Just made some eggs, Veeky Forums what do you think?

Just made some eggs, Veeky Forums what do you think?

cool blogpost, next notify us whenever you take a shit faggot

I was asking you guys what you thought of my eggs for improvement. Sorry I triggered you.

They're just fucking eggs you attention-starved idiot. What are you 3? Do you want us to pat your back and pin it on the fridge?

Fuck off.

iktf im hungry for eggs too

Undercooked, overspiced

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I don't like it when people talk about food and ask for improvement on a food cooking board!

Why so hostile?

Sorry, Wojak. I need to find a way to cook the top but not burn the bottom. With spices I just like salt, pepper and cayenne.

Why don't you go post on Veeky Forums that you can turn a fucking key in its ignition. Such quality posts!

Next I'll boil some noodles and start a thread!

>being this mad about one post
hide it and move on

Lid it up? Toss a teaspoon of water in and hit it with the lid?
I have trouble getting the top to cook also in anything but cast iron. I know your pain.

He's not wrong, you know.

I've never tried putting in water. Should I put it on the egg? Or beforehand?

I think they look good user. I've been noticing lots of people around here are mean though.. I've seen plenty of people screw up eggs

End of cooking to create steam. Throw lid on immediately.
I have never tried this but they do it to melt cheese. Just a teaspoon, on the pan. I'm sure if you lid it, remove from heat and wait 2 mins, the top will cook.

Otherwise you gotta get an 8 inch cast iron dude, it is king shit for cooking eggs, you don't even need experience, just the cast iron.

>>>>next to the egg the water goes

flip the fucking egg you faggot.

overseasoned, undermade

What happened to cooking eggs and then quartering them and applying different seasonings to each piece to become a seasoning master?

Why does it look like a high school dropout made this?

Fry in lard at a low temperature, flick the lard over the top as it cooks so you cook the top, salt to taste. Done.

why not doing something similar to omelet and making a sandwich from it?

good egg actually

Lol, get a load of this faggot getting butthurt about a cooking post on Veeky Forums. Fuck off summer fag

THIS. I'm sick and fucking tired of all these kids coming to my board and messing it up with their "look at my le ebin egz xDD" posts. Listen, if you're going to enter the virtual domain of food and cooking ENTHUSIASTS then don't be surprised when the regulars don't take kindly to your childish behavior. If you haven't given up your life and in a sense mutilated yourself in pursuit of true cooking artisanry then best not talk over those of us who actually take this seriously.

Fuck off OP you are the summerfag

are you the fucker who talks about cooking eggs with different spices every time so you can master cooking?