You will never taste lembas bread

>you will never taste lembas bread

What are some fictional foods you would kill to taste?

if i wanted lemon bread i'd just get the buttercream lemon cake from del friscos

Irradiated mac and cheese.

Soylent Green?

give it 40 years.

Mutfruit.

Get out of here, nutrition!

An anarchy burger.

I dunno user, it just looks like an oatcake.

Estus from dark souls

Isn't that just a bottle of fire?

Any of the food from the Redwall series of books.

Horker Loaf

Hold the government

so many neopets food.

15 years later and i still want.

the fuck is a neopet?

Pleb

underage b&

you could make a lot of them
one of those is just a mushroom omlette doe

aliantha
In a safe environment could you substitute "kill" with "rape"? They are both terribly extravagant reactions to wanting something; hardly worth consideration. Rather than taking by force, use logic and hunger through the wilderness until it manifests some treasure-berries.

>Super Satan wants to eat mind-altering rape berries
>what a surprise

its not fictional but when I was a lil fat kid I used to skim through asterix to get to the feast at the end
Those boars looked fuckin amazing

lembas bread is supposed to be bland tasting bread that instantly fills your stomach when you eat a tiny piece of it. its really not something youd want to taste

chicago pizza. im convinced it doesnt actually exist and is just a meme

"It is said that a person can walk the whole length and breadth of the Land eating only treasure-berries, and return home stronger and better fed than before."
You do not need many. And the taste is better if you eat slowly. Also doesn't stop Covenant from committing rape.

bachelor chow
I imagine its tastes like cereal and gravy

I loved those wild boars too

This, only I'm not murrikan and I remember the one where asterix discovers America and they eat turkey and i always wanted to try Turkey after reading it. Eventually dad caved in and made a Turkey for Christmas, it was delicious

yeah, I'm also not murrikan but I also want turkey, shit looks delicious

How did he make it, is he a turkey hen?

Basically yes, but liquid fire sounds very interesting

I'm Australian and nobody had ever done a turkey for christmas so I did it in 2014
turned out nice
but last year I did a whole roulade turkey and it went incredibly quickly, nobody took any pictures of it though :/

Good turkey are at least 20lb.

Get a bigger one next time.

thats actually the first turkey I ever cooked because I was worried that I would screw it up so I cooked it for myself and my housemates in november of 2014

I got the biggest turkey I could, 6kg

I'm imagining some hipster hot sauce

That's a small turkey.

yeah but this is Australia

Krabby Patty

More likely 40+ years old

Kids today probably still play neopets

Then the answer is clearly to start a turkey farm.

why dont you

4u

Indeed. We get normal turkeys in Australia, not hormone-enhanced super turkeys. They're delicious.

>now with flavor

I imagine it has a texture similar to KIX, with similar flavor, but yeah, probably a meaty gravy as well.

It seems like a combination of wet and dry dog food.

They sell those here in America too. They just cost 4 times more.

The strange obsession with getting meat down to under 2 USD/lb here is creepy. But lot's of people buy through small farms, or just shoot the damned things themselves. It's not like they've never just wandered through my parking area.

lemon cakes
lamprey pie
a bowl of brown

Lopadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimhypotrimmatosilphioparaomelitokatakechymenokichlepikossyphophattoperisteralektryonoptekephalliokigklopeleiolagoiosiraiobaphetraganopterygon

yeah a meaty gelatinous gravy

All of Dragon's Crown food makes me hungry.

Don't play this game on an empty stomach

anything from rupture farms really

Spice cakes

was gonna post this
specially wanna try a tchea fruit desu

I really want to try and make those pea croquettes!

It all looks so good, except the myconid soup. Aren't they intelligent?

Here have some brown ass I keep posting for no reason. Not really Veeky Forums related but everything deserves a reward.

Relative to Dragon's Crown: Dungeon Meshi. In order to save carrying space while traveling down a magical dungeon, a group of 4 cooks various things from said dungeon into really tasty looking dishes, complete with faux recipes.

The Dwarf's been doing it for years, the Human was always interested in doing it, the halfling doesn't have much of an opinion and the elf is very against it but does it anyways.

posting my favorite: Jewel Bugs

Treasure bugs rather

>classic maxresdefault.jpg

I love minor world building

Stop quoting yourself newfag

Eggs Woodhouse

Good to hear. Pity about the price problem, where engineered stuff is much more affordable. We experience some of that issue here due to the multinational corporations.

Mimics in Dungeon Meshi are hermit crabs and make me hungry too. Anyways the end

Not fictional, but Original Nazi Brand Fanta

>tfw you will never sink your teeth deep into a ripe, juicy wumpa

there's this donald duck comic when his nephews go over to scrooge's house everyday to listen to his stories and scrooge makes these sandwiches that looked glorious. wish i had a picture but it was probably 17 years since i read it.

why the fuck did you post all that

>a fucking dorf using chopsticks

Goddamnit japan.

probably not the nazi classic but this is being markteted recently

fucking love that mango

Whenever I see a thread like this I'm reminded that I spend time on a website full of children, having conversations with children pretending to be adults.

Fuck I need to stop coming here.

The fast food threads and freakshow videos didn't reveal that to you earlier?

At least this thread isn't advertising and simply a bit of fun.

>Fuck I need to stop coming here.

Spice, even though I couldn't understand Dune with 145iq.
I should probably try to read it again now that it's been 10 years.
inb4 underage, I was 15 and IQ tested last time I tried

I was IQ tested and got something in that neighborhood as well. I didn't have any problem with dune, though

Just as a reminder, when you were growing up it was considered parental best practice to tell your kids they're geniuses. Current research suggests this is actually a really bad idea

You may want to consider the possibility that the IQ test you took may have been a little less than valid as a measure of aptitude

Don't take this the wrong way, I hope you haven't developed this self image that you're an underachieving genius. Just some food for thought

I didn't take it literally. I just couldn't understand Herbert's STRANGE ass writing style.
No smart person would take their IQ seriously, it's almost all pattern recognition and autists always score high as fuck.
My teacher administered it though and shat herself when I got 20 points on her, which made me proud.

no one understood Dune. Not even Lynch.

Yes! The cordial sounded so delicious

With or without the sun-dried tomatoes?

Those giant pillbugs from Emperor's New Groove. It looked like they made the innards like twice-baked potatoes, then packed it back into the shell to be sucked out.

I don't know what bug meat is like, especially with that much, but I bet butter and breadcrumbs would help.

I know a real life "liquid fire". It's called a vodka.

I always imagined they would taste like something between a peach and a mango with skin similar to that of a plum

Wood lice are related to crustacean. So a giant one would probably taste like shellfish.

>mfw Crash is coming back

with, i just won't eat them

Romulan ale

fun part, they had a advertisement that basically said "just like the good old times" they changed it rather quickly. And yes it's pretty close to the classic if my grandfather is right.

One of those make-believe dishes from Hook.

I remember years ago that someone was actually going through and making some of the neopets foods and posting the recipes they came up with on a petpage.

It would have been interesting but they really only made super basic shit, like cupcakes.

haha noice, didnt see that advertisment

anything made on Chowder