Hey you fri/ck/ing fri/ck/s

Hey you fri/ck/ing fri/ck/s,
I hail all the way from /cgl/ to ask you if these types of boxes are worth it.

Thank.

Spend those 11$ on real food like 'Go style 'Za

how flyover are you?

What?

Stop wasting my oxygen weeb

Depends on how much you value your weeb allowance. It's $3-4 of nibbles plus shipping (which costs about $6 for a small packet like that).

WHAT IS THIS

A steamy go za with extra mato sauce

Why is this a thing

No, they are memes.

autistic kids enjoy repetition

I personally don't find them to be worth squat diddly shit

Just go down to the local Chinaman grocers and pick some candies out

Although if you live in some all white place like Montana I'd suppose its worth it

'dy from 'pan usually sounds better than it actually is, order one and determine if it is worth the price yourself.

Sup, fellow gull. Those types of boxes really aren't worth it if you live anywhere near a world market or an Asian grocer. Save your money for burando.

This. Do you want to spend $30 on a box of questionable candy per month, or do you want a new pair of OTKs every month?

No, you disgusting weeb.

Save your money and spend it on local products such as ' '

I probably spend more than $30 on coffee a month and never justified $30 socks. I think I wool now.

It's a shitty meme about being from 'flyover' states because they have stereotypically poor choice in foods

It's a shitty meme about Chicago style pizza because retards think it's funny

Also these kind of subscription boxes can be hit or miss, so check out the website and their Facebook page or social media for reviews and pictures of previous boxes before you settle on one. Generally the price is not bad and it's a good way to sample things if you don't have an Asian market nearby. I've never tried Oyatsu box. I hear Japan Crate is popular and they run specials for new customers almost every month so I would look into that to save yourself some cash and get more variety than 3 snacks. Have fun fellow gull.

Wool you be buying wool or cotton Socks?

You'd think there wouldn't be a noticeable difference, they're fucking socks, but it turns out to be like toilet paper and you wonder how you ever made it this far in life without them. This is purely comfort, it doesn't even factor in the brand specific designs.

*nice toilet paper as opposed to the cheapest single ply toilet paper money can buy, like those huge multipacks of scratchy hanes socks.

I recommend really nice men's dress socks, you probably don't want to wear carnival horses and candy bullshit. Touch them and stretch them a bit before you buy them, you can feel the difference. There shouldn't be any rougher feeling when they're stretched vs unstretched.

The dumbest fucking forced meme to ever make an autist jack off over his soopa seekrit food maymay. Just take the last two syllables of a food title.
Hence Chicago pizza = 'go'za and not the more correct 'abortion in a crusty bucket'.
Other notable examples of this utterly shit forced meme include 'P 's ' 'aggot' and 'ill 'ourself 'ou 'unt.

Much like niggerspeak, it's intended to establish ingroups and outgroups. Ingroups are unfunny fuckwits, teenage memelords, child-fondling autists and people trying way too hard. Outgroups are the gainfully employed, folks who can cook, high school graduates and people that have had sex.

They have some interesting stuff that I haven't seen at any of the asian shops in town. Decent well balanced selection.

A bit pricey however, and you don't have any say in what you get. Nice as a treat, get yourself one box to try it out before you commit to a subscription. I had a sub for almost half a year.

Fat, dumb femanon scum

Same reason your fatass wants to buy super kawaii food from japan

Thank you

But I don't I'm not OP

>autists
You'd know better than most.

why don't you just ask "food pics from japan" guy to send you a care package

Thanks for the advice.

>damage control