Who's hungry?!

Who's hungry?!

After a long day at work I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

I love the fact that blacks serve me food there. It makes me feel like an old school plantation boss.

>git me mah fries, niggggggerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

Don't cut yourself on that edge, fampai

I'm lovin' it

Literally my lunch yesterday. I'm not a regular fast food eater, but it was pretty good though.

It was my lunch today because I can't stop thinking about these stupid fucking McDonalds shill threads. I was able to stay on my caloric deficit so I don't feel bad about it, it was actually delicious so fuck

I love ironic shill posting. I don't know why, but it's funny.

McBump!

Looks delicious, OP!
Thanks for the post!

>he thinks it's ironic

My friend, I tell you. I sincerely love nothing more than a hot and juicy Big Mac or Quarter Pounder with Cheese after a hard day's work at my non-union service job.

$0.20 has been deposited in your account :^)

Why do Americans have such retarded names for their McGarbage?

>McArab

oh my fucking god if your english or some shit you really should be fucking talking

why are europeans fucking obsessed with americans

i can't go into a single thread without some jealous yuropoor talking shit on america

are we on your minds that much? christ that's pathetic

I haven't eaten animals in two weeks. Please stop posting meat

dick is considered meat
fag

because they grew up eating entirely minced meat and potatoes

Dude, if you don't eat the animals, it's like they were raised in terrible conditions and killed just before metabolic syndrome could do it for nothing!

Shut up Dobson.

a meal fit for a king