New Mac n' Cheetos Arrive at Burger King

Burger King looks to bring some deep-fried cheesy goodness with the introduction of new Mac n' Cheetos.

The new, limited-time side features large Cheetos Puff-shaped sticks of battered and deep-fried macaroni and cheese dusted with cheddar cheese powder in true Cheetos fashion.

brandeating.com/2016/06/new-mac-n-cheetos-arrive-at-burger-king.html#okvubSZI7OcUEjdK.99

That looks disgusting on every level.

The Doritos and Captain Crunch shit at Taco Bell was bad enough.

I want to eat them just for the novelty.

>pukinganimegirl.jpg

fucking america

Remember when Hardees/Carl jr.s managed to fuck up fried cheese and jalepenos?

does US KFC sell Poutine?

You're missing out if not. It's a decent Poutine for fast food.

everyday we stray further from god's light

Burger King please

I need to eat real food I can't keep doing this

[labored breathing]

thats gross but Id be lying if I said I didnt want to try it

>no late night chicken fries
BURGER KING PLS

> Liking chicken fries more than nuggets
user PLS

Disgusting but would still try it.

These sum it up nicely.

I find those completely repulsive , but I know at some point, I'm going to eat one of them just to see what it's like.

ill try it cuz im fat and i hate myself

Sounds nasty. Will be trying it.

Of all places this could have been made (looking at you, Taco Bell) why burger king?

christ

Sounds like stoner shit.

Cac & Mheetos

this made me laugh what the fuck

It's $1.49 for 10 nuggets here. I'd rather have 20 nuggets for $3 than 10 nuggets and fries.

Can't wait to eat that shit. I'm a sucker for fried cheese stuff.

RIP my """diet"""

Have fast food places run out of ideas or something? Because their newer shit seems to be getting weirder and weirder, like they could have only come up with the idea while stoned off their asses.

that's a pretty great deal

I tried it tonight guys. BK by my work had them in stock and they said they were selling quite a few of them.

My take on them?

The cheeto "crust" on the outside is probably the best part of the whole thing. They weren't at all greasy, and the crust had an intense almost sharp cheddar taste to it. Completely overshadowed the macncheese on the inside, but was still there.

Overall pretty tasty honestly, I was surprised. now if they make a hot cheetos version holy hell I will die from diabeetus and cardiac arrest.

I've seen places do deep fried mac and cheese before. I feel like the powder would ruin it.

>tfw buying that many nuggets in australia would run close to $10

But when the fuck are they going to bring back cheesy tots? I'm so fucking upset.

Waiting on the obligatory reviewbrah review now

Didn't 7-11 already kind of beat them to the punch on this with those doritos-breaded cheese fritters shaped like huge tortilla chips?

true, though those were horribly salty, like just disgustingly so, these appear to be a lot less salty and more tasty

Why are people so amazed by this? Fried mac n cheese has been a thing for a while.

>die from diabeetus and cardiac arrest

we can only hope

BROTHER

I liked those.

I tried some of them and, they're pretty tastey for the price

The meat I was gonna use for dinner looked off, so I decided to just go to a drive through. Remembering this thread, I went to Burger King to try these since I'd have the nuggets and a cheap burger to fall back on if they were shit. They were surprisingly good, but the amount you get (5) for the price (about $2.50) is really not worth it. I'll probably just make them at home for much cheaper and better control.

Tried them the other night.
They weren't that bad, but for $2.50 wouldn't eat again.

As a friend of mine said when I explained this abomination to him, I'm glad that fast food places are making it so that you don't have to go to a county fair to try stuff like this.

note that it only says nuggets, what fucking knows what's in them

seeing the same digit repeated more than once on your post prompted me to respond with a post of my own.

shit is actually good

They taste horrible and the novelty of eating them isn't worth having to chew past the gross taste. You'll swallow them to save face and say that you did, but you'll necer forgive yourself from throwing your money away. Don't waste your cash. I want better for ny countrymen. Trump won't allow BK to get away with this.

>liking nuggets over rings
NIGGER PLS

This is the real reason that terrorists radicalize

woooooaaaahhhh what flyover do i have to go to for this

just had some, its actually a good product. I've eaten a lot of fried mac n cheese at pretentious hipster joints and funny enough this is the best take on it I've eaten.

the gimmick is going to kill it though, if they were just mac n cheese balls would be good

how can something so terrible for you taste so bad

I've had these at my local 7-11. Not too bad. I hope the cheeto Mac and cheese things taste kinda like this

nothing like 900 calories as a midnight snack

you have to leave your mom's house, a dangerous thing to do witht with all the spics and/or negroes running rampant in your city, and find a 7/11

one time i sent my brother to 7-11 to buy us sodas with my money. he came back with these fucking things. he bought pure trash with my money without my consent.

the fact that they were the grossest things i have eaten in recent memory added insult to injury.

Why does every Burger King seem to attract homeless people? All the BKs I've seen always have a few homeless hanging around.

Any and every food place does. Depending on the neighborhood, homeless folks and other dumbass loitering retards are always attracted to grocery stores. It's like, go the fuck home. Why are you out here at 1am out of all the other possible places you could be right now?

Got some today. They were pretty tasty. Not the best gimick on mac and cheese I've ever had, but they were warm, not very greasy/powdery on the outside, tasted like your regular Kraft boxed mac and cheese powder sauce, had discernable noodle texture inside. It wasn't great, but it was good.

Tried them today. They are delicious. You know like every delicious promotion item, it'll get discontinued..

for you

I was just at BK around 9pm, and my neighborhood homeless guy took water from the soda fountain to put it in his hair. He's a nasty wheelchair guy who steals from the 7/11 and Shell station.

Those Cheeto things are kinda gross btw. They taste good, but I can't eat a full order.

I'm guessing that it's smarter to sleep and hang around places with people and light, they also probably sell the crack in standout places like burgerking.

post pics

all this marketing and shilling...

what's next? fried candy bars?

tfw my girlfriend worked at BK when we firsts got together, and she would bring home "leftovers" and fucking kids meal bags full of fries and onion rings and cheesy tots things.......whoppers and chicken samitches with all the fixings......we are obese as fuck now

Genuinely surprised they haven't done this yet. They all have ties to one one candy or another already for their desserts.

has science gone too far?
is this picture the most awful food known to man or cheetos?
the answer will surprise you

Alright, here we go.

Discovery

>no 3D effect
Apply yourself.

The taste or actual 'cheeto' doesn't resemble a cheese puff at all, it's just a thick, bland breading. The actual mac n cheese is ok, definitely a bit dry. Imagine mac n cheese bites that could be on the menu at Chili's.

I hope you didn't eat the rest.

Oh, I did. Starting to feel them weigh me down now. The breading is just so fucking thick.

I wish Burger King wasn't the shittiest fast food restaurant in my area. They can't even handle the basic items. Promotional things like this are inedible

Did you happen to see my 7777777 get?

These things fucking suck

I don't know what you expected

looks god damn amazing

I always try gimmicky shit.

I hate BK so fucking much, but those look kind of tasty. I'll probably kill myself after earing them though.

He made it like 2 days ago dipshit

Already thing in NZ fish and chips stores with deeo fried mars and moro bars, just literally battered deep fried and covered in cinnamon

Sounds like another post by big health. Go shill elsewhere

Like fair foods. One and done kinda thing. I'm gonna pick up some cheap booze, an order of these Mac and Cheetos and some fries or something to go with them and try 'em out tomorrow.

how to make instant boiled water

>boil water
>put boiled water in freezer
>enjoy instant boiled water any time of the day

>Australian
>Will never get to try this abomination because Hungry Jacks (Our version of BK) won't give it a shot.

It probably taste like warm glue but I'm curious to try it.

teach me how to make 'go 'za next

I haven't had the BK version, but fried mac and cheese is a really nice fair food once every other month snack. I'll probably buy some of these just to try them

>not knowing how to check post date and seeing that user obviously posted this earlier in the day the same day review brah uploaded his review.

>he's never had a fried Mars bar

>tfw Canadian
>Burger king has started putting fries on the Tim hortons menu ever since they bought it
>now you can get a bottle of pepsi and fries with a soup or sandwhich

Stop trying to make us like America, Tims is supposed to be a coffee shop not a fast food restaurant

Fellow Canada fag here, and i agree with this a lot. Timmies has added so much shit to their menu in a shitty attempt to turn it into a fast food resturant

I gave them a shot today. Surprised to not find any cheeto dust on my fingers. Aside from that, it was more or less standard Fried Mac 'N' Cheese.

It's American now, deal with it.

Yeah, those fries are balls.
I like some of the new wraps though.

>hippies are mad that we just throw these away so come buy it you fatfuck

Hahahaha

They're basically the same but with a weirder texture thanks to the macaroni

That stuffs delic though.
Never had the capn crunch, wish I did.