Breakfast Veeky Forums, you?

Breakfast Veeky Forums, you?

no idea whats that but i made a pork roast that came out too undercooked and yesterday i came home from a long hard test and passed out not having eaten anything the whole day and i have the next 3 lunchs busy so i have to eat as much roast finished in a pan as i can or its going bad

Stir fry with bell pepper, brocolli, shiitake mushroom, tofu, napa cabbage, green onion, and garlic.

Whatever that is on your plate OP, it looks kind of nasty.

Canned chicken noodle soup with cayenne pepper powder.

> mountain dew
> death grips and NMH albums
Found the entry level pleb high schooler

Did you just shit on it?

i've never listened to death grips one time and have no idea what they sound like

but i automatically am like..why would i want to listen to some music that appears to be about some dirty black guy pretending to be a dirty white guy

if youre a black guy stick to black music just saying. don't need it to be weird man.

ok i just listened to it

its basically just awful trash masquerading as music and if yuo like it youre legit because your taste is so much better than everyone because you see teh value in it

did i get that right

Found the person to old to be using this site.
You realize most of us are 20s-early 30s, and a lot of underageb&s? If you're over 35 you need to retire from Veeky Forums

>wake up
>shit in plate
>breakfast

I think it's that self-saucing chocolate cake? My Sis made it a couple of times, was fucking lovely, looked more appetising than OP's, though, I have to say...

is that a poop

that explains why Veeky Forums is so shitty

Well, go to Reddit. That's where all the square mom and dads I know post

Jets?

I just had a bowl of cheerios, gonna make some bacon in a bit, deciding on if i'm making bacon and just eating it or if i'm gonna make bacon pancakes. Then as something sweet i've got some cake donuts I made last week. They're getting old so i'm eating them as desserts for most of my meals before they get too stale.

sorry dude but you sound fat as fuck

Autism Veeky Forums you?

I've been up all night. I really want to go to Waffle House and just crush some breakfast right now. I'm even considering applying there. They just opened a Waffle House in my city and they are calling it the World's Fanciest Waffle House. I'm serious about going to find a job. I'm kind of an insomniac anyway. What does Veeky Forums think?

Just sausages this morning.

>Neutral Milk Hotel, Death Grips and Dew
Mein nigger
What the fuck is that food though?