What do you guys think of Subway? Is it quality?

What do you guys think of Subway? Is it quality?

What do you usually order?

Their bread smells eerily similar to my testicles

Pretty much the worst national sandwich chain, which are all worse than regional and local shops.

Absolute garbage, not even worth the price anymore if it's your only option, haven't been in years.

Veggie patty on white with spinach tomato and sriracha.

italian roll, buffalo chicken, onions jalapenos hotsauce, lettuce. causes diarrhea but tastes pretty good

Once I moved to the east coast and have had WaWa, subway can't even compare.

That says more about you than about Subway

Don't have many nearby options in most places in the UK, so Subway takes it when I crave a sandwich. It is what it is, I I probably haven't had worse in the few other places I've been to, but it's good enough to keep me going occasionally.

I've only ever eaten BLT's from there.

Everyone has had subway, no one actually likes it, I usually get mine with sage and intern shill on the side

There are actually more Subways in the world than any other restaurant.

I don't think you can really fuck up a sandwich unless your stock is rotten or something. I usually get the Italian BMT if I go. Lots of the wine vinegar.

I don't get it do you people genuinely enjoy having the same threads every day or is this just an attempt to push some meme I'm unaware of

Laspadas for life

You can fuck up a sandwich by being as incompetent as the people who work at fucking Subway.

Are you me?

I pick up the chicken Pizzoyola on Italian cheese bread with black olives, pickles, pickled peppers, tomatoes, spinach and the local sauce, tastes acidic and it's great for me

The one near me is hygienic and has consistent employees. Depending on my mood, I get either:
-White bread, turkey breast, swiss cheese, lettuce, spinach, red onion, green pepper, cucumber, oil & vinegar.
-White bread, meatballs, mozzarella, red onion, green pepper, parmesan. (toasted)

It's right by the grocery store, so I grab a sandwich before shopping if I haven't eaten that day. 7/10, convenient and not complete garbage.

I rarely eat there but I have a ritual of going into my local subway and pissing on their bathroom floor and then leaving. i've never been caught

how did you form this habit? was there an inciting event?

Is the yellow pee pee monster lets get em

One night I wandered in drunk and completely missed the toilet and got it all over the floor. The next few days, my stocks shot up high and I sold for a huge profit (I work in finance). This happened again a few more times and I finally realized that pissing on the subway restroom floor was sort of my good luck charm. I do this a few times a month

how has this experience impacted your religious beliefs? is god as much of a sadistic asshole as you?

you're a limber sumbitch

I don't believe there is a god. fuck that nonsense. pissing on the floor and getting results is more real than any dogshit religion

so pissing on the floor directly impacts your stock prices? there's no middleman, no mechanism? have you tried controlling for quantity of piss to see if it's correlated linearly?

obligatory

It's shit that you should only eat if you're traveling and don't have a choice.

Stop doing that dude. It's not funny.
I have lost 5 friends who accidently snapped their necks trying to either suck their own dicks or smell their balls or things like that.

Pizza Sub:
>flatbread (foot long)
>spicy italian (pepperoni & salami)
>marinara sauce from meatballs
>extra mozzarella cheese
>little bell pepper
>little onion
>black olives
>oil
>now TRIPLE TOAST that bitch
>salt & pepper
>oregano

If you do it right it should be a dense, greasy, rather flat sandwich (don't load it up with veggies). This is how us fat people do subway

Don't be stupid, everyone smells their fingers after they scratch their balls

>What do you guys think of Subway?

I don't.

>Is it quality?

No, but nobody really pretends it is. It's for people too lazy to make a sandwich—period.

>Flatbread
>Butter chicken
>Light mayo
>green peppers

That's it.

Not horribly out of shape, but. . .subway diet?

I'm like 150 pounds, 5'6-5'7", and a little bit chubby for a short white kid. Was thinking about following a little subway diet thing, since I've got more than enough money to do it, and yeah. I was wondering if any of you nutritionfags think that eating a subway melt with no ranch or anything but still dat cheese, dat bacon, and dat salt + pepper would be aight? That and a bowl of cereal a day.

Fuck you and the mushroom sauce you rode in on