REQt

what the fuck is going on? 7 weeks straight of red, not even a moderate retrace. volume is abysmal.

have people forgotten about this coin? plz tell me there will be a REQovery soon :-(

Buy LINK instead silly nigger

Its literally useless and will always be useless. The only ones keeping it above zero are the reddit faggots

wait until end of q1

Nah, it's dead, you should market sell this shit right now.

REC is trash dump for OMG you nerd

Yup this shit coin is about to hit my buy in at 30 cents. Holy fuck.

you should sell all of it, the project was cancelled

where is the bottom??????

Req is a type of coin that is way premature to invest in right now: a specific coin for a specific problem (payments). Too tired to type more, but invest in platforms (Eth, Ada) or protocol/infrastructure coin (link/zrx). Stay away from currency coins and narrow coins (Req).

But REQ is a platform coin, user. It's premature to invest in it right now, though, gains are still months away

Future LINK bagholder bringing future memes to the past

Holy shit that's scary.

People should straight up market sell this shit now. What a dud.

God DAMNIT, why the fuck is this shit not taking off? I don't fucking understand, think how novel that would be. A "Pay with Request" button on every fucking website. That's it, you wouldn't need to worry so much about cashing out, you could pay with your fucking crypto and the business would get their dollars, simple as that.

What am I missing? Is this not the key to wider adoption of crypto? Why are people sleeping on this project? It's not like there are problems with the dev team, they're hitting all their deadlines and they have scheduled updates for us. What the fuck is going on? How is something like this not deemed useful out of all the steaming piles of shit in this space? Is this not one of the only legitimate uses, a fucking exchange between currencies that allows us to pay with out fucking digital currencies? WHY THE FUCK DOES NOTHING EVER GO RIGHT IN MY FUCKING LIFE. FUCK YOU PIECES OF SHIT. HOW THE FUCK IS THIS STUPID FUCKING COIN BEHIND SO MANY USELESS PILES OF SHIT, I DON'T UNDERSTAND. ITS A SPECULATIVE MARKET, HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU FUCKING RETARDS NOT SPECULATE SOMETHING LIKE THIS WILL BE WORTH MORE THAN RANDOM PILES OF ASS LIKE TRON. FUCK EVERY PIECE OF SHIT IN THIS MARKE. FUCK I HATE MY LIFE.

Looks like you're getting stressed, my good sir. Better market sell everything and get on with your life before you kys.

Just buy more bags. Bags are in style this quarter.

ay mayne coz tron sounds like da movie from duh 80s bruh i get ma bois on it cuz fuck white crackas AY AY AY YEEEE nikka

nice pasta

Trips sez buying REQ wins again

Newton got JUST'd pretty hard by the market back in the day. This is not a market for the rational, it's a market for whales and insiders.
If you are in the red with Req, just hold or try to swing trade for more, it will recover when they release their product. If they don't release, then some Frenchies in Singapore are going to turn up dead, so it's a pretty safe bet.

Dang, you make a point. You should seriously sell. I think this thing is gonna tank. I'll sell too, user. We'll do it together.

Fuck you

It's not automatically pasta if it's more than five words

hello assblaster

So its real then? Check your emotions faggot

My fucking sides. It's so trurr

Even though I don't have REQ, I feel your frustration.

"Pay with Request". A simple widget doesn't mean shit.

And now that Coinbase came out with Coinbase Commerce, it's ogre for REQ. You said it yourself, you could pay with crypto and the business would get dollars. Coinbase will do that.

They're miles ahead of anyone in that space currently.

OMG wants to do the same thing but OMG is just an ERC-20 shitcoin waiting for Plasma to be released.

Request is also an ERC-20 shitcoin. So many cryptos are trying to be the intermediary between fiat and cryptocurrency. It's the whole point.

But request is just an idea right now, that is going to be killed by Coinbase. Sorry goys. REQt.

>reddit spacing

its for creeps and weirdos, simple as that.

be patient, the mainnet comes out q1. that's when the party starts. you are like the people who were holding ethereum at a few bucks and sold cause it was stagnant for so long, it may go to 0 or it could reach astronomical heights. The choice is yours, I think the project could be revolutionary personally, but do what you like. I will be holding.

Request is a platform you fucking rebbit nigger.

is literally useless and will always be useless. The only ones keeping it above zero are the

Good. That gives us poorfags a good chance to accumulate. I just put in a buy order for 2.5k at .31. Hoping to have at least 10k by mainnet. With my order tonight, I'll have 7k.

itll be ok friend. on new years you'll be stoked you didn't sell.

Wtf is this and where is it from please I'm super curious

Chinese movie called "Here Then". It was available to watch on jewtube a while back for free. Not sure if that's still the case.

Coinbase fucked REQ a little bit, but not all the way. They stepped on REQs turf by implementing the payment button, and if they decided to utilize Kyber as part of the payment system to make it crypto-agnostic they'd essentially steal most of REQs business model. And they also have various ways of implementing fiat.

So they've already stabbed their fellow YCombinator member in the ass. Now it remains to be seen if they'll slit REQs throat.

Having said this, I'm not going to risk my money on Coinbase turning down an amazing business opportunity just to show mercy to what is essentially a competitor, only because they're part of the same incubator. Coinbase aren't exactly known for their ethics.

Right now there seems to be a 50/50 chance that Coinbase will pull the knife out of REQs ass and slit their throat.

Be patience, have fait
It gonna go back up

What does that mean?

It means REQ still has a long, long way to fall.

But I went all in REQ yesterday... :(

Why the fuck would you do that after what Coinbase did? Are you mentally handicapped or something?

I thought this wasn't going to be really implemented successfully though? elaborate por favor senor

:(

Implemented successfully on Coinbases end, or REQs end?

Coinbase have already launched the finished product, which was successful. REQ on the other hand still haven't released the code.

me too

Please explain, though. If you're not trolling, what made you think that going all-in on REQ yesterday was a good idea? Did you not know that Coinbase stabbed them in the ass?

What do we do brother... If REQ does nothing then we are fucked.
I didn't know. When did that happen?

One or two weeks ago. Didn't you read anything before you decided to go all-in?

That's why the price isn't going up. Because nobody is insane enough to put their money into something that could very well be on its deathbed, and it's all up to the unethical Coinbase to decide whether they will allow a competitor to live or die.

my life is ruined

You went all-in yesterday. You've lost like 7%. Your life isn't ruined, you fucking baby.

Sell, sit in Bitcoin and actually read up on the next project before you invest.

killl me pls

I like the project. Coinbase is centralized so they can be hacked or coerced by the government to collect and turn over information about you (as we have already seen with the IRS). REQ will be integrated with decentralized exchanges so there will be no organization to coerce or honeypot to hack. Once it's turned on there is no way to stop it. Traditional centralized exchanges will not be able to compete with the lower fees as they have to turn a profit/maintain infrastructure and they are recieving Funding by Y Combinator. You can do what you guys want but I think I can happily ride out march. end of Q1 boys.

>people think Coinbase is doing the same thing REQ wants to do
REQ wants to be a platform for a bunch of different financial applications. The whole "PayPal 2.0" thing is just something that can be marketed to normies, there's more to this project than that.

Reqd em damn early killed em

Coinbase is a serious competitor for REQ but only in the short term.

Mainnet launch will only have ETH and (maybe) bitcoin payments over the Request Network protocol.

Coinbase has ETH,Bitcoin,Bitcoin cash, Litecoin and fiat. Thus the mainnet launch of Request Network is basically useless right now.

HOWEVER. In the long term Request Network wants to be primarily a payment provider with a 0 profit margin that is currency agnostic and upon which applications can be build.

They want to deter competition by having 0 profit margins and thus being able to guarantee the lowest fees. While at the same time automating invoices,accounting,auditing away from businesses to give them an incentive to adopt Request Network.

I think now is the best time to buy REQ because it's undervalued right now because everyone is afraid of coinbase while they don't target the same market in the long term (6 months)

People are fucking retarded. You're absolutely right. And they will look back in a year and realize it.

This is me right now.

>0 profit margin
>undervalued

REQ is the best buy opportunity at the moment. Always do the opposite of what biz says.

>best buy opportunity
Almost 2 months of continuous dropping with only one surge. Uh-huh.

I'm gonna stock up a bit more today!
I'm aiming to have at least 10k REQ by mainnet launch

Ahh, the good old buy high sell low mentality.

A couple more days and it's below ICO. Screencap this. The crypto equivalent of beating a dead horse.

You'll look back to this day and regret your decisions. Screencap this.

Have the fundamentals changed? No
Did the team change? No

>muhh portfolio hasn't doubled in 2 month
Are you an impatient fuck? Yes

Feels good to be a person with a brain and buy this when it was 0.06 cents.

It can literally drop another 50% and I'd still be comfy.

It can drop to 0.06 again and guess what, I would actually buy another crapload.

Coinbase doesn't do crypto to fiat transfer. I thought people realized this after this FUD first came out.

As long as its value is unstable and speculative, it won't be used as a currency. If and when it does become a currency, gains on it will be gone. It is just a matter of getting in before it gets there.

shhh little REQlet
no tears, only dreams now!

underrated

Compound interest is a bitch if you are bleeding. There is no need to bleed like this in this market. Pulling out would have been and is the best call for nearly 2 months straight now.

really depends on the tax situation in your country

Can anyone explain to me what the utility of the REQ token is? There's no staking, is there? So what is going to be the use case of this token that gives it value? I know a tiny bit of REQ will be burnt with every transaction but not enough to remotely matter, right?

this unironically makes me feel a lot better

Request network is a platform for decentralized financial applications in the same way ethereum is a platform for general dapps. REQ is comparable to ETH in that way. It's also comparable to Binance's BnB token which, when opted for, reduces fees when trades take place.

Only this time it can't be opted out. REQ will be used for fees.

dude
req is obsolete now with the coinbase button
smart money jumped ship as soon as it was announced

no one is accumulating this shitcoin just selling

Nah...top ~150 holders of the token haven't sold a single REQ. Now what could that mean?

Are there seriously people not accumulating this right now? This is a gift. One of maybe 20 current crypto projects with odds that favor success, and it hasn't recovered much at all since the crash. Main net around the corner. I have finally boosted my stack over the 100k mark.

REQ is not a currency, brainlet.

Ya I don't get it...people here trying to "FUD" when all that dpes is trick some poor bloke into selling their stack

keep telling yourself

i’m a top 50 holder and i’m still buying more req. i am puzzled though why the price is so suppressed. even if the team delivers on 15% of its goals, the company is grossly undervalued in terms of marketcap.

Should I dump my PFR and go all in on REQ?

Hahah...whats really happening here tho is that you're comforting yourself by posting that dismissively. It's ok, we need you to buy in during fomo as the rocket launches

hilarious ppl still don't get how all these PnD shitcoins work

>the state of biz "investors": recommend already recently (over)pumped coins, disregard low price coins. basically always recommend the opposite of what any rational investor who makes money would do.

>mainnet launch will only have ETH and (maybe) bitcoin payments over the Request Network protocol.

Mainnet has ETH and every erc20.

crypto.youcollect.co/#/marketplace/request-network

Help REQover

b-but muh decentralization

Also reminder that if you're not a NEET, but in an industry that could utilize smart contracts, don't be a fag. Yesterday I stood in front of the entire management of my company (with some 15k employees) and shilled the fuck out of smart contracts because they'd quite literally save us tens of millions a year, and of course I namedropped LINK when explaining why no one has been able to utilize smart contracts until now.
>>Do your part, faggots. Smart contracts will revolutionize just about every industry. We just need to force the fuckers to take the leap.

Yes, since it's decentralized req will be cheaper and superior to the coinbase service. It will also run automagically

fucking hell this thing sucks.

should have figured there was a reason i never hear people say "geee billy, i sure wish i could buy this soda with Apple stock"

keep trying m' fudder :D

not fudding. just realizing that people aren't buying these coins to replace fiat. they're buying them for investments.

you wouldn't use your Nolan Ryan rookie card to buy a tshirt.