Is having 30k at the age of 20 impressive?

is having 30k at the age of 20 impressive?

Not in the least.

Maybe if you live in a third world country.

Yeah, but 30K isn't much in the grand scheme of things. At least you aren't starting in debt.

Better than 90% of 20 year olds.

yes. fuck these khv faggots saying no. most 20-year-olds don't have shit

the problem is you will blow it all on worthless shit

That's what Warren Buffet had at the age of 20.

For fuck's sake, neo Veeky Forums is dumb

Yes, you're doing well OP. The majority of people in their twenties have less than 10k liquid assets, not even counting their debts (which are massive and in many cases insurmountable)

Depends on other assets, I'd say that's about average for total value of a 20 year old spare university attendees.

pathetically, yes

No debts?
yes, impressive

ty mommy and daddy :)

90? Make that 97% of american 20 year olds...

Only to women you want to pay and bang

I think quite

I had 21k but I burnt straight through it when I found drugs

this

Lol I was making 20k a month on sr when I was 20. You suck, faggot

Exactly. Getting tired of the fucking LARPers here with their "muh-250k salary at 25" bullshit. Income inequality is so incredibly bad now and most people don't realize it. It only takes a 100k a year salary to be in the top 5% income bracket of ALL americans.

You know he might have, he might have had 30k when he was 20... in 1950

which according to a quick google search is the same as having $313,377.97 in 2018.

You stupid fucking faggot.

no, thats what i cashed out of crypto, and i still have more in some shitcoins. i only started with 1k of my own money

what were u doing? that seems unlikely

Depends how liquid it is, if that's in your savings acc and not added with other assets its ntb

So OP is only 1/10th of Warren Buffet

Oh no OP, how will faggots like you and I live?

I wouldn’t use “impressive” to describe it, but it is a very good start.

“Impressive” would be Zuck the Cuck or other younger people who are making millions by doing stupid shit (i.e cash me outside how bout that)

Don’t listen to the fucking idiots on this board telling you that it’s not shit, though. Half the people saying that probably had mommy and daddy help them out or they’re just trolling.

Thanks for the input guys. I didn't make this post to brag or anything, I know either way its nothing in the grand scheme of things and I have a lot more to go, just wanted to get other people's opinions + im bored as hell and wanted to start a thread

Not very well apparently if your metric for success is being proud of having saved as much as a typical maid makes in a year.

Judging yourself in relation to others is one of the best ways to become a Beta faggot, so if OP has any brains in his body he won't give a fuck.

Second, lying on an anonymous image board has to be one of the most narcissistic 'i have a tiny ego and an even tinier brain' things to do.
Not the i'm worried, somewhere along your timeline Darwin will enact his fundamental laws of nature on your ass and you won't be able to procreate and re spawn such degenerate retards to continue your flawed ideologies.

I earned $30k when I was 20 too, but I did it over a period of 3 months by buying/selling on ebay. I thought it was decently impressive considering how little time investment I put into it.

After getting a job though, that $30k isn't much in comparison.

This guy gets it.

Also, to put it into perspective:

>i lived paycheck to paycheck at 20
>literally had ZERO dollars in my account
>was in debt but not severely
>was in the military

Now I’m 25 and have about 40k monies

I’d have more if I didn’t spend a shit ton on booze and food. I never treat myself to anything else

OP is literally doing better than 97% of people his age and this makes you mad

it's so obvious you're poor and jealous

maybe if you're a shitskin lmfao

We don't all lie like you, faggot ;)

From lhg to ek to sr to sheep to BMR, etc
People know what I'm talking about
Bitcoin was 11$ when I started. Your life is a joke and your mad. Its cool

lol because i'm not projecting myself on him like you, i must be poor and jealous?

It's not an impressive. You and OP need to start actually making decent money, then you'll see what a paltry sum it really is.

But you'll never get out of that McJob of yours, so the whole point is moot anyway.

wow you sold drugs on the internet, what a fucking life

you could have become a doctor, lawyer, or fighter pilot or scientist but instead you were basically a complete degenerate in the right place at the right time

If markets increase by 40x in 5 years, you've got yourself $1.2m by 25. Just buy ETH, BTC, and LTC, and once you've done your own research and understand how everything works tax-wise, maybe buy some alt-coins. Hold everything for 1+ year and cash out with low cap gains by 2023. You're welcome.

have fun being an overweight tech slob who thinks he's actually in the elite

i can smell the patheticness on you, only delusional middle class cocksuckers would powertrip on Veeky Forums about 'actually making decent money'

you seem a little upset

Yallso mad lol

lol no. you should feel bad poorfag

and yet he is still way fucken smarter than you ya fucken retard.

i'm impressed op
especially if you made it on your own
what did you start with? how did you make it?

lol already resorting to ad hominem. Don't spend that 30k all in one place!

My jimmies are rustled good sir.

>this much of a fag about some kid doing well for himself

yuoure a poorfag. im early 20s and my liquid assets are somewhere at 80k

Don't think anyone I knew at that age had that kind of money unless their dad gave it to them.