Hey Veeky Forums! What do you guys think about McDonald's? Personally I love a Big Mac after my day at work...

Hey Veeky Forums! What do you guys think about McDonald's? Personally I love a Big Mac after my day at work. I'm excited to try the limited edition Grand Mac! What about you guys?

I'm getting a McDonald's tattoo right on my left ass cheek.

>-HALAL-
your country is fucked

>halal

Muhammed pls

Looks amazing!
I know what I'm having for lunch!
God bless OP and God bless McDonalds!

*allah

Damn I want one. Doubt they will bring it to Canada though because there are too few fat people. We don't even have the 20 nugget meal

big macs and fillet of fish are now 2 for $5.

still sucks though.

So is the Mini-Mac just the Poor Man's Mac, or a McDouble with Mac Sauce and lettuce?

And is the Grand Mac just the McKinley Mac (Quarter pounder patties) with bigger buns?

My local Mcdicks got rid of 2 for $2 and won't let me sub out fries for a salad anymore. I no longer eat there.

Also, big macs use those shitty freeze-dried chipped onions which are horrid. I may have purchased more than one in my life if they used the onions that still resemble actual food.

Mini-Mac has the Royal Bun and one 7:1 patty instead of the 10:1
Grand mac is a bigger bun with two 7:1 pattys, if i remember correctly. it´s been a while since my store had those

Haven't eaten at McD's since 1998, and have no plans to change that. Nothing about the place appeals to me.

Me too. I'm sometimes tempted to try it but then I realize how much I hate the clientele that frequents that cesspool. Seeing the fat, dumb and greasy fucks coming out that place turns me off it completely. Same reason why I don't go to Wal-Mart, Timmies, etc.

For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich

The only allure of such places is that they're cheap. But that assures they're full of poor people buying garbage quality stuff. If avoiding that is an option in your life there is no reason not to take it.

That mini mac looks so wrong. guess that's the power of branding.

grand mac is shit and is only even mid tier because of effort value and same type attack bonus bullshit.

Sheershimi is always going to be superior to it in any tournament.

fuck halal bullshit I see too many people falling for this scam in my area.

>Doubt they will bring it to Canada though because there are too few fat people. We don't even have the 20 nugget meal

They do have the 20 nugget meal in Canada.

>Grand Mac
Now with the same amount of patties, but even MORE bread filler!

Looks like Big Tasty sized patties.

Hey, thats pretty good

I'm better than you if you eat McDonalds, you fucking filthy scumbag loser.

See you in hell.

you´re both retarded, see