Is this piece of shit ever going to land onto another exchange apart from that crap etherdelta...

Is this piece of shit ever going to land onto another exchange apart from that crap etherdelta? What the fuck is even happening with lamden?

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.lamden.io/
twitter.com/Nebula_Exchange/status/965511683006484481
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its currently listed on 4 exchanges that are not etherdelta. Why don't you follow their telegram, reddit, blog, etc for updates? They are actually making progress on several fronts. WTF did you expect to happen in under 2 months?

Not drop by 70%. Also guessing all these exchanges are shit tier aswell?

Its on hitbtc idk if u call that shit exchange
Beta.lamden.io check new site and new road map
Dont talk shit about our boys

shit man their site is looking dope now... guess they finally decided to market their coin properly

Ofc this is most underrated coin atm i belive atleast 5$ eoy

Btc-eth atomic swap was succesfull now they are testing erc20-erc20 atomic swap
Then alpha version of atomic swaps comes out so partners can try it

man i put 2.4eth in to this thing at ico, sold on ED for 40eth once it launched

thats what you do with shitcoins biz, take note for next time

Cunt I will not use that fucking exchange, fml. I wanted to fucking flip this as well, I got in on ico, watched it x10 and wanted to fucking selling but Ed is for homos with aids

you're literary retarded

This is pure scam, they cant do the shit they claim. Paid shills on biz is only way to push this piece of s.hit

> no arguments and meme tier insults
Most ICOs have this phase, i.e., hype, crash and then a slow burn. Check out ZRX as an example. Lamden is a good project, their founder is great and they’re actually trying to solve problems in the space. Good projects do well over the course of time.

5min research show this as a scam.

> no argument and meme tier insults

this is most undervalued coin. dev doing good progress. its competitor to Neblio and dragon chain.check out their upcoming website. dev doing good progress. holding 150k of lamden for at at least year to lambo

beta.lamden.io/

This picture shows they aim to high, not realistic. Also someone on their team broke NDAs and left, probably just starting their exit scam.

dude, instead of giving blank statements y not do 5 min dyor. join their github, test alpha. its legit project with 100x potential . stay poor nigga

It could be argued that they’re aiming too high, but they’re on/ahead of schedule as of now.
Their COO departed (Nick) and apparently has not sold his share. I’m sure there was some agreement he signed when leaving to ensure this.
None of these things bother me. They are having the same issues that any new platform has.
The MC is low and I think they could do well in the future. That’s my position.

TAU is one of the best under the radar projects out there.
I was a bit worried about the team, but it looks like they got their shit together and to me thats commitment.
Its gonna have its day soon. Its still too early.

TAU is going to be my top earner for 2018. Masternodes are coming soon, I'm trying to accumulate 100k TAU right now.

Looks at team, ahhhh no, this is shit.

You got dirtfarmed

This we can beat Skycoin in this poll for free listing?
twitter.com/Nebula_Exchange/status/965511683006484481

>Month old FUD
Do you only have internet once a month over in India?