And so it begins

Prepare accordingly.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinspinner.me/c/R4TW3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=o1o5o2m6Stg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Put me in the screencap

dammit i was still accumulating

doing a tweet after 6 months isn't enough. they need to have some actual followers for that tweet to be seen
that's where WE come in. we need to take off the shroud of secrecy from LINK and shill it outside Veeky Forums. bitcointalk. reddit. youtube. It's time the world heard of our little baby.
Who's with me?

>price spikes due to tweets
it was right in front of our faces the whole time

The singularity is here anons

It is time

HOLY FUCK MARKETING ACTUALLY STARTING WE GONNA BE RICH BOYS

SXSW WITH DOCUSIGN IN MARCH GET HYYYYYYYPEEEE

Really hope this is legit. Just all-ined on Link and going to bed with sell order at .000075

Youll be sad you set a sell order user

holy shit its legit

>the singularity was just 20%

we did it

WHAT THE FUCK
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A MEME, HOLY SHIT

WHY WONT MUMMY LET ME SPEND MORE THAN 50% OF MY MONEY ON LINKIE GODDAMNIT SHES NOT GETTING ANY OF MY GAINS

wow. I'M FUCKING READY TO BE RICH

Real moon is $20 a coin

$1000/token, idiot.

NORMIES ABOUT TO KNOW ABOUT LINKY

Fuck these cunts who always want to sell at 0.00007

Beyond $1000

I really don't understand that honestly.

BEYOND OUR WILDEST DREAMS
AND ILL STILL ONLY HAVE HALF OF WHAT I COULD HAVE HAD

Kek is too strong with the 1000

Digits confirm

FEENIING

MARKET BUY LINK

RIGHT NOW

they're bot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They are about to get justed once and for all

No dude keep it quiet so your fellow LINK marines can keep accumulating for fucks sake I don't wanna be a pvt forever

Download Free Bitcoin Spinner. Earn Bitcoin for FREE! coinspinner.me/c/R4TW3Y

suite meme

what happen at 20:45?

stinky linkys btfo yet again

nigger we've been accumulating for the past 6 months. if you're not done yet too bad we can't keep this down forever.

After months of resisting I finally FOMO. Just sold XRP I was holding for family and bought LINK. You better not fuck me over Veeky Forums.

19:45 I mean

fuck you :)

you bought the meme gg

>he dumped XRP for stinky links

Way to fuck your family over asshole

wow idoits really due buy coins based on tweets

MOVE ASIDE NOCOINERS, HATERS, FUDDERS!

>going anywhere

Pick one. Not more than 0.5% of people on this board are tech savvy enough to understand anything about crypto. Stop chasing candles and 'investing' in copycat pop-up projects, dump cash into the big 3 (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero) and forget about it for 2 years.

Enjoy your house made of Lambos.

The days of NoLinkers are numbered

I remember buying ChainLink at 14 cents, selling at 55, rebuying at 50, and then selling at a loss because I thought the project was dead.

If I fomo'd in now I'd only have between 4000-5000 ChainLinks. I want to fucking die.

Finally it starts...

> if only they had access to thousands of autists to help them spread the word.

Me too, i couldn't trust Sergey with the lack of updates but i fomo'd bought anyway. Now we'll hear more news of it and hopefully it'll change the world

>i couldn't trust Sergey with the lack of updates
flush yourself down the toilet you stupid piece of shit.

Holy shit an actual tweet

how could you ever doubt money belly

>sell order at .000075
take some profits if you must but I hope you aren't selling everything for so low

with some clever daytrading today I increased my LINK stack from 222 to 228 :)

D E V I L I S H

>Unironically the most FUDed project in the cryptosphere, often from its very own holders
>Hardly anyone that isn't autistic or on Veeky Forums knows what the fuck it does
>Nobody knows if dev team is dead or alive, because they haven't Tweeted in 5 months, and only made one announcement
>ZERO marketing
>Team does EVERYTHING to avoid hyping it
>Still manages to claw its way up the top 100 and stay there

And now the marketing can begin.

This is the perfect fucking storm. For those of you faggots who were here two years ago, this is Money Skelly and Ethereum all over again.

oh god yes

Is there moar?

Fuck I hope you’re right. I’m sitting on 11k just imagining what it would have been to have this much ETH

what caused the giant surge in ETH? i wasnt around back then

>born just in time to buy chainlink at ATL

Now look at the ETH chart.

You're not going to be rich over night, and there will be dips the entire way up. But a year from now the dips we're seeing now won't even be noticable on the charts.

went from shit-tier ruby to shit-tier golang
into the trash it goes

Would also like to know this

someone please answer

In 2015 it was the autists coin. Only the most dedicated autists were holding on to it. Then in early 2016 there was a mini bullrun for altcoins, which caused ETH to spike along with the rest, plus there was anticipation of Homestead being released later on in the year.

ETH had a fuckton of trouble throughout 2016, and if you were here even in early 2017, you'd see a fuckton of people FUDing ETH. Although the FUD back then used to be backed by logic and technical flaws; not the braindead FUD we see now.

Even during the bullrun last year which took ETH up to $40, there was still a fuckton of FUD, most of which seemed logical at the time.

The FUD revolving around LINK is fucking nothing in comparison.

Oh, and of course, much like LINK, in every single fucking thread there were brainlets who needed to be spoonfed the idea of how smartcontracts worked. And when they were unable to grasp the concept of smartcontracts, they branded it a useless shitcoin.

thanks. makes sense to question something that is new.

Yup I already know how that feels seeing something so significant at one time be just a blip on the radar months or years later. Had about 225 ETH back in spring of 17 which I sold and am currently holding close to 1500 NEO I got around 10 bucks last summer. If Link ends up anything like these 2 it will be my greatest flip yet. Praise kek

Yeah, and nobody thought the cryptomarket would reach its current value. Most people sold ETH on the way up during its first massive bullrun. I'll admit I sold at $70 because I thought it had to crash back down to $15 any fucking minute. But it just kept fucking going, so I had to FOMO back in at $120.

Not making that mistake with LINK. These fuckers are locked down for at least a year, no matter what the fuck happens.

But what caused the bull run to 1k?

Per-fect-storm. I see everyone saying they won't make this mistake.

If I remember correctly it was a combination of cryptokitties (maybe) and bitcoins bullrun

Deserters be Damned - Victory Only the Faithful With Iron Hands

That was only like two months ago.

A weird mixture of;
>Normans injecting money
>Everyone and their grandmother launched ICOs on the ETH platform
>Ponzis everywhere
>BTC trading sideways/downwards after massive bullrun, people looking for profits elsewhere (this is when altcoin bullrun begins)

Probably something I forgot, but not anything explosive. Vitalik even tweeted his support of pedophilia around that time, and it still mooned.

FOMO over the next few weeks. Better hurry.

Wait that was real? This whole time I thought it was just retards being retards

yeah it actually happened

It only takes one look at Vitalik to know the dude's got some secrets

Yup, it was real.

Vitalik has done just about everything to fuck up Ethereum, like upsetting the market by saying that it's overvalued and its real worth should be $7(?). But people don't give a fuck. The tech is solid, so Money Skelly can do or say whatever he wants. Nobody gives a shit.

Jesus I never bothered to actually look it up. Just assumed it was the same shit that Vitalik died and shit.

why does golang matter

>700 followers

hahahaha the absolute state of pathetic Veeky Forumstards. get in XRP before it's too late.

> bought $30 worth of link when I first bought in just so I could post LINK memes
> its climbing harder than anything else in my portfolio

Well, this is interesting

Oversold on some time frame.

Nevermind I didn't look at what you were talking about. Maybe someone had fat fingers

Nice just sold 100k

because golang is insanely quick and compatible with a fuckton of industry standard applications.
it's pretty much THE corporate language. it's super scalable. pretty much the best language link could've been written in

Praise Sergey!

You just make $6k in 2019 dollars

i was there

Nice just bought 100k

2000 linkies reporting. I’m happy I diversified, but I know the memes fortell the $1000 prophecy. I am content with being a richlet.

They don't need to pander to pleb fucks like you and I, friendo. That's the difference between projects like this and scamcoins. That's why they don't have some faggot coming up on stage and screeching linkconeeeeeeeeeect for normiebux. We are tiny fish compared to the corps that Link is trying to court.

No, fuck off back to plebbit. LINK does not need any more pajeets to shill, as that would be counterproductive to the partnerships.