Are these actually worth using or is it just a meme?

Are these actually worth using or is it just a meme?

Kind of wanna try one out, but it seems like it would just make anything you cooked on it salty as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencebasedmedicine.org/placebos-as-medicine-the-ethics-of-homeopathy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it seems

If they didn't work, people wouldn't buy them.

It's meme, my dad made some shrimp on one of those and it was good and well salted but you could just put some shrimp in a pan with salts kek. My dad is pretty meme sometimes though, caught him doing some "pulling" with coconut oil recently. Fuckin guy

It's not really obnoxiously salty but obviously you wouldn't cook things that don't need a good amount on it.

I would still advice against it, it's more of a novelty purchase than anything else, something you might cook on once.

Do people buy them though?

So... you walked into your dad jacking off?

>Not fapping with coconut oil

Apparently.

Kek that would have been hilarious but no it's a meme way to clean your teeth. I think he learned about it from my crazy aunt

you gotta tell you're dad to stop browsing reddit

they are actually kind of nice because if you use it as a cutting board it is made of salt and bacteria cannot grow on it

wouldn't your food get salty af tho

its not that bad just dont use a ser. knife so you dont scratch the surface as much

people think cooking is like video game

>what is homeopathy

GODDAMN YOU FUCKING REKT HIS ASS!!!

At least apply yourself so you don't look like a dumbass

New age hippie shit just put salt on your food goddamn

strictly speaking, placebos do have a positive impact on health so that's not really a good comparison

for instance people always say mexican Coke tastes better but still prefer the american version in blind taste tests, but will rate their experiences better regardless of whether they are given american or mexican as long as they are told it is mexican

It depends what is put to their mouth.

We have blind tested it amongst my peers and we figured out that glass bottle coke (local) was tastier than plastic bottle coke (foreign, Trinidad)

You can actually taste the plastic in the coke it's self. American's won't realise because they drink out of plastic bottle and aluminium cans all the time.

Wtf? What if you accidently put it in the dishwasher?

Nice generalization. Can Europe go one second without talking about Americans? God damn.

Homeopathy is unethical for that very reason

sciencebasedmedicine.org/placebos-as-medicine-the-ethics-of-homeopathy/

People buy it and repeatedly fail to get better, how is that a bad example?

Wouldn't the juices of whatever you're cooking run off of it? Looks messy af.

what if you drown in a bathtub

don't be retarded

I was wondering exactly the same thing. I cook chicken breast alot and it gets all juicy on the table. I do use this salt though, is nice.

>"Oops i accidentally put my 15 ton salt brick in the dishwasher without realizing it"

i'm cryin' over here

aiight fuck it im giving it a try. but how the fuck do you swish for 20 fucking minutes without just holding a gallon of saliva in your mouth

initial impression, not as disgusting as I thought it would be, but its gonna be tough to do this for very long.

getting more and more gross as more saliva builds up, the second some of this hits the back of my throat i'm gonna reeeee

i could see it used to maintain even temperature in your oven, but you could leave a paving stone in there. much cheaper

you're supposed to cook ON the block? i would still rather use a pan

test complete, 3/10 experience.

Shit is top-tier user try it sometime

now are we talking coke made with real sugar against the same thing or that corn syrup bullshit people actually drink