Is this the most pure gastro fast food ever invented?

Is this the most pure gastro fast food ever invented?

i unironic enjoy baconator so i agree p gastro
i get them plain (bacona nd cheese only) and then i sprinkle my own Tony Chachere's spice that i keep in the car
because i don't like sauce or lettuce or tomatos on my burgers, i think the taste + texture of the vegetables interferes with the greese burger mouthfeel
thanks for reading

nice blog m8 :^}

are you me except for the spice

This weekend, while we're hanging out and drinking, my roommate wants us to make a baconater pizza by buy a Little Caesar's cheese pizza, 3 baconaters, and then halving them and putting them bun side up on top of the pizza, then putting it in the oven for a couple minutes to bind them together.
I'm completely horrified by this, but I agreed to do it for pure shits and giggles.

I miss the goddamn Spicy baconator.

I don't care much for fast food, but anyone who keeps Tony Chachere's in their car obviously knows their shit. You alright by me, user.

THERE WAS A SPICY BACONATOR?!?

if only their fries weren't so fucking terrible

Their fries are fine

Old fries were GOAT before these new cuts.

Also, Homestyle Arby's. Why do these places keep getting rid of the superior fries?

This

>tony chacheres in the car
I sometimes bring cholula with me but I never thought about tonys, thanks user

Is gastro Veeky Forums's equivavalent of /tv/'s kino?

man , you shure know your shit.

I will try something like that next time

Protip:

Wendy's has always been the best of the big 3 chains.

Fuck yeah, baked potatoes.

I lost.

truth.

I heard rumors of wendy's that serve breakfast and that would make me more excited than when tacobell announced theirs.

tacobell breakfast was pretty much a big disappointment though.

No.

This is.

This was the heart-attack sandwich before Wendy's had any idea

I remember a Wendy's location had a breakfast SuperBar outside the Wisconsin Dells by my hotel.

I regret not trying it.

Taco Bell breakfast can't even make their coffee hot. Everything else is even worse.