Memeologists,who started the 'go 'za may may?

Memeologists,who started the 'go 'za may may?

Me.

Good question.
I think it was a Veeky Forums hivemind.

Me desu, I have the first registered 'Go post recorded by humanity. Your welcom for the laughs Veeky Forums :D

Its all downhill from here though, I think I've peaked :)

I don't know but whoever did really hurt my feelings as a chicagoan. I used to brag about our pizza until you assholes called Giordano's a casserole.

I believe it was not the same person(s) that started the flyover meme, but nevertheless most bad Veeky Forums memes seem to be a very few number of people perpetuating nonsense until it catches on and is integrated. I wonder what that says about the rest of the website...

Oh the "let's see who's an Aussie" thread.

I mean, Australia is the bantering state of ruining discussion. I mean, you had to make yourselves relevant in some way. It also DOES effect every board to have people on vacation that otherwise wouldn't be here. The post quality drops dramatically and it becomes the equivalent of a ten-year-old's sticker wall in some places.

it was me and one other equally autistic guy a few weeks ago.

The flyover meme was mostly started by people in large American cities who resent the fact that other places in the US are adopting ideas that weren't theirs to begin with.

It's ironic because they're the takeout culprits of the cooking world.

The Chicago lasagna-style pizza has been a big ck meme for as long as I've seen, probably because of that picture comparing it to Italian and new york pizza. 'Go 'za is a pretty new connotation.

That argument has existed for as long as those pizzas have. It's just large cities flinging shit at each other. Then when somebody speaks up and goes "well, can't we have both?" It's-

>FUCK YOU FLYOVER YOU WOULDN'T KNOW GOOD PIZZA YOU GET PROCESSED CRAP FROM SHITBATH CENTRAL HURRR!"

Forgetting that most of what they're using as ingredients come from those places like a bunch of arrogant fucktards.

It is LITERALLY a casserole though, sorry to break it to you

I was the equally autistic guy. I have reason to believe there were 4-5 dedicated 'goposters though

No. It was because we can't stand the fact that you tasteless, uncultured rednecks who have never left your county are arrogant enough to think you have the world figured out.

>'go 'za

I still prefer to address my tomato casserole by it's full name: Chicago Styke Deep Dish

>uncultured rednecks
>have never left your country

Do you really think that's the reality just because of the state a person lives in? It's simply not true. I'm from Montana, born and raised and I've been from Thailand to Tokyo, and Paris to Barcelona.

>Oh but you're the minority

Dude just fuck off. It's not fair to judge a person by where they live.

whats up man

IT'S A CULINARY MASTERPIECE YOU UNCULTURED SWINES!

Ya know, just hanging out at my favorite place in THE BIG 'GO

'Dano's has the best 'Za boi, it has filled me with endless joy

>Dude just fuck off. It's not fair to judge a person by where they live.

Stay mad hillbilly

>Montana

Fucking kek. Please tell me goatherder, what is the greatest thing Montana has ever done for the world? Who is the most notable person who was ever born there?

Is that Ben Garrison?

If you had really been to those places, you would not be offended by the term "flyover". It's more than where you live. It's a small, hateful, xenophobic, arrogant and uneducated mindset that goes into being a flyover.

What's his name again?

>pic

what an envious nigger.

i literally come to Veeky Forums only for coffee threads, jack webms and 'go 'za posting. sue me.

That is an excellent candid downtown 'Go 'Pho friend, and well deserved dubs!

:D

And people said a downtown travel system fully operated by tomato paste rivers would never work.

I hated the 'za meme some faggot was trying to force but when it became 'go 'za I came around to it

>Who is the most notable person who was ever born there?
Ben "blacks and coastal fags, in the same bodybags" Garrison.

There used to be some shitting on them around here for being glorified casseroles, but I think it's only recently that 'go 'za got attached.

guys talking bout 'go 'zas, or no?

OPs pic is Ben "the one man klan" Garrison and you are asking who was born in Montana? Wasn't Montana also one of the few states to spit in the face of the federal government by refusing the freeway 55mph speed limit? There is more interesting stuff about Montana I am sure. I have never even been.

By you ignorantly saying Montana has nothing to offer, you sound just as ignorant as the "flyover" residents you are condemning as rubes

some guy on reddit probably, this place stopped making anything new two years ago

Dumb frog poster