet. This makes 6 cartridges that I sell to rich white kids for $35 a pop at the private university I attend.

the grey on grey tesla truly is patrician

My family designs interiors of homes as architects near and major city and hires subcontractors we did 4.3M in revenue last year with 830K profit (pre-tax).

I flip houses, also am an agent, landlord, and wholesaler

Also lend my IRA out to other flippers for 15-20% returns.

I make solo video games to sustain myself. Steam and android. Makes me about 4-6k monthly. I've thought about living somewhere super poor since locatiom won't affect income.

Been interested in that whole house flip things for a moment. Putting some money aside. Would you give me a quick run down for an amateur willing to ? Also, IRA ?

I run an anime and gaming convention.

Smart thinking, that's how you accumulate wealth. Where do you live atm ?

making money to live poor, living poor to make money

i run a very successful catfishing scam on tinder

The government.

Donald J Trump

Give me some details on this please. I have thought about getting some gril pics and making some accounts and start messaging dudes. Try to sell them videos. Maybe even have them send me like $10 in the first 5 minutes to "make sure they're serious." Then some more for a pic pack, then if I can get their location, hit them with another profile saying I'll come over and fuck their brains out if they have $100 or something. Idk, but I'm working on it.

> 1 USD has been deposited on your account