Did you ever make it and get to rub it in the face of someone you hated? Did it feel good? Was it worth it?

Did you ever make it and get to rub it in the face of someone you hated? Did it feel good? Was it worth it?

Yeah, I made it, or close to it. About 50x my principle in BTC since 2013, nevermind vs USD. I'm a communist and use my success to troll conservatives on facebook, discord and Veeky Forums

Honestly the best feeling is not rubbing it in someones face but just acting like it was effortless is what really gets em going. Something autistic like i used welfare and runescape gold to make millions of dollars on digital currency gets boomers real mad

After divorcing my wife I lost 40 lbs, became a patent attorney, and have new girlfriend 6 years younger than her.

Feels great man.

>I'm a communist and use my success to troll conservatives on facebook, discord and Veeky Forums
god's work user

nope i avoid people i hate
the people i do care about that didn't listen i only feel pity for. sometimes i pretend i lost money just to make them feel at least a little better

marry one fuck one kill one go

right left center ez pz

Pretty much this

>tfw rejected by girl before december bull run
>made like 100k
>20 y/o and in uni so thats a big deal
>for a week thought about being a cocky asshole about the money because depressed over girl
>at the end of the week got drunk and told a bunch of mutual friends
>bought everyone expensive drinks while bar hopping two weekends in a row because i was bored
>fucked a few thots after expensive sushi restaurants and told a mutual friend about it
>friends found out
>feel like a try hard cocky asshole now because people keep bringing up the money and idk how to respond

how the fuck do i dig myself out of this hole

Most people get really excited when they start making big money and let it slip to all their friends. I know the feels, user. Just try not to be too cocky about it, I guess. It can be hard if you're really interested in the tech, math, and economics of crypto and you like to talk about it, because inevitably your own portfolio comes up. I would say don't sweat it too hard and just dont define your life around your wealth. If you're actually a cocky asshole it'll come across. It doesn't sound like you are though, and if you're not, that'll come across too.

I really needed to hear that. Thank you user

I always feel so insanely jealous when a communist comes in and starts showing us all up. If only we were all as supremely intelligent as yourself.
Go get em comrade.... go get em...

yes feed me

Gay tick. Nice is senpai.

This. If your success is only to "get back" at someone, they still have power over you. Live your life and enjoy it. If they notice, even better. If not, fuck 'em

My friend recently leveraged all his money at 5x and cannot stop bragging about how much money he has and how other people our age don't have even close to the amount.

Can't wait until this all crashes and his ass gets liquidated.

I told this one guy that if he threw my phone something bad would happen. He threw it and then he woke up in the hospital after one punch, fucking pussy

Redistribute some of your wealth to me, you dirty bourgeoisie!

1Hyfp5CcicPjfRzf9LdZb1GDJQxfRRMZjs

this. like it'd be almost sad how hopelessly poor conservatives are, if they weren't so narcissistic

it pisses the person you want to rub it in to, when you are SUPER nice to them, and casually mention your lambo is in the shop

oh so you're dating a dumber version of your wife. sucks

Why do conservatives always tend to be poor? Like every facebook group is filled with people who seem to have a net worth under 10K

>communist
>rich
Choose one faggot, your just a hypocrite.

They took the conservative meme literally and only invest in 30-day t-bills lmao

ever been to Texas? Where anyone who isnt conservative is poor, truly the best state.

kek all these are 3/10 whores

Normally I loathe begging but you using commie logic against them just made me hard as fuck.

good.
i love it when far right frogs beg then try to justify it on this website

Well I made enough to pay off med school.

Inadvertently slipped out when talking with friend about no more loans for med school. Girl who friendzoned me a year before ends up messaging me and asking me out for some drinks. Oblige her, end up talking and she mentions “I heard so-so told me you made alot of money trading etc” (shes in med school too), and then drops the not so sublte “we should hang out some time and trade advice about trading”.

My reaction: “nah I’m good” and I straight up left. Paid my tab and not hers.

Best. Feeling. Ever.

Honestly that was part of my initial motivation for trying to be successful, but after some real world experience it occurred to me that it was better to just keep any success that I have a mystery until such time as it becomes public domain.

Silent success is the only true revenge. Anything else and you’ll always be paying feelwages to whoever you are “getting back” at.

no

"'It doesn't take much time to [participate in capital investment], and, if you are willing to risk a little bit, you can grasp money away from your opponents." -iKarly Marx

I make money to make money doesn't mean alienation doesnt real

get rekt