Wut da fug

wut da fug

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zz06BDg-Tzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They've taken two foods that they know neets love, and combined them into one.

The only flaw in their plan is that the neets aren't going to crawl out of their basements to go out an buy them.

Mom will go get them for me, though.

You don't have enough GBP

desu you cant beat the whopper so this meme shit doesnt excite me.

Conflicting amounts of good idea/bad idea going on in my head.

I'd probably get them and feel terrible about myself afterwards, but incredibly joyful in the moment. Is it worth the shame?

>Is it worth the shame?
Yes.

is this nug 'n' cheese?

Looks like regular deep fried mac n cheese that us then rolled in cheese powder.

>regular deep fried mac n cheese

Is...is that a thing? Like not just "deep fried mac n cheese" but it's done often enough that there's a concept of "regular" deep fried mac n cheese?

It's something people have been making. Cheetos as breading is surprisingly good.

TIME TO USE THOSE GOOD BOY POINTS I'VE BEEN SAVING

so is it like those dorito loaded 7-eleven does

I've had it

>lost your GBP when mommy caught you smelling your hands after her foot rub

kek GBP is for good boys, when i want something i just kick and scream. It has been this way since dad left

Had it. It would be fine if not for the cheetos dust, makes it taste just awful. The cheeses don't mesh, which makes no fucking sense to me. It's the same cheese dust, but it just doesn't mix.

also the mac n cheese in mine was old, the cheese was starting to get thick and chalky.

so many fucking redditors on this god damn board

oh look more cancer

This whole website is Reddit now. It's awful but I've got nowhere else to go.

LMAO Burger King does it again. Why are they even still in business?

That's what it is.

:^)

If you keep being rude, my Mommy is going to put a clothespin on your pee pee too!

GBP originated on /r9k/ you autist.

What do you expect from a newfag trying to fit in

Now it belongs to Reddit, wait a week and so too will 'go 'za.

Why do you know so much about reddit hmm?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zz06BDg-Tzc
The review is in.

>that retarded guy who reviews fast food and energy drinks

>le panders to reddit9k 4cuck suit mememan

xD

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

As if it's any different than /r/Veeky Forums. /r9k/ is the most cancerous board on this site you fucking retarded faggot.

I had it. It's pretty good.

ughhhh CUT YOUR NAILS AUTISMO

I began laughing at the video, but then i realized it wasnt supposed to be funny

Well I'm sold.

I was also the first idiot to run out and buy doritos loaded, though, so I'm clearly very gimmick susceptible.

S-someone's gotta be right?

Looks disgusting.

>deep fried mac n cheese
highlight, right click, google, images. Shit's delicious but you know it's killing you just a bit faster

god how many chews for such a small bite.... what a gurl

Those fucking nails.

>8.22/10
>that's a double 2

Just the picture makes me want to vomit. The concept is nice but when you have a 40 year old methhead ex-con with Cheeto fingers handing you your food. Jesus fucking christ. Let me off this ride. I'm done.

As long as you're having fun :3

That looks vile. If you eat these you are a human cockroach.

I ate this today, at first I thought this mac and cheeto shit will be bad but I felt compelled to satisfy the autistic neet inside of me.

It is strange but then the creamy texture of the cheese mixing with the cheetos just melts into a delicious combination.
It is very comforting.

Chicken fries and whoppers.

Neat. Unfortunately all the Burger Kings in my area are complete shit and will probably give me a cold soggy mess instead of the pictured product