Her vagina when he order his meat "Medium Rare" in a restaurant

>Her vagina when he order his meat "Medium Rare" in a restaurant

Fuck off, shitposter.

Why do black people like well done meat so much?

because they don't want to get sick and then have people blame it on some stereotype like they aren't clean enough
they have enough problems already

rare or gtfo

>her face when you don't order it 128F.

This doesn't prevent them from drowning which %70+ Don't know how to swim

Well I for one wouldn't date someone whose fetish is ruining good food.

dry pussy>dry steak

i can imagine this as the next big fetish.

>$5 for videos of cooking rib eye to perfection then burning it into dust

There are parts of Africa where dry sex is preferred, weirdly enough. Like getting wet is too lewd/slutty therefore sex ought to be painful for both parties.

Right, that's why they have an AIDs epidemic. It is because they aren't enjoying sex.

Dry sex means a higher rate of damage to the tissues involved, as well as a higher rate of condom breakage. Both these things contribute to HIV infection rates.

>her face when you order a steak well done with a side of ketchup

The way men eat it.

Africa is fucking retarded so of course they would like dry sex there.

Nobody said anything about enjoying it. People enjoy getting fisted in the ass and there's no way that can't be painful.

They, or their parent(s), or their parents' parents, they all grew up eating shitty steaks that need to be well done and covered in ketchup to taste okay. Even if they could afford better they come up thinking that's the best way steak is prepared.

Why do they eat steak at all? I never ate that shit until I was old enough to afford good steak.

If not steak, then the meat would likely be discount hamburger or something similar which you would definitely want to cook well done as you know it probably isn't safe under that. I grew up white trash, I know that feel.

Honestly I have to ask where dry sex is happening between two consensual people (yeah I know this is Africa we're talking about), but the only time sex has been dry is because I lasted too long. If you're doing it right, I.e not rape or some weird granny fetish, then it's always wet.

Would you care about AIDS if you lived in Africa?

Some women have a naturally dry vagina. They make lube for a reason.

>They make lube for a reason.
I thought it was because of a certain semetic practice that is widespread in a certain country.

/Catholicism

I know I'm going to sound like a retard for asking this but how is dry sex/rape even possible?

I've tried sticking my dick in my gf's vagina when it wasn't wet enough before and it was almost impossible to even get it in plus it was extremely uncomfortable for my benis.

It's called "rape" for a reason user. IE you fucking force that shit in there while she screams in pain and you wind up getting lubed by her blood.

>her vagania when orders nice cup of 'go 'za

Most girls instinctively get wet whenever they feel threatened even if they're not sexually aroused, it's their body's way of ensuring that their vagina doesn't get seriously injured if they get raped, for some girls even watching a scary movie can have this effect and make them wet

/k/ pls leave

Can confirm

It's true about the dry sex. I remember reading that in some cases they even put sand and dirt in the vagina to dry it up and increase friction.

>her puss when you order your milk steak boiled over hard with a side of jelly beans

Was your post meant to be funny because it wasn't

it was meant to turn you on stud

Stop being such a faggot and contribute to the site instead of shitposting

getting shook af over Veeky Forums

>af

>>>/facebook/
>>>/twitter/
>>>/myspace/

>responding to me

thanks for the (you)s keep them coming boys

Keep on replying faggot, it only proves how right I am

right about what exactly?