2018 prediction's, by @God. Created 20-2-2018

2018 prediction's, by @God. Created 20-2-2018.

- More boomers than ever will join crypto in 2018. While we have had an increase of registrations in 2017, on the grand scale barely anyone invested (a lot). We will reach a market cap between 2-3 Trillion by the end of the year.
- Monero will be overtaken by a faster and cheaper coin that can not be traced.
- Ripple's XRP will be adopted by JP Morgan
- Tron will be a great normie coin again this year, expect an increase after shortly before and after March.
- For the first time - we will see scammers and pump&dump coordinators be brought to justice.
- People will realise there is in fact no 'Oracle Problem' understanding that ChainLink is actually useless. The project will be sold because of the domain smartcontracts.com
- Bitcoin will become at least $50,000
- Tether will continue to do what it does without collapse
- Exchanges will stop supporting forks
- NEM will reclaim a top 5 position. WeChat adoption with NEM (1b+ users) will cause FOMO.
- Ripple's XRP will become the coin of 2018 once the FUD and misinformation had settled.
- 2018 will be a great year for (early) investors, however 2019 and 2020 will keep increasing exponentially.

Sounds retarded and mostly obvious where not retarded

I seen this guy before.. he knows his shit. Going to save this gem for later.

perfect summary

Good quality LINK fud

Thanks just bought 50K XRP.

>- Monero will be overtaken by a faster and cheaper coin that can not be traced.
Trtl?

no. no one say it, pls

I have one in mind which I will not promote - proper research will guide you to it eventually.

>Monero will be overtaken by a faster and cheaper coin that can not be traced.

DERO senpai get in here now

Verge?

obvious retard and XRP shill.

No one wants XRP

Capped for later.

BTCP

how long before XRP 1.50. sitting on LTC for another half month

>Calls himself God.
>Shitty ripple fanboy
Please go chop of your sexual organs. I don't want any of you or your genpool to be on this planet.

Care to elaborate on your fud or you are just money maker hater.

2018 predictions Feb 20 2018:

Crypto will go to zero because it's a SCAM.. youve been warned

Fiat is also scam, stocks are scam, fug off.

Prime example of why this prediction is very likely to become true. People don't understand it, unlike others, solves a problem and is growing by the day.

Your gains won't matter in the end. The world will end in 2018.

good

>Tron will disappear like 90% of shitcoins
>XRP will moon and become the ultimate normie coin : centralized premined crypto shit only bought by 50 IQ niggers
>Scammers will no go to justice since they bought xmr right away. In fact the only private currencies left are xmr and zen.
> More exchanges will open, especially brokers exchanges
> Twitter normie shillers will loose control, fomo will be caused by an enlightenment on the blockchain tech.
> biz will still be a shitty place for stupid redditors, xrp shillers, scammers, pajeets, retards, and poorfags with 1000 xrp
Have fun stupid cunt

Komodo

what about vechain?

KMD is also v underrated

>2018
>Seele upon launching the mainnet becomes the most advanced Blockchain in existence.
>Bitcoin itself is rewritten to be a dApp on the Seele Blockchain thus increasing its speed to 1 million tx/s and fees drop to two cents or less.
>ethereum crashes Vitalik an heros
>vechain goes to 100$ before crashing to zero, biz an heros
>Justin sun is elected president of China, tron declared the new national currency
>moved to the Seele Blockchain, free Netflix for everybody
>lastly a mysterious tech guru from the future shows us how to encode our consciousness on the Seele Blockchain, we become immortal
>chain gets pruned, millions of lives lost, biz buys the dip

Never bet against TRX

Fuck off you retarded ripple shill

Fucking nice try pajeet

What the fuck do you mean their is no Oracle problem? How is their not? What the fuck?

Link 1000 eoy

I have one in mind as well. Privacy isn't implemented yet but will be in a few months. It's gonna be good.

>Tron will disappear like 90% of shitcoins
I hope so, however the coin burn in March will attract a lot of investors/normies.
>XRP will moon and become the ultimate normie coin : centralized premined crypto shit only bought by 50 IQ niggers
>Scammers will no go to justice since they bought xmr right away. In fact the only private currencies left are xmr and zen.
You sound very uneducated in this subject, I'll leave this one cause it's not worth the effort.
> More exchanges will open, especially brokers exchanges
> Twitter normie shillers will loose control, fomo will be caused by an enlightenment on the blockchain tech.
Likely.
> biz will still be a shitty place for stupid redditors, xrp shillers, scammers, pajeets, retards, and poorfags with 1000 xrp
Yep.

No

It's overpriced imo for what it offers / has achieved. Value too speculative. Perhaps in the long run it will prove otherwise.

I like XRP cause it is better than other products. I don't directly like/dislike Ripple (the company). They are not the same.

Not a chance. Fun for memes, though.

I doubt we have the same in mind, but good for you. Always think critical.

IOTA

IOTA

IOTA

No.. just no. Why even mention it?

only thing you said that makes sense is the eminent success for ripple

KEK KYS PAJEET
NO YOU WONT GET A 6000$ Re entry

dont confuse him with based ra sun god poster
this is horus