Here's the new watch I bought this evening, faggots. If you only know low end watch brands, let me dumb it down for you...

Here's the new watch I bought this evening, faggots. If you only know low end watch brands, let me dumb it down for you. This is called a Rolex Presidential.

I never wear cheap watches like workingclass faggots who act rich. Trash tier brands like Casio and Timex. Money isn't a problem, but that's not something you can understand. Your overworked palms are too dirty to even be near expensive things.

To you middle class peasants who barely scrape by on bad credit, have fun dying early. I'll retire around the same time you're buried. This watch easily costs more than the shitty cars you drive, if you even own one.

AMA. If you are extra kind, perhaps I'll give you some life tips to be rich as I am. Just maybe you can luckily work for me some day, if you get up the ranks? Maybe serve me a glass of four figure priced wine?

>ɹ!ɐɟʎɐd

bro ur wach is fuking shit lol poorfag

I r so cool pls ask me how to be like me hur durr

>This watch easily costs more than the shitty cars you drive.

Nobody gives a fuck about watches larper. We have smartphones. What, is it 1893 again? Kys.

why do you you NEETs always LARP on anonymous boards?

98% of Rolex are ugly AF, get some taste.

>The Chad Rolex vs The Virgin Audemars Piguet

What are you compensating for? Just try to live a good life and quit trying to flaunt your wealth like a nigger.

So did you act like a street monkey before your riches or is this a new development?

This
Alternatively omega is a good value imo

get some taste you basic cunt
AP royal oak, jaeger le coultre or rolex submariner
you picked the shittiest rolexes lol
youre like a nigger who got rich for the first time

Heh. It's funnier looking at the Twitter account where you got this pic from.

Can one of you watch fags explain to me why you get boners for outsated watches?
Usually when i see some IRL with a watch on they are automatically put in the faggot basket
Phones have had easly accessible time keeping displays on them for the past decade
It's literally a boomer tier wealth flash and anyone under 30 wearing one is an autist

>2018
>using a watch to tell time
There’s better technological alternatives and if you were really rich you would never need to know what time it was because only poor people need to follow schedules

Because it's rude to be pulling your phone out all the time when in professional and social situations. Doesn't mean you have to drop a down payment on a fucking house for a watch though.

Kek
Pajeet scum

>he bought a boomer meme
Congrats, faggot. You bought the Corvette of watches.

A good watch complements your style, shows great craftsmanship and have sometimes a nice story attached. It's something that you can get from your dad and pass it down to your own children.

I don't like the OG Hood watches in OP.

>what is reverse image search

I don't own a watch, I don't keep track of time.

I am 27 years old and for the past 3 years I have just been living my life. I make my living in crypto, the stock market, and real estate. I never pay attention to what day it is nor what holidays are coming.. i just live..

Fuck you and your watch, if only you knew the freedom of never having to pay attention to time but only paying attention to life.

f-91w reporting in

Valid points

ultimate numale watch

You sit in a room and make 20$ a day in trades, Jim

Watches are for quasi homosexual or actual faggots

Rolex is outdated grandpa
Grand Seiko is where it is now

Agreed - particularly in meetings

>wastes hundreds of dollars on a shitty watch who's only gimmick is that it costs hundreds of dollars

Nice shit decision

Look at all these poorfags unable to buy a beautiful rolex watch. Same niggas that say that a ferrari is a waste then snap pics with it like asian travellers

>not enjoying the asthetic pleasure of quartz wrist watches
Are you some kind of swaggot teenager?

I'm usually never in my room, learned how to make money trading stocks while i had a job, i no longer have to watch my trades due to the strategy i have in place, nor do i have to watch day to day action.

I didn't work my ass off to make money in order to buy stupid shit, i worked my ass off to make money so i could be free of needing to know what time it is or know what day it is. Being free from the system of time feels good. GL kiddo

>buying a selfdistructing flamethrower
>Not buying a R32 GT-R
>Not buying a Dodge Demon
>Not buying a BMW E46 ///M3
>Not buying a Toyota Supra
Shit taste in cars you badgewhore

The fact you write all that makes me not believe you more faggot.

Nobody asked for your life story you fucking virgin. Go write a fucking book and go glance at your wallet as bitcoin slides down just like your standard of living

>The fact you write all that makes me not believe you more faggot.
what do i care? just keep on keeping track of time while your life passes you by.. not sure why you wouldn't believe someone on Veeky Forums that they don't pay attention to time or pay attention to what day it is.... sure i glance every once in awhile but i don't have any days planned out because i don't need to.. not sure how that is hard to believe.

Look at me mum I'm proving myself to people on the Internet, I'm not insecure at all.

Top fucking kek

>not spelling "asthetic" correctly.

Yeah, your $2 Casio quartz watch is impressive as shit I'm sure.

I bought a Citizen watch from ROSS and she took it in the ane

Why buy a rolex man come on here let me do 2 minutes of research for you and find a decent piece for less or more than your stupid priced rolex.

Rolex are unironically wannabe richfag tier. Usually, really rich people get their watches customized with their personal jewel patterning. I have a few former classmates in the industry, Rolex is far from being the richfag choice.