WAGECUCKS

Who are the most cucked wagies?

I’d say doctors and nurses. Literally spend years of their lives as poor fucking idiots with no real life experience anywhere else.

>b-but I know anatomy

WHO /KEKED/?

People doing fast-paced jobs.

Says the NEET in his trailer park typing on a potato

God damn it why does this smug fucker look so fucking COMFY

>tfw work from home master race

Mad doctor detected

Who /trades cuck/ here?

Im cucked

Its 4 am and gotta go to work soon. Been awake since 3.50 am and i think i didnt sleep at all im not even sure

I really loath working shift lads kill me

Police.
Spend all day filing paperwork about pot smoking teens.

I feel pretty lucky I didn't even bother doing fuck all after high school and still got a comfy middle class job walking outdoors with benefits and time off and all that shit. and I live in a big house with my mom and my gf just for the lulz so I can just accumulate currency effortlessly

bonus : didn't waste my gmas inheritance money cucking myself in college instead bought bitcoin

Any job in the service sector

I used to be handyman/laborer. I wouldn't recommend young people going into trades if they have better options. It fucks up your body.

>trying to brag about living with your mom

kek

construction/hvac here
car accident led me to crypto last summer
never working again kek

I laughed harder than I should have at this.

But I agree, I think people in the health care industry have it shit. They have to bathe and wash people. Clean their literal shit. Work 12 on 12 off for a few days.

I mean that's like letting your twink service other guys.

I ain't about to let that happen.

as someone in the medical feild with no college degree or debt and pay over the national household average and 15 vacation days a year along with 11 holidays and company paid lunches happy normal coworkers and totally manageable normal hours:

you are a fool for not doing what im doing along with crypto daytrading for maximum money

rich people work hard period.

and in case you dont believe me lemme show you my view from my couch

>bragging with his apartment
Lol. Move to the country dude. Fuck the city.

kys hick

nothing worth anything is in the boons

anyone who has to deal with other people involuntarily, 10x if in a servile matter

I'm about to go back to work quit ath JUST

Anyone who spends 1+hours in traffic each way per day.

Posted from a super motel 6 lmao.

t. Physician. Kill yourselves.

You call him a hick, but you got your nasty grandma's pussy juice stained couch she got railed on from the 1970s there. Like you're proud, you ol dusty bitch.

This. I'm moving from over an hour away to within 10 minutes of my workplace, gonna be sweet. I work a job where I sit in a chair on a laptop all day surrounded by tradesmen doing physical work.

> Dialysis nurse 41/hr in here, Jersey City
> What are you talking about?
> all i have to do is clean someones blood.
> Associate's Degree.

Union Instrument tech. Lots of freedom, short term jobs, high pay. Only have to work a couple months out of the year to cover my expenses.

WFH master race reporting My liege. Did about 2 hours work today and it’s noon here. Going for my second wank of the day now then about another 3 hours work max. Will have a nap in there too somewhere. My own boss. Wagecucks GTFO.

Lol hvac what a shit industry well done on your escape.

I'm an ED nurse, I love my job. I clean poop around once every other week because anyone sick enough to shit themselves are admitted within 3 hours.

I work 3 days a week, I have incredible benefits, and it's a highly respected job. I was also a medic for 4 years before hand, super under appreciated / paid job.

>Brags about 11 days of freedom.

Some people were just born to be peasants.

>pay over the national household average and 15 vacation days a year along with 11 holidays and company paid lunches
You are another man’s slave user

>I sit in a chair on a laptop all day
That's a loss my dude

If you can name me a field in which you meet more people and gain more "life experience" than any medical professional in an acute care setting I'd like to hear it.

The only comparison IMO would be any public service worker / spec warfare.

>26 days of freedom a year
>paid lunches

Lmao, this is why I think I'll never understand the wagecuck mindset. You are just a dog being rewarded for being a good boy.

Here's my life
>own my own home
>huge bedroom/office
>rent out spare rooms to normie friends
>they go out to wagecuck so they can pay me rent each day
>i stay home and work on all my passive income streams
>crypto just ended up being the most lucrative

You know what the best part is? I got all of this because I dropped out of college to earn money on my own. I'm 22 but I own a fucking house, car, and have the passive income of wagecucks in the top 1%.

The only reason any of that is good is because it means I'm free to spend the rest of my life doing whatever the fuck I want, and not working for anyone other than myself. If you don't live like this, you are a cuck and you'll die a cuck.