Hello Veeky Forums

Hello Veeky Forums.
What is the official meme of your board?
I am an interested party.

Ahem.

'go 'za as of late

This. But honestly this board is disgustingly overrun with short lived memes. WA LA, tendies, 'go 'za all sorts of shit.

Quinky Sauce

range free plums last timed I browsed, though 'go style 'za is quite popular, as well as, is Taco Salad a sandwich?

I feel like tendies isn't really a thing anymore, unless you're trying to meme very very hard.

WA LA is pretty good but not as frequent anymore as the 'go 'zas.

Fuck, I hate 'go 'za. It's really fucking obnoxious.

What are some ways I can spice up my ramen?

Start at 475 degrees for eight hours. Then turn down to 425 degrees for 3 hours. Dank memes every time.

this

>old school
ramen and pink himalayan salt

>golden years
fatty mcautism, irish stew guy, chicken breast on paper plate yum!

>last five years
shitposting. I guess flyover, Wa La, 'go 'za, or whatever the fuck you want to put here, it's all shit.

Veeky Forums is a serious board. We don't into "memes".

>last five years
>things that have been around for less than a year

>fatty mcautism
That euro girl? What was her name? Angie?

There's a memory block to the constant shitposting.

No, the guy who listened to stephen king auido books in the parking lot while he ate, and sperged out because the servers "unexpectedly" tried to make conversation when he had a 3 time a day fast food habit.

The living meme known as King Ja/ck/

Sweet Sundae Ramen

sceak

I'll never get that saggy skin out of my head.

tendies was more of a shit r9k meme that bled over into the rest of the internet and therefore here

>'go 'za as of late

and that's not bad enough to be good because of being bad, but basically just pathetic.

one short-lived meme that was fun was the sad cooking guy who turned out to not only the the university janitor, but also a sex offender. I wonder what he's up to these days.