What's the general consensus of Taco Bell?

What's the general consensus of Taco Bell?

What do you usually order? What's the most Taco Bell you've eaten in one sitting?

I use to go to taco bell as a kid and go straight home to watch angry beavers and catdog, but back to the point
I would get 3-4 regular tacos with nachos with cheese
then I started ordered Chicken quesadilla and the nacho cheese chalupa.
around 20 I stopped eating at taco bell, though to be fair I stopped at all fast food joints, cause I developed IBS :)

taco bell remains inexplicably delicious despite being meat/cheese paste-filled plastic tubing

Wood pulp
its not even food

cellulose is healthy fiber though. good for the digestive system.

>nachos
Shit taste
>quesadilla with meat
Overpriced

Anyways I would order soft tacos, hard tacos, potato tacos, and tostadas. However it seems the tostadas are different now, I visited after not going for a couple years and they had tomatoes on them

Beefy fritos burritos are the shit
$10 gets you like 5000 calories

I hate Taco Bell. A lot. I mean I like fast food, but I fucking hate this place. I think it stems from the fact that they would put their suace on everything. I hate weird sauces. I like it simple; salsa, mayo, garlic sauce, pico, so for tacos or burritos give me some pico de gallo, or some FRESH salsa, or leave it the fuck alone... Or sour cream. So I liked the 7 layer burrito, their meat is nasty. It came pre-cooked in a giant bag with its own grease. Gross. 7 layer burrito was good, but no matter how many times you tell these retards NO SAUCE THEREIS ALWAYS THAT SHITTY WATERY RED SAUCE IN IT!!!
I'm from California. Del Taco is way better, and they have delicious fries. Fuck Taco Bell in the ass.

7 Layer Burrito doesn't have any sauce on it, just sour cream and guacamole. The burrito supreme has red sauce, though, and you just have to say "no red sauce". If you DO get red sauce, they will remake the burrito for you, no questions asked, or give you a refund if you ask.

Source: I'm a taco cuck.

In college, the cheap burritos and tacos. After I started making money. Chicken quesidilla, 5 layer burrito, and crunch wrap supreme.

I usually get the Chicken Cantina bowl because it seems like the "healthiest" thing you can get there. Doesn't taste bad either

>Drunk guys telling their drunk girlfriends to shut the fuck up at the order screen
>Drunk slutty girls chatting up cashiers
>Drunk people pissing in the fucking drive thru on camera
>walk ups getting pissed we won't serve them
>people getting pissed we won't serve them after close
>people pissed we won't hand them a phone through the window because they're drunk and belligerent at 2 in the morning
>people getting pissed when I tell them we're closed (why are you telling me you're closed? why don't you just let me jerk off at the order screen for 5 minutes waiting for a voice?)
>BRO I WILL GIVE YOU A DAB IF YOU GIVE ME SOME FOOD
>BRO DO YOU SMOKE WEED
>"Can I get a Doritos Locos Taco?" "Nacho Cheese, Cool Ranch or Fiery?" "The FUCKING DORITOS ONE!"
>"Regular or Supreme?" "Yes"
>"Can I get FRESH chicken with that?"
>"Do you guys have pepperoni?"
>"Can I get a burrito?"
>"Can I get a DIET?"
>"I'll take a burger and fries please hahahahahaha"
>"I'm sorry sir, we no longer have that item" *unintelligible screaming from the customer*
>"What would you like to drink with that?" "Jack Daniels hahahahaha"

user i worry for you

Well the last few times I got the 7-layer it was shit. I remember now, that I used to get the supreme every once in a while, because I like the sour cream, but after 3 or 4 times when those assholes put sauce on it, I just gave up. When I was going through the drive through, it was always we would be driving away or back home when I opened my food, so I am not going to drive all the way back to argue about. $3 burrito. It wasn't just the burritos, the quesadillas, whatever, those fucking jerk offs cannot contain themselves from putting sauce on my shit. Once I was with some friend I just ordered a side of rice. I mean how do you fuck up rice, right? It was the worst rice I ever had in my life. That was when I gave up.

>Do you guys have pepperoni?

Kek

I usually order either a 5 layer burrito or a cheesy gordita crunch

I'm completely with you on this.
Del Taco is SO much fucking better than Taco Bell. I don't know how Taco Bell stays in business when there's Del Tacos around. TB is like dog food in comparison, and it's not even like Del Taco is a great place, it's still fast food, but it's a hundred times better than Taco Bell.

I alwats try to be nice to drive thru peeps. Do yall still cum/spit in my food even when im polite?

I eat it three times a week. I always get the current 5 dollar box and a mexican pizza and it fills me up. The most i've eaten in one sitting is the 15 count taco pack and three gordita crunch

I've never spit in anyone's food, even someone who was being a real prick. I have too little job security to do so.

>What's the general consensus of Taco Bell?
It's for highschoolers and poorfags.

>What do you usually order?
Whatever's cheap. I don't understand people that order $7+ of poor quality fast food. For the same amount, you could have made something better tasting yourself.

>What's the most Taco Bell you've eaten in one sitting?
Two of their breakfast crunchwraps when they first came out. Haven't been back since.

Mexican pizza. I think I had a grilled stuft burrito, 2 chalupas, 2 tacos, and some of their nachos in 1 sitting.

This
>euros
>not eating healthy wood

For $7 you can get 1lb meat and a half a brick of cheese.
How the fuck is this more productive than buying 6 tacos?

Have you ever been to america?
Food costs are increasing as fast as bitcoins.

Turbo Cucks in a Taco Truck would be a good name for a business.

Cheesy Gordita crunch or bust, I think I ate 4 one time. If they brought them back down to 1.50 or 2 dollars I would eat tacobell and salads for every meal.

I stopped going since they stopped serving market sage

>muh' cheesy gordita crunch
America.
Every fucking time.

Biggest:
>4 beef quesaritos
>2 steak grilled stuffed burritos
>4 cheesy potato burritos
>1 XL baja blast

Smothered steak burrito with diablo sauce and no sour cream, along with some three-layer nachos for $1 and a large mountain dew.

I'll have you know they're a staple in my weight loss

The only staple you need is the one in your colon you disgusting fat fuck.

they ruined themselves with the rebrand.
They used to embrace how shitty their stuff was, so it was really great garbage

now they are trying to be premium so they are just a shitty premium

Chicken quesarito with diablo sauce and a large baja blast.
Seriously one of the best fast food meals you can get.

I can't stand their weird plastic flavored cheese product sauce, would be amazing if they used good nacho cheese.

Taco Bell is a non-starter for most people I know. For me I'll go for the bean burrito if my only options are fast food, because I'd rather avoid the kind of meat most fast food places serve. Among the few people I know who would actually choose to eat there it's considered an inoffensive, mediocre but cheap option.

Taco bell is the only fast food place I will refuse to eat at. Everything is disgusting.

I cant Stand that disgusting food, its bad flavored, and the tacos and quesadillas they sell there are nothing alike real tacos and quesadillas, c'mon going to mexico to eat real tacos and quesadillas is not that expensive.

Yeah I'll just head on over to Mexico on my lunch break. Good plan.

>"good" anything
>taco bell
pick one

I can only eat one and a half of their burrito/wrap things. Haven't had any in a while, it's cheaper and easier just to make my own shit.

I usually get a beefy five layer, two of those dorito tacos, and a baja blast freeze.

$20 worth of shit that somehow disappears after two meals even though it should last me 4.

Tbh senpai when im at the drive through of taco bell its probably because its 1am and ive been smoking DUDE WEED LMAO and playing vidya games with my husband

however i already know what i fucking want

It's great for what it is. I mean, I don't go there expecting premium, top notch food but it gets the job done

I call it Taco Hell.

Actually, if you eat it maybe once a year, it's not that bad.

>What do you usually order?
A beef quesarito and a beef quesalupa

>What's the most Taco Bell you've eaten in one sitting?
4 beef quesaritos and 4 beef quesalupas

one opened up within walking distance of me earlier in the year.

i've had it 3 times since, and the third time a girl complemented my zelda t-shirt.

10/10 fastfood.