What are the best regional foods from Chicago...

What are the best regional foods from Chicago? I know the deep dish and hot dogs get the most attention but I heard about they have their own kind of italian roast beef hoagies pic related and they have a blend of peppers they put on stuff called giardiniara.

Pic related, the chicago sandwich.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giardiniera
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw anally-annihilated nu-males

Summer is certainly in full swing.

>nu-males

Oh look it's that one and only Chicagoan who defends his cities shit food.

That's pretty sad, you realise?

>things that derriere-devestated nu-males say

To all of the nu-males spamming "goza" and "flyover" memes, I think your wives might enjoy these.

Italian beef sandwiches are actually great.

And of course, for the ironic palate of the nu-male coastie.

>roast beef hoagies are regional food
Flyovers are literally this stupid.

The mexican tacos here are pretty good. Deep dish is a staple of cheesy goodness. Italian Beef sandwich is alright. Gyros are to die for. Sicilian steak sandwiches here is great. Hotdogs are okay, its just a better salad on top of the dog. Pretty much it.

>flyover

Chicago is a top 10 tourist destination, and O'Hare is the third busiest airport in the country.

Sorry to shatter your delusion, my nu-male friend. Have some Giordano's.

burger king is fine but I'm cheap as shit so it's rally's or bust

wrong thread fuck

I wouldn't know, I just fly over on my way to the coast.

>fast food shitposters and chicago shitposters are the same people

Who would have guessed.

chicago breaded steak sammich. godly mess of goodness.

Can confirm. I keep his wife company while he and her son are away.

>o hare is the busiest airport
>this somehow doesn't mean people aren't going to chicago just so they can fly to other places

Didn't want to see your mom's snatch again after last night man. I feel too queazy to eat now.

>third busiest airport in the country
>c-chicago isn't flyover!!!!

Flyover? More like layover land, I always get stopped in that shithole. Wheres the best place to eat at Go' Hare?

You'd know all about blacks, being from Chicago.

If anything, we're "fly-into"

Not in the sense that the Coast is, though.

Indeed. We're the largest exporter of your wives' "entertainment" ;^)

Your "nu-male cuck" forced meme is as bad as the "flyover" meme. Both of you should go kill yourselves.

>Chicago Bulls
:^)

>Fucking Kölsch

Oh lord why what the fuck is wrong with you

>biernazi

I'm sorry, but that looks like a gross mess.

dont be sorry, its a good gross mess.

I'll (pointlessly) defend Chicago dogs, but that's a really sad looking one.

>Cali blend on a sandwich.
This is the pride of Chicago???

That looks good. It's not been ruined with Chicago style horseshit.

Are their hot dogs that bad that they have to cover it with pickled peppers and god dang pickle spear and mustard and raw onion?

>Urban wheat ale
Jesus, just stop.

Italian Beef is just a shitty version of a cheesesteak. Deep dish is the only good Chicago dish. Thin crust is just a crappier overly sweet version of New York style and Chicago dogs are just disgusting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giardiniera

You like it because it resembles a thicc BBC you silly nu-male.

Refer to

>Those sad tomatoes
>That store-bought sausage

It's still Sysco Cali blend, jackass. Pickling it won't fix that.

>mustard and raw onion

What shithole did you crawl out of where eating a sausage with mustard and raw onion is considered icky?

Not icky, but it certainly does mask the taste of the meat I wanted to eat. They're very strong.
I love raw onion and mustard, but not on something nice I want to taste. I could just put it on bread.

>Sysco Cali blend

>nu-male
Well parroted, you brainless yankee faggot.

I guess it's actually flown in from Italy, huh? Moron.

to be fair it's the only rebuttal to the 'go 'za bullshit that gets any degree of reaction

The truth hurts sometimes.

IS THIS THE BEST SANDWICH IN CHICAGO PIC RELATED

:^)

Fucking Christ, Chicago. Are you all man-children or what?

Just because your restaurant's food distributor has a specific name for something doesn't mean that's what everyone else calls it.

>mfw this culinary manifestation of toxic masculinity and unabashed whiteness

Google California blend and see what comes up.

>Doesn't know what Cali blend is.
I don't think you're old enough to be on this website. Maybe try PBS kids?

When it comes to food, they kind of are.

Hokey shit like adult versions of kid's foods are huge, along with any kind of bar food taken to the extreme and sold as gourmet.

There's still some good stuff in Chicago, which only a retard would deny, but for a major city they are pretty culinarily stunted.

Jesus Christ. I've never worked in any restaurant that would think of serving such a boring blend of steamed vegetables (especially when sold already together, frozen or out of a can, or whatever disgusting way you get your produce), and that sure as fuck isn't what they serve on Italian beef.

No, they pickle it and then it becomes the pinnacle of Chicagoan cuisine. Just stop posting.

Holy shit, I haven't seen a nu-male this triggered since the vape shop burned down.

>just stop posting

>waaaah, someone who knows what they're talking about is ruining my fun time shitposting in a chicago thread, the premise of which is that everybody makes fun of things they've never tried and don't know anything about!

>My taste in food is awful and I've lost the argument, I better project my inadequacies onto others.
Well done, you retarded Yankee.

Those are two different people, dumbshit.

And?

A nu-male was reduced to a spastic, frothing rage because Chicagoans put pickled vegetable relish on a sandwich.