Chicago has never done anything right when it comes to food. No Chicago version of anything is good. Prove me wrong

Chicago has never done anything right when it comes to food. No Chicago version of anything is good. Prove me wrong.

Today is backwards day thanks for playing

Nice argument you childmolesting shitpacking Chicagoan.

Stuffed pizza. It's not "deep dish" its stuffed.
There is a crust on top of the cheese.

giordano's.

>things nu-males say

Italian beef sandwich.

Italian
Beef
Sandwich

IBS. google it. kek

>this cheesesteak without cheese is totally delicious, guys!
>it's certainly not completely lacking due to the absence of cheese!
>also, because it's from chicago, here's some random vegetables on top for no good reason

>sputtering, semi-coherent nu-male rage

Chicago style hot dogs are the best, but a bunch of people who've never had one are going to say, "uh-uh", and now that I've written that they're going to say that they have tried one before as though having visited the heart of flyover land means that they're cultured.

Yeah, that's what a sandwich needs: cauliflower and carrots.

And celery. It's just stew on a bun.

>It's just stew on a bun.
What, exactly, is the problem?

Just eat a fucking stew. White bread is terrible with stews anyways, you want cornbread. Also, no potatoes.

If I wanted a stew, I would eat a stew.

>It's just a stew
If I were autistic, I could put down plenty of other foods in a similar manner.

Too British.

midwestern '''cuisine''':

>3rd rate meat on 3rd rate bread
>some random gross kraft-brand condiments from a jar slapped between the meat and the bread
>each combination of kraft jarred crap and shitty meat is a completely different dish that merits intense, belligerent regional pride

reminder that this is literally the best the midwest can do, inb4 if you don't love eating garbage you must be from europe

>If I wanted a stew, I would eat a stew.
If you wanted a stew but ordered a Chicago Italian Beef Sandwich, then you wanted a stew.

>If I were autistic
>If

What do you mean no bread and no potatoes?
you live in a shack and eat dirt like a slave if you want, but don't do it thinking you have valuable opinions.

>What do you mean no bread
I did not say no bread, for it is a sandwich.

Where did those nasty Midwesterners touch you, my incensed nu-male friend?

>Where did those nasty Midwesterners touch you
We touched him in the b-hole. Deep.

>listening to d'marquis riding my wife in the next room while her son and I post goza memes on Veeky Forums
>flyovers will NEVER know this feel

>he thinks he's got a 37,000 foot dong
you're not touching me when I fly over you, except maybe with whatever of your shitposts happen to be on the front page when I'm using the in-flight wifi

Are you implying both that Philadelphia is the Midwest and that cheesesteaks in Philadelphia are made with "jarred crap" by default?

>thinks

It ain't 37k', but it's close. Ask your wife about it the next time you get back from the airport, haystack.

>I am a big retard please come rape my face
chicago has the longest tradition of buchery and meat shipment in america you twat mongers, do you even know how it got to be such a huge shit hole? its a huge industrial processing town. they shipped tons of meat to the sea board from the prairies by train.

>stew on a bun
>cauliflower and carrots
>and celery
>giardiniera
>doesnt know pickles are good on sandwiches

i feel sorry for you.

Who said anything about pickles?

He's just having an autistic fit. It's like Rain Man in the airport.

i love me some 'go style 'za desu

Reading isn't bait.

Leave it to the mobile poster to come up with something clever to post.

kek.

the midwest in a nut shell

>he
multiple people are shitting on shitcago, because it's fun
the 'go 'za shit was started by a shitcagoan who was buttmad that the mods weren't deleting posts that were mean to the midwest and wanted to 'make a point'

if you search any of the archive sites you can find his complete rants

>tfw we would get lynched in flyover for our open relationship

Hell, I'm pretty sure flyovers still use the stockades.

i'm not posting from mobile so you can eat my ass

please stay in your designated containment city

Aw yeah.

>doesn't capitalize the beginning of a sentence or put a period at the end
>not posting from mobile

If that's true you should literally kill yourself.

eat my ass loser

what kind of shit phone do you have buddy? autocorrect is the standard on anything except a desktop browser these days

All of those vegetables are pickled. You fucking retard.

>Chicago black on black cannibalism
>Not the best in the world

Nigga pls.

maxwell st. pork chop sandwich.

'chi 'go steak wicj

>pickles nigga

>bloody turd on a bun
>not godtier

pick one

>Chicago
>Cultured

Pick one

you're not wrong.

chicago is "city livin' ahyuck" for people from corn fields. everyone else knows chicago is shit tier at literally everything including food

> visited the heart of flyover land means that they're cultured.
Not really following here. I lived in flyover land for 4 years and every minute I was there I could feel the culture leaving my soul and dying, like the fizz bubbling out of a 2L of faygo spilled on the parking lot of the local wal-mart

I disagree with this being an example of something done right.
The best part of pizza is how the very hot oven browns the cheese.
Chicago pizza hides the cheese.

Look up super dog, only drive through that does it right

I'm shocked that people can actually get so upset at a city.

What am I looking at?

>can't into giardiniera

I came into this thread in the spirit of brotherhood to defend Chicago from your abuse, but every time I thought of one of their "signature foods" I was able to think of someplace else that does it better.

So I give up. Sorry, Chicago.

chicago strains the liquid sauce out of spaghettios then pours it into a cake pan with wonder bread and string cheese and calls it pizza

chicago dumps a bag of rabbit food on top of a boiled hot dog then places one whole pickle on the top

As a Chicago boy this thread has made me achieve maximum over rustle

>The 'go 'za shit was started by a shitcagoan
So Chocago is full of autists as well as niggers. I say we take off and nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

>>calling veggies rabbit food
you're the real flyover.

Based Chicago, driving these nu-males with their meme """"""""""food"""""""""" into spastic fits.

Frozen Cali blend on a sandwich? Whoever is responsible for this should be sterilized.

What exactly is it about Chicago that makes nu-males behave so autistically?

Are they really that upset that they're stuck in meme cities like NY or LA? You can always leave.

This is what Brits call pudding.

>it's a nu-male thread

>be nu-male coastie
>it's 2016
>stuck watching my wife's son while she has her appointment with antwan
>trying to figure out how to bond with the little scamp
>wala.jpg
>go onto Veeky Forums
>"dude goza lmao"
>flawless victory

>mfw Flyovers will NEVER EVER know this feel.

>stuffed
>not a 'go 'za

would consume and enjoy all these

this looks terrifyingly nasty

>can't into Portillos
>can't into Mr. Beef
Has an opinion. Lol

I have no idea what you're talking about, but it looks like they just boiled some beef and put some veggies on top.

People only say that they like that shit because they're fucking confused on how that mess tastes

You can describe just about any food in a similar, condescending manner if you're autistic enough.

Or, y'know, they've actually eaten it and enjoyed it.

I came here to agree but those cheesecakes look good.
as long as the texture is good and not mangled beyond beliefe I've never tried a bad cheesecake, new york style or any other style.

It's gardenia mix.

...which is basically just pickled cali blend. It's not very good, honestly. I'd really just have pickled jalapenos.

okay i'll try my best: you're wrong

wow that was easy

>don't know
That's why you fail.

Gene & Judes, best dawg in the city. Ask for ketchup.

Maybe I'm just picky but most cheesecake is dogshit, there's only one place that does it well and it's in NYC (not Junior's which is ass)

>Gene & Judes
>he spells it wrong

I honestly think Superdawg is the best.

Superdawg is trash

Wieners circle is pretty gud

Their wieners are the best. My only complaint is that you have to buy the combo box, which is just not quite enough food for a meal, whereas two combo boxes would be too much. I'd prefer just getting two dogs without the fries.

I used to live around the corner from there. They troll the casuals w the $50 milkshake.
Are you missing a chromosome?

Man I love me some Italian Beef. It's just a french dip with delicous giardineria. Extra spicy marconi is my shit. Also like to put some peppercorn jack on mine, but faggot Chicagoans are territorial about their stupid choices. Usually the same joints that make those are pizza joints, so getting pic related is the GOAT pizza.

Deep dish is fucking good too. It's like a pizza and a lasagna fucked, and that bad boy was made.

It's like people just decided to hate, then formed half-baked reasons why to do it. Yes, Chicagoans are fucking faggots, but those two are good.

The dog though... Why in the fuck would I want a pickle spear that's as big or larger than my sausage? Fucking dumb.

>It's like people just decided to hate, then formed half-baked reasons why to do it.

Nu-males are literally incapable of logic and reason.

>italian
No man, just no, we don't have them.

It's made by smelly dago immigrants.
We don't care how "authentico" Old World Mexico thinks it is.

The dog is better than any Italian beef, combo, pizza, or whatever.

And most people take off the pickle spear and eat it on the side; there's already relish.

natoli's says you dont know what youre talking about fool.

Nigga, the chi-dawg is literally a history book of immigration. Don't form opinions on things you are ignorant about.

I've eaten it, not blown away.

said, there's already relish.

>nu-male

>nu-males
>flyovers
>go za
So many memes in one thread.
WA LA

Nu-male:

>lives outside of the midwest
>posts "flyover" and "goza" memes (with his wife's son)
>generally prematurely balding, clad in thick-rimmed glasses and anachronistic facial hair
>severely triggered by chicago and midwestern cuisine

It's not difficult.

there is nothing better.

Just meme my shit up