Enjoy it will it lasts. Big down fall in the next 12-24hrs. You read it here first folks. Take your profit and go...

Enjoy it will it lasts. Big down fall in the next 12-24hrs. You read it here first folks. Take your profit and go. Alts will surge in months. The btc bubble is popping. This is not a joke. Hear my warning.

Thanks pajeet

Bog here.

Start the justing

Thanks for the signal, now I know we're in a bullrun

Small bull before a large bear. Be warned.

I love seeing these threads everyday really makes me think how much they are paid by bcashers

t. 6k seller

Thanks just sold 100k.

Why 12-24 hours?

and he also was a 17k buyer

It WILL drop to around 6-7k. Ill know more soon. It will not, ever, return to its ath.

Found the kike

11.5-12.o K it's an important range ATM, he is just betting cause there's two options now, breakout or pink wojacking

Thank you very much user for your warning. Appreciate it. Just bought 100k

In the next 1-10years we either see 0 or 1

cry more bottom seller. better fomo in quick!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. IT WILL SLOWLY CONTINUE TO RISE... FOR NOW. IT ENDS TOMORROW. HEED MY WARNING. THIS IS NOT A TEST. THIS NOT A DRILL. SELL NOW BEFORE YOU REGRET EVERYTHING.

How high will it go?

I sense some BIG news regarding tether that could crash the entire market.. youve been warned.

i have a big cock and i can suck my own cock!

AHAHHAHAHA THE DESPERATION OF YOU FAGGOTS MAKES ME SO BULLISH
THE SECOND THIS DROPS BIGGER FISH ARE GONNA SCOOP IT RIGHT BACK UP BEFORE YOU CAN CLOCK OUT OF MCDONALDS

I personally talked to Igor earlier and he can confirm this. Bitcoin will crash to the negatives in the next 48 hours due to a game theory flaw and subsequent glitch in the matrix. That's all I can say. They're coming for me now.

Concerned citizen?

>You read it here first folks
>don't say I didn't tell you so
>final warning
>insider info
can you faggots kys honestly not even the most braindead of normies that come on here fall for the muh bubble memes

this is my prediction, alt season starts now. you saw it with the GVT/POLY/AMB pumps. btc trades in a 8.5 to 11.5k channel until summer. alts pump

Thank you based OP, i know you are only sayin this cause you love us!
I will get the lube ready

were clearly breaking 12k now effortlessly

stfu stinky pajeet

We actually dropped 500sats in the last hourish.

Literally nothing, still moonbound, bought another 100k

BTC has a 50% chance of either going up or down in the next 12-24hrs

>BTC
>dropping in sats
Damn I hear stocks are doing horribly as well, USD dropped 3 cents and is now only 97 cents

>SELL NOW BEFORE YOU REGRET EVERYTHING
i found this very funny, for some reason

We actually dropped 500sats in the last hourish. I actually said sats change that to $ and change 500 to 700

Stfu nobody wants your Twitter FUD

>We actually dropped 500sats in the last hourish.
You also said "IT WILL SLOWLY CONTINUE TO RISE", so which is it?

Kinda meant fluctuate. Up n down until vvvvvvvvv

How do you know it's going down tomorrow?

Don't you idiots ever get tired of being always wrong?

Shut the fuck up you loser neet.

Come back to this thread tomorrow night. Currently 8pm AEST

Will gladly do if you ever dare come back after being proven wrong for the millionth time, retard.

loops chart estimated for a few days.. so hmm whenevs..

First time*

>australian
buy signal boys pump it

You must be disabled why is it that you fucking retarded autistic fucks post bubble pop images when Bitcoin goes down by 5% but the very next day it's up 7% again you must be someone who sold at 6k and wants a re entry REEEEEEEEEEE buy back at 14k end of this week you fag cunt

Mate bitcoin is up and i'm saying the end is near not because its "dipped 5%". Learn to read

Loops chart was only an outline though. Doesn't have to be perfect.

kys

Actually I read it like 25 times today. Probably my 5th time hearingbit from you Herschel.