OH SHIT TOKENS BROKEN ON MEW

YOU CAN ONLY SEND/RECEIVE ETHEREUM

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MyEtherWallet/comments/7ynd2v/struggling_to_send_tokens_from_myetherwallet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

exit scam

MY LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just used mew to send tokens an hour ago.

the pajeet who runs MEW was involved in a lawsuit maybe (((they))) flushed the poo

That’s funny because I totally caused this. Just like when I crash every coin I buy into, yesterday I thought to myself “man it would suck if suddenly MEW didn’t work”

My bad guys, I’ll try to stay off the internet

EXIT
X
I
T

SCAM
C
A
M

i cant send tokens it's been 6 hours so far and i checked on the MEW reddit and other people having the same problem. it only lets us use ETH

Seriously can ANYTHING be fucking trusted anymore? I put my link into MEW for this exact fucking reason. Literally way am I supposed to do. Print out 10,000 pieces of paper with each fuckint LINK ID listed?

THIS IS NOT BETTER THAN MY BANK OF AMERICA ACCOUNT.

Nice proof.

paper wallet

How common is shit like this in crypto trading?

Does anybody have the autistic Wojack with a graph on its head?

lmao, I moved all my coins to binance.

reddit.com/r/MyEtherWallet/comments/7ynd2v/struggling_to_send_tokens_from_myetherwallet/

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY 100,000 SHIT

>tfw moved everything off MEW 2 days ago on a whim
Does it work if you try to add the token contract manually?

I mean the brainlet

>1 reddit post is proof
ok then

I'm confused, aren't the tokens still going to be on the address even if MEW is fucked?

MY 5000 JEW coins....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Well at least it's proof that he's a faggot.

it was letting me select the token i wanted to send but when i confirmed it in meta mask it only calculated it in eth, not my token i was sending. and now it's not even letting me select tokens, only shows eth in MEW

Yes

As long as you have your private key saved you're fine.

>Seriously can ANYTHING be fucking trusted anymore?
...that's the entire point of crypto

fucking christ user, get it together

FUCKIN HAPPENING

RIP MEW 2/19/18

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>the commit that killed MEW

thought so, I'm not worried then

I'm fairly new to this

>These barinlets think MEW actually keeps your tokens
>They don't know tokens are on the eth blockchain and as long as you have your private key you can just use another wallet

I just sent tokens to my ledger so FAKE AND GAY

That's not how it works you fucking retard. MEW doesn't control your tokens jesus christ

does this effect metamask?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT'S ALL GONE

The good news is: geth lite client is finally working, so you can send tokens from eg. Mist.

geth is a massive piece of shit desu

Can't expect anything safe in crypto really. It isn't regulated and centralized.

Dont even use MEW anymore. Tried to use it recently and it was loading ridiculously slow and freaking me out making me worry of sending double the transactions. I've switched to MyCrypto and not looking back.

HMM I WONDER IF THIS COULD BE A MYCRYPTO FUD CAMPAIGN AGAINST MEW

MEW is an interface only. MEW could go tits up and it would'nt matter. Your addy and tokens are on the blockchain which is kind of immutable. Now if you get all scared and start sending shit everywhere and lose your Ether then your fucked because you must have tons and tons of Ether for the foundation to even consider a rescue.

Fuck off Taylor you slut

are you guys trolling or does no one even know how MEW works....fucking hell the absolute state

MEW doesn't hold anything its just a convenient way of viewing and sending your ETH/Tokens, if MEW shut down tomorrow all your wallets would still be fine. In the mean time use metamask with your wallet file

>mfw paper wallet
>link kept on exchange

doesn't MEW work as a paper wallet?
can't you still access your wallet outside of MEW?

jesus christ you guys don't know how MEW works

I don't really understand what a paper wallet is
I'm not freaking out over something MEW can't do cause I know it doesn't actually store things itself

lmao #womenintech

>mfw I meant to send tokens to MEW from the exchange but put off for a few days due to laziness.

>this thread
Don't you bakas have a private key?
Don't tell me you're using the online version of MEW...

I still see my balance, and I just transferred it in like 5 hour ago. Still just using the online MEW because I'm a JUST until I get a hard wallet. Even if the online version went to shit, I still have my private key, which means I'm good

RIGHT????