REMINDER: TOP OF CHANNEL IS 11.8-12K

The top of the channel that it has to break is in that range. We are still in bear territory.

Lol nah, we’re in bull mode

Have fun waiting for the dip below 10k which you’ll never see

maybe take the line from the very top lmao

>Bearfags still this delusional

Not below 10k buy it can test 10100-10300 before trying to break the channel, if it doesn't bounce back at that level, we may still be in bear market

lmao but how else would this faggot justifying his non-existent point?

Why are you still drawing meme lines like we're in a downtrend jesus christ, there's no hope for you retards

>bulls still being this greedy
it's like you haven't learnt anything these past two months

>bears being this greedy
it's like you haven't learnt anything these past eight years

Lmfao newfag fucking dumpstered

Thing is TA is supposed to be a strategy to place entry, not a predictive method of market movement. Let's be honest OP, the charts do say (according to my meme lines and MA too) that it's going to test resistance around 11.5-12k but there's no 100% knowing whether it would bounce back downward as a bear trap or not. This id why always be ready, while yes, I am of the belief this is a bear trap if you really zoom out, it could also be a rally. We need to keep in mind two outcomes of TA - either you are wrong or you are right - so be prepared in case you are wrong and also formulate a contingency plan for it. Markets are like a battlefield. You can deduce enemy movement and capabilities given an enemy's previous performance but you can never tell if he has learned and adapted or not. Hence you also need to learn and adapt just in case yourself.

*bull trap not bear trap.

Buddy this shit is going up faster than it did during the massive bull run at the end of the year, if you don't think this is gonna dump soon you are a freaking nimrod.

>bulls being this greedy
it's like you haven't learnt anything these past four hundred years

December was to get normie awareness. Then they turned the train around to pick up the laggards, giving them a chance to get on board. Then price goes steadily up until bonuses hit in March (when many companies give out their bonuses), then the shit moons to infinity and beyond for a nine month crypto orgy again. Then, I don't know, maybe the apocalypse.

4h at trendline

>Overbought (heavy bearish)
>MACD neutra
>SRSI bearish

Hope you guys ready for crash.

how low will it go brah

it begins

Would say 9k if this was week ago. Now, consider all manipulation, can even get to 10.7k and not inch lower. We will see...

1270 is the maximun niggas

100% agree, I think it would be better to go a little lower even into the high $9k region before bouncing back up to break the top of the channel

its.going back up
reeeeee

Nah...

12000 ez

I saw the same retards saying we'd never go below 9k and then 6k happened. Never say never. Things are great now, but in 2-3 weeks we will be back at pink wojacks, mate.

Every few hours these last couple days some TA fag has drawn this line a little higher.