What is Burger King's best sandwich/burger?

What is Burger King's best sandwich/burger?

Up your ass nigger.

the nigger goes in the ass

A1 burger would be good if it wasn't so big.

Whopper with cheese. Had one 2 days ago after I hadn't been there forever, got the 2 Whopper/2fries/2soda meal for $10. And gave one of the meals to a bum sitting outside. I think a regular whopper meal is like $7 so an extra 3 bucks to feed someone wasn't bad

>for you

I prefer a Double Whooper with Cheese, some Hot Fresh Onion Rings, and an Ice Cold Mountain Dew.

Big King

For me It's the Rodeo burger I tell you my friends it is really yum ah

Steakhouse Angus motherfucker

TRIPLE WHOPPER

The promotional burger they put out when that will smith "wild wild west" movie came around. Holy shit it was good

Literally a double whopper with miracle whip added or an angry whopper.

Angry Whopper

Fuck, jow old r u?

is Burger King posting a new meme?

None, they're all trash.

The Whopper. It's perfect how the cool salad mouthfeels with the flame broiled beef

>Burger King
>best sandwhich/burger
You're supposed to go there for the fries

only thing worth getting are those 1.49 nugs

>go to burger king
>order 3 1euro burgers
>bitch hands me bag in 30 seconds
>'that'l be 5.24 euros'
>strange, i guess the fries are expensive af
>leave bk and check bag
>3 chicken burgers and im not shitting you: 4 fries in a small paper condom

i have never in my life have felt surge rage. i felt like burning the place down. i got so angry that blood atarted dripping from my nose, i didnt even know that was possible.

i will never set foot in a bk in my life

fake and gay

like your sex life

Big King before they added the pointless middle bun to be like Mcdonald's.

Let me get a McPick Two

Chicken tendie burger

Whopper should have no cheese or ketchup. I would have thrown it back in your car.

The Whopper Jr is quite a value

>Let me get a McPick Two
i fucking hate this marketing campaign. not only is it fucking annoying, but it doesn't make any sense. if you went to mcdonald's and said to them "let me get a mcpick two" they would still have no idea what the fuck you want to order.

Big King always had the middle bun and was always a Big Mac rip off

Loaded Steakhouse was the GOAT

>if you went to mcdonald's and said to them "let me get a mcpick two" they would still have no idea what the fuck you want to order.
You're an idiot...you see what items are available for the mcpick two and ordering any two of them, you will be charged for the mcpick two deal

Not him, but I didn't know the Big King was even a thing until they started doing that 2 for $5 promotion last year. How long has it been out?

i know that, but on the commercial the dude walks up to the counter and says "let me get a mcpick two." that means nothing.

I'm not saying it's not a good deal, i'm just saying i hate the marketing for it.

leaked wrap recipe.

mc dip
thin bread in oven
trash
raw garlic bits

Hamburger with ketchup and extra pickles desu senpair

For me its the whopper, americas favorite sandwich!

Since around last year, user is just dumb

Stackers, i just love the combination of the sauce and bacon

i don't know if you people still have stackers, but in my country we have even mega stackers that are made whooper sized

Don't even know if they're around any more. Ever since they increased the price of the double, I haven't bothered checking.

I like the simple bacon cheeseburgers.

I go sometimes for lunch breaks at work. I usually just get a double cheeseburger and a 4 piece nugs. I always feel a little ripped off because the 4 piece is almost the same price as the fucking 10 piece but I never want 10 nuggets. :(

The whopper is great, though. I get one maybe once a year, but I always enjoy it when I do.

yea

For me it is the Chicken Sandwich. The best fast food sandwich.

>Mountain Dew
Awful. Also, Burger King has Coke products.

No. Like 6 years ago, it had no middle bun. At least in Canada.
We've had the Big King for a long time.
It was the Big King with no middle bun, then it was the deluxe cheeseburger with one thick patty and everything else the same, then it was the McBigKing.
The first two versions were better.

This is honestly the best sandwich I've ever had, only I order mine plain with bacon and cheese only on it.
Add fries and a vanilla shake... mmMM that shit is dank