All other mustards BTFO

All other mustards BTFO

What is that, jew mustard?

Jews have the best mustard. well known fact

I'm a fan of Pissman's Premium Mustards, myself.

>eating anything named pitzmans

That IS good mustard.

I also like pic related a lot.

But, I love all kinds of mustards, it's my favorite "common" condiment.

most popular condiment world wide

No fucking way is mustard the world's top condiment. Fuck off with your falsehoods, Kevin.

>not getting the meme
I feel sorry for you user

suck my dick heather I dont have to prove shit

My favorite use of Pissman's mustard is a contemporary twist to the classic Russian dressing. I tend to do 100G of catsup, 100G of mayo and a kilogram of Pissman's. wala. absolute delisous.

But I was reading a pretentious article on the proper way to eat a Jewish pastrami sandwich and it said that yellow mustard was unacceptable, only spicy brown

Look it up friendo

This one isn't a yellow mustard, it's a whole grain mustard with horseradish.

But there's nothing wrong with yellow mustard either, if that's what you have or what you like. All mustard is good.

That isn't Cleveland's famous ballpark mustard

what a shitty thread you cuck.

Excellent taste friend, however I believe THIS is the better Beaver. Or at least it is in terms of "what I feel like dipping fries in if I'm at the pub".

not everyone is a britbong newfriend although i enjoy mustard with my fries when no one is looking

What, you think I'm a britbong because I said "pub"?

Anyhow, I usually don't dip my fries in mustard either, but that's the one exception it seems.

I'm a man of dijon

if you ain't eating this you're eating ass

Hi Heather

Fuck your piss mustard.

plebs, the lot of you

The mother of all weapons

I agree, the sweet hot is god tier. It's just that I use MORE of the Beaver Deli mustard in comparison. But yeah, I've been known to dip various things in the Sweet Hot myself.

SUPRISE, user, guess what? Inglehoffer and Beaver are the SAME company, and the SAME mustards. They just charge more for those cute little german-sounding glass jars of Inglehoffer. You could be getting twice as much of the same thing by buying Beaver mustard.

Cool. Not him but I love Inglehoffer, unfortunately we don't have Beaver here. I work at a grocery store and just wait until I see Inglehoffer go on sale for half price or so. I like their dill & sweet hot pepper mustards.

>not buying powdered or grinding your own
its's exactly like buying canned coffee: deplorable and sad

I remember when I was 23 and thought making my own mustard was cool, too.

frozen pancake and waffle eating motherfucker

I don't really eat pancakes, and only eat waffles maybe twice a year, and I have flip-style Belgian waffle maker for that, just FYI. I could out cook you any day. But mustard is a condiment that is unnecessary to make yourself when there are so many very, very good mustards out there. And, I literally meant my other post.

But I love to eat ass.

Simmer down, colonists...

It's a great mustard, but pic related is more to my liking

You people are all faggots. mustard is good from the processed yellow frenches to the specialties in asia europe and america alike.

HEY! Watch who you call a faggot, faggot!!
See >But, I love all kinds of mustards, it's my favorite "common" condiment.

this is better

I click on the picture and it doesn't enlarge.
I clicked on the FUCKING picture and it didn't enlarge

I CLICKED CLICKED CLICKED ON THAT FUCKING CAT AND IT DID NOT DID NOT DID NOT GET BIGGER WHAT THE FUCK MAN GET YOUR FUCKING SHIT TOGETHER I AM BOILING OVER RIGHT NOW I AM GOING TO KILL MYUSELF